:w00t:
from a fan account :
CS started dancing ROSE then WY stood up and started hitting him
:lol::lol:

cr.jngwyng twitter account 

• Like 5

Seyoung interview

<IN-STYLE Magazine July, 2016 - Celebrity - with Park Se Young> Part 1

It’s the first time actress Park Se Young wears a doctor gown since her debut. She acts as a beautiful, intelligence and good doctor in drama <Beautiful Mind>. Her bucket list causes fever and “crush” for this summer.

I’m a careful person who always make an effort. Meanwhile, what people think of me is my first priority; I try to hear my voice now. It reminds me to think of my 20, I was determined to avoid this unfortunate mind and keep a healthy <Beautiful Mind> - Park Se Young

1, Essential items for beauty "I like natural things thus I don’t wear makeup often. Nevertheless, I need to create a youthful and lively outlook for my performance. I can’t miss the products of lip colours." Giorgio Armani / A lip maestro. ₩ 42,000

2. Containing a selfish confession, an actor that I want to play together "Liam Neeson shows his sexy in the <Taken> film series! He’s so breathtaking!

He’s strong and I want to work with him in action movies. I heard that he acted as General MacArthur in < Operation Chromite > which will release in July. I can’t wait to see what great appearances he will show this time." 

3. The destination that I want to travel right now "Hawaii, an earthly paradise that I should travel at least once in my Life! People, who have been to Hawaii, told me “Hawaii, Hawaii” and praised it. I wonder how good the place is. I try to imagine these appreciations." 4. Fashion item for a wonderful vacation "My wallet would be old after I use it during vacation so I need to prepare it probably. I have to make up my mind. It seems that nobody can’t stop my impulse purchase. If there’s just one thing that I can buy, I will choose a cool and well-designed pair of sunglasses." Marni Sunglasses ₩ 500,000

5. Rules for beauty and body care "I drink water when I have time. It’s a simple way for me to pour water into my dry skin. I realized that I constantly drink water every day is good for blood circulation. It’s also important for the body management. I certainly never give up. To list for summer late-night snacks, Nation’s snacks Toppokki and chicken are always the right answer." 6. If I have a supernatural power…. "I want to have the ability to travel in time, like a main character in movie <About Time>. If it’s an important day that I can’t make a mistake then I can create a perfect day." The end!

cr.parksyoungland ig 

• Like 5

Lucky Japan Hottest. They always can see 2PM and other JYP artists.

Yes I see some fan accounts  saying Wooyoung was all smiley today and full of energy. They got dizzy following him around. Now I see the posts of @amera46 of TY and Chan teasing WY. It's fishy indeed. I think someone watching the concert hehe. 

They also keep on asking what he's up too.

TY: How about WY?

WY: Just like the usual

CS: Supporting members?

WY: I'm supporting each members alone in my house

WY: *chants* 2PM! 2PM!

@amera46 Thanks for sharing SY's interview. It's great that some fans share news about Seyoung. It's rare to see her being featured  in online news site like Soompi or Allkpop. Wow  ₩ 500,000 sunglasses. She likes chicken just like WY. WY is the nation's chicken hehe. 

• Like 5

Good morning YY friends

@amera46- thanks for all your posts. Great to see more members helping to keep this forum alive. So many great news this month. Waaaaa- Wy is so hyper, must be in super good mood. Maybe cos ' someone' is free so can spend time with him. Taec and chansung is hinting that it is his ROSE girl. :lol:

Love Sy's interview. Yes very rare to see. Glad she got featured in In Style Magazine. I also love Liam Neeson and his movies Taken. Hope can get opportunity to work with him 

• Like 4

Love reading all your post :heart: Glad there is an article about Seyoung. She is fangirling Liam Neeson, also a favourite. And true, you can tell, she is not really into make-up (unless she needs to),pretty simple...

So JYPE is in Japan for concerts.. and WY's 2PM brothers are at him again :D I agree, maybe 'Someone's Girlfriend'/ his ROSE girl was in the audience.

I was re-watching some of YY videos last night in YT when I came across that 'I Can See Your Voice' clip, thought Jun K's BFF was so 'adork-ably' cute and funny! He brought the house down!!! :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Wooyoung is so adorable! He looks like he's in love!

I wanted to ask for your help! Can anyone read Korean? I found the music sheet to the song Wooyoung played on the piano for Seyoung  when they were on their honeymoon (The road to me /내게 오는 길  by Sung Si Kyung) I would love to download/purchase/print it but everything is in Korean. http://m.blog.daum.net/_blog/_m/articleView.do?blogid=0IICs&articleno=131

http://samhoetm.com/?portfolio=내게-오는-길

• Like 5