[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

found the latest LOTJ- seo in Guk got conned to go Gobi desert. The actress who wore shorts had to change cos the weather was extremely hot. Luckily sy knows how to dress appropriately, this coming Friday still on them. Think after that will be Sy's turn. Enjoy 

• Like 4

OMG Read this. I wonder who are the members who are dating hehehe

2PM member and solo artist Jun.K appears on an upcoming episode of KBS’s “Hello Counselor,” where he shares what he knows in regards to 2PM’s love life.

On the show, Jun.K is asked about the 2PM members and how they share their secrets with each other. Jun.K explains that if a member was dating, he would know who they were dating. He is then asked which members are currently in a relationship.

“Because I’ve been doing solo activities lately, I haven’t had the chance to meet up with the members,” Jun.K says. In regards to how many members are dating, he responds, “There were about one or two members dating.” Immediately, MC Jung Chan Woo jokingly makes the concluding statement, saying, “So there are two members.”

Jun.K also talks about how the 2PM members proactively supported his solo debut. His appearance on “Hello Counselor” airs on September 5.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/04/jun-k-talks-2pm-members-love-lives-hello-counselor/

• Like 7

@Gerry58 Yes he let it out. I believe WY is definitely one of them hehe. However some comments from fans are pointing out that Jun K used the past tense on his statements so it's not true currently. Probably there were just dating around and not on a committed relationship.  But anyway we are on this ship so I'll still take this article positively hehe. I'll just watch the episode to see hehe. 

• Like 5

@chic-chic- those delusional fans won't like to hear they are dating but gosh wy and the rest are old enough. Please let them date. They are also human, needs companionship. You won't wish to see them grow old and lonely. 

Glad jun.k says he knows who they are dating. Yes dating!!! Finally he admit it!!  Means they are close enough to tell each other their personal stuff. Maybe they also want him to approve. Hope they will announce before they go military. Will watch the episode too to see what else he say. Wish Taec was there too, he sure to let out more. Only hope Dispatch leave them alone. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic and @amera46- what I am happy about is jun.k admitting some 2pm members are dating. Glad he don't cover up.

Wy is always on the phone, very secretive, looks happy and contented, He doesn't do individual activities that takes him away, also don't see him taking pics with any girl idols or actresses, just fans, PLUS all the teasing from his brothers- all the signs are there.

Now we just wait and see 

More fan made videos 

• Like 6

Jun K's sharing about 2PM's love life certainly made me squeal in secret (in case I scare my hubby :D). Him saying one or two, means one is DEFINITELY  confirmed, while the other is still on 'getting to know each other' sort of stage. Of course, we know who is the confirmed one....two words -'Someone's Boyfriend'. 

These oppa freaks should get a life! Why they are so quick the over analyse things, who cares in whatever tense it was translated,Jun K answered the question honestly...Jun K, you're the man!

'You're my ROSE girl, in my life...ta,ta,ta,ta,tata..ta,ta,ta,ta,tata..'

'Shall we dance, shall we dance...'

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

@Gerry58 dear! im always around  :heart: reading post...  nothing to tell... dont you see  im the 1st one  likes your post

most of the time.:smile:and of course the post of @chic-chic,@standingtally and the rest of golden women! before and 

after work im here enjoying reading!:wub::D

2PM has shared the very first glimpse at their upcoming comeback!

It was announced on September 4, 2PM’s eighth anniversary, that the hit boy group will be making a comeback on September 13 at midnight KST with “Gentlemen’s Game,” with the first teasers being released over the next four days.

The first set of teaser images is now out, and they feature members Wooyoung and Junho. The teasers also include the title “Promise,” which may be the title track of their new release.

2pm 4

2pm 3

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/04/2pm-shares-first-member-teaser-images-comeback-gentlemens-game/

• Like 4

omg omg ! hahaha seems we are celebrating here...YY Nation Saranghae !

Jun.K and Taecyeon is our love here, hope they slip mouth during 2PM comeback, read some comments saying is wooyoung and chansung, so fans know...Wooyoung IS DATING ! he is too obvious and can't hide if he is in relationship, he said this before. curious who is the other 1.

while SY updated her ig and twitter few days ago about a scenery photo, then few 2PM members share the sky and rainbow pics, I remember previously SY share a cherry blossom pic then Taecyeon also share the similar pic..lolz don;t mind me I link it together into 1 of our member fanfic....SY meeting her brother in law. :P

Thanks to @chic-chic @Gerry58 @amera46 for continuous sharing pics, vids and news to keep this ship alive, enjoy watching and reading it. :wub:

• Like 5

I am so glad that they are being promoted so well for this comeback. The teasers are looking good.Good vibes all the way. 

This is the tentative schedule and it seems WY doesn't have a solo comeback or tour yet. He'll be free to date after October hahaha

Sept - comeback

Oct - Tokyo Dome

Nov - Minjun

Dec - Minjun, Junho

Rewatch Vlive with English Subs

[V LIVE] #2PM8thAnniversary 
http://www.vlive.tv/video/13360

• Like 4

@yyluv Yes we are celebrating. Though it's not specific what Jun K said, it's giving us a lot of hope hehe. You're right most comments from Hottests for this article are pointing to Wooyoung. Some fans even said no need to announce it publicly because they know since it's too obvious who the member is. Fans know but just don't want to admit hehehe.

My guess for the other one is TY. Sorry I am also on the other ship hehehe. 

Let's wait and see probably they will have  a slip of the tongue especially their concept is "Boyfriend" so they would be probably asked most of the time dating questions. 

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation

@elenskivios38- glad to see your post. Miss reading yours too

@yyluv- so everyone is saying wy (definate) and chansung? Thought maybe khun (cos he also no project and he travels often) or Taec (dating one of the actress?). Hope not Taec cos @blame2pm will be disappointed- by the way, didn't hear from her, missing her too

@chic-chic- the teaser photos of junho and wy are so good. They look so stylish and handsome esp junho- really like his hairstyle and colour.

Wy must want to spend more time with gf cos he has no projects after October. So he is not doing a solo album this year? I guess going solo takes up a lot of time. I see jun.k busy promoting on so many variety shows, meeting press etc. Let's wait for Hello Counselor to see what he says. 

By the way wy looks so young, he can be mistaken for one of got7 member 

• Like 5