[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- thanks for the videos with eng sub. Really enjoy watching. Wy is so cute, cannot remember his 'first love'. Keeps saying who are u and he can't recognize cos she puts on weight- ha ha, he is so frank.

The places they are filming for music video looks very high class and expensive - like those Macau hotels and resorts

@amera46- wow Chansung and khun looks so handsome too. They all can be models in real life. Tomorrow will see Taec and jun.k

• Like 4

There are other 2pm videos subbed on that page. You can check it out on their archives, The time when they were promoting My House, guesting on radio shows and their fan meetings last year were subbed too. It's fun to watch though the videos were old.

Their teasers are amazing. They've been promoted so well for this comeback. It seems they prepared so well. 

• Like 4

@chic-chic- glad the promotions are going smoothly. They better do a good job.

Just read some comments- they are delighted 2pm dressed so stylish and manly cos they thought the 'boyfriend concept' will be like those young idol look. Nobody can look as good as 2pm- every member so cute and handsome :wub:

more fan art 

• Like 4

Oh oh - latest news!! Another actor couple dating!!

Lee Sang Woo, Sy's co-star in Glorious Day is now dating his recent co-star in Happy Home. Congrats to them, he is a nice catch. That's why 50 episodes drama - more chance for couples to hook up. 

YY fan art 

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

:grin:Happy to see different fan arts of YYgreat expert woman! :heart:miss you all!

So proud of Lee sang Woo his boldness declaring dating issue..YES its TRUE!.wish them luck!

What about our YYcouple? Ok Ok! i know! we respect YOU! Jang Woo Young and Park Se Soung

Ajuhma is patienly waiting:heart:Im just envious of Lee Sang Woo declaration:cry:i'll erase it now in my mind.

Cheer up baby! Cheer up baby! 

Good on Lee Sang Woo and his girlfriend, about time as both already in their late 30's, long overdue I suppose....but that will be death sentence to WGM shippers of the actress :-(

@elenskivios38 Not to worry, we already had two unofficial announcement for our YY Couple - NK's sister and Jun K. Both are pretty reliable sources. With 2PM on their their 8th year since debut, majority of die hard fans have already matured and moved on from their possessiveness over them. I think it's only a matter of time. It might be a marriage announcement for all we know, right? (Fingers and legs crossed, LOL!) 

• Like 6

HI GUYS!!!

Gosh I haven't been here for almost a month. So sorry! Work had taken over my life. I miss you guys, hope everyone is well.

How happy and excited are us over Jun K's reveal and the upcoming album? I'm sure there are gonna be loads more hints to come. Can't hardly wait!

On 9/5/2016 at 8:01 AM, Gerry58 said:

@yyluv- so everyone is saying wy (definate) and chansung? Thought maybe khun (cos he also no project and he travels often) or Taec (dating one of the actress?). Hope not Taec cos @blame2pm will be disappointed- by the way, didn't hear from her, missing her too

Thank you for thinking of me @Gerry58 heheh. I think it might be either Chansung and Khun too. But if it ends up being Taec, I'm cool too...but only IF the girl is a cool person too. Hahah.

About Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon announcement, I think they match well but I can't help but to feel sad for the Siso Couple shippers and a tiny, tiny bit scared for us. Although I'm 90% positive that Sy and Wy are dating for realsies. 

Anyway, before our couple own announcement, we can just read fanfics to fill in the gap. Hehe. Hope you guys like the recent one I did. I will try to update regularly and not go off the grid for too long.  

Here's another manip to enjoy:

• Like 5

@elenskivios38 and @blame2pm- miss u both cos u guys are so fun. Yes very excited to see what jun.k is going to say, waiting for eng sub.

Think we are one of the longest WGM ship besides Khuntoria. Very sorry to Siso shippers their ship sank but expecting it cos they don't have the chemistry. Nobody will date a very much younger guy. LSW is a better catch, very experienced leading actor, good manners, no scandal etc. Told u guys once an actress hit over 30s, we will hear dating/ wedding announcement. Hope YY couple don't make us wait too long. Hopefully by next year.

Not to worry about Taec dating. He doesn't display any signs yet unlike wy

Our ship is still sailing 

• Like 5

@blame2pm We miss you here. Thanks for the fanfic and the manip. Again another awesome work. (We want more hehe):D We'll pray that they'll have a photo shoot together so that you won't have to edit them together hehe. 

OMG  LSW and KSY. WGM ship really sank. Too bad for them. It's great that SY did not fall for LSW or vice versa during Glorious Days hahaha

I'll just patiently wait for WY-SY wedding announcement. That would be better.

• Like 4

Boy band 2PM has chosen to unveil the title track of its upcoming album “Gentleman’s Game” on season eight of tvN’s “Saturday Night Live Korea.” 

Performing artists usually showcase new tracks on music shows or through concerts, but 2PM has chosen to premiere its album on the sketch comedy show “SNL” instead. 

This will be the first time that an artist or group has ever premiered a new track on the show

The members of 2PM have a reputation for being masculine and tough, while “SNL” is typically unorthodox and implicitly promiscuous, leaving viewers curious about the upcoming collaboration. 

“Gentleman’s Game” is scheduled to be released on Sept.13. 

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201609061512482075878_2

• Like 3

2PM to release its 6th Korean studio album on September 13, 2016! The upgraded version of 2PM will wow you with their new songs about love and consideration to that special someone.:wub:

The album will be available for download and streaming online on various music sites from 12AM KST. The physical album comes with 2 editions: limited and regular edition.

'GENTLEMEN'S GAME' (LIMITED EDITION) PREVIEW:http://i.imgur.com/QMyxaOm.jpg
- BLUE LUXURY BOX - Half Open Type
- PHOTO BOOK (76P)
- PHOTO BOOK COVER - Random 1/6
- PHOTO CARD - Random 1/6
- CD-R & Poster (78cm x 54cm)

'GENTLEMEN'S GAME' (REGULAR EDITION) PREVIEW:http://i.imgur.com/geUVGIz.jpg
- BLACK CLASSY BOX
- PHOTO BOOK (68P)
- PHOTO CARD - Random 1/6
- CD-R & Poster (78cm x 54cm)

source: https://twitter.com/jypnation
http://2pm.jype.com/

• Like 3

@chic-chic- thanks again for all the lovely videos, can always count on u. :)

Yes surprised Lsw finally dating. He is one of my favorite actor. Didn't mind him dating sy if she didn't have wy. In GD, he kiss sy so many times I was a bit worried.

This year so many actors are getting together after a drama. Can list a few- glamourous temptation, blood, etc. Wow everyone will be watching those single actors in their 30s and wondering who is next. Wy better hold on to sy and check out her drama partners. Was reading the fans comments about 2pm dating. Surprisingly they only worried it is Taec or khun. Think they kind of accept wy is dating 

• Like 3