[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

34 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@blame2pm- thanks for the translation.

Don't get angry with cutie wy- it is all part of work. Luckily no kissing.

I am just gonna imagine the girl is sy- in Wgm she is the one leading him and he just follow :lol:

I'm already planning to edit/manip the mv and put Seyoung in it! Haha. Expect a new YY video once Promise mv is out. :phew:

• Like 5

@blame2pm- thanks, looking forward to your next creative work. U know we are your fans right?

Just read that GOT7 is also coming out with new album after 2pm. Wow this is definitely JYP's year. Hope all fans support both groups

Just rewatch WGM- YY washing face. Wy was so comfortable with sy that he allows her to touch his face and hair and he let her lead him out of the bathroom still holding hands.

I saw other couples- they still so awkward after so many months, still giggling, not holding hands.

YY is so natural, wy always put his hands on Sy's shoulder. Even early part after meeting his mum, he massages her  shoulders- I know wy is very touchy feely but to do so with a female, means he really likes her. 

• Like 5

another cute fan art

Read that another idol wanting to do acting, looks like less and less acting spots available. Still waiting for Sy's next project after LOTJ. Some popular actors keep working nonstop,  sometimes I get confused cos the same actor in so many different dramas. Also realize the idols monopolize variety shows, only the popular actors get to go- usually the same old faces. 

• Like 3

It's possible that the members who have partners in this MV are the ones dating. Except for Jun K, we have WY and TY hehehe.

I think I am getting their MV concept now. Three are heartbroken and lonely.  The other three members are happy with a girl. I wonder how they pick who's playing the parts haha. 

Video teaser

Vlive MV BTS with English subs

http://www.vlive.tv/video/13504/스타캐스트-닉쿤찬성이-2PM-멤버들을-바라보는-방법

• Like 4

@chic-chic- thanks, Promise looks promising- ha ha

Still think wy and khun dating- jun.k, Taec, junho and chansung all busy either doing solo concerts or dramas- very time consuming so hard to find time for gf. Or maybe just  wy only cos khun always travel to golf. Wy always in Korea unless 2pm got concert. 

Now every article is about someone dating or deny dating- most recent Vic from fx.

Dispatch even travels overseas to catch couples. Bet they have a long list, only depends on who they want to expose. The celebs are very poor thing, cameras are everywhere. Even sy is very cautious- her posts are general stuff like scenery or promoting of movies. You don't see her friends or family. Only other people post about her. At least she updates more often these few days.

By the way her IG followers are 70,000 - very great achievement for someone who is so private

• Like 4

Tonight LOTJ is still the other people, this actor is a great carpenter, he will build a nice house,  hope next week is Sy's turn.

Last week was quite funny esp the camel spit at them and they quite mean to show the actress drooling in her sleep. I read after Mongolia, they going to South Pacific. Lucky sy don't have to travel so far- very tiring 

• Like 4

I am excited too see Version of WY for this. Bet all of them would be funny

Here it is 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/2pm-to-transform-into-sweet-3-minute-lovers-for-snl-korea

2PM will take the challenge of transforming into '3-minute lovers' on the September 10 episode of 'SNL Korea'! 

The members will capture all the ladies' hearts as perfectly sweet (or so we shall see) boyfriends for 'SNL Korea's popular '3-minute lovers' series. 

'SNL Korea's production crew relayed, "Nichkhun will act out the role of a lover who is not only an intellect fluent in various languages but also whose main charm is his flower boy smile. The other members are also diligently filming for '3-minute lover' with Lee Se Young, who is immensely enjoying working with 2PM. Please look forward to it." 

• Like 3