:phew::D
@chic-chic I haven't heard the song yet
but the combination of artists is really unique 

will listen for sure 
BTW can't wait for BM new ep this week 
hope we get more of SY screen time 
:)

• Like 4

SY has a a lovely voice,   With the right push (by idol you know who, heee)  she would have rocked this Unnies girl group.  With YHY and JYP doing  this, where else they will rehearse?    :wub:   Don't mind me, delulu bonkers at the moment. 

Of the current members, 2 are active( Tiffany and Jessie).  Min Hyo Rin had 2 albums around 10 yrs ago but much better known as actress.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

SY has a a lovely voice,   With the right push (by idol you know who heee).  she would have rocked this Unnies girl group.  With YHY and JYP doing  this, whereelse they will rehearse?    :wub:   Don't mind me, delulu crazy at the moment.

Of the current members, 2 are active( Tiffany and Jessie).  Min Hyo Rin had 2 albums around 10 yrs ago but much better known as actress.  

I also saw the connection- jyp' song - wy's boss. Very happy cos she doesn't post much and mostly work related. 

@amera46 can listen to the song on YouTube- someone posted already 

• Like 3

It would be great if she was part of the show hahaha. She would have unleash her crazy side. She may also had the opportunity to work with JYP. 

It's possible that she's a close friend to the one of the actresses in the show that why she promoted the song and posted it in twitter. 

The performed at Music Bank. A refreshing sight from the cute girl idol groups.

Spoiler

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

WOW! how nice ! they formed Unnies group! COOL!:Di think 1st time in the history of Korean Music they make this.

Was it just for fun? or officially group? coz the members are from diff.line in entertainment. Im sure they will rock the

stage with this SHUT UP!:D:D:D:wub: JYP always composed enjoyable song... very intertaining;

Well let Koreans watch and enjoy UNNIES singing on stage.Not just always young idol, idol .Its fun seeing UNNIES

dancing with this beat..is it pop?FIGHTING UNNIES! 

For our Princess ...lets hope she start to sing this kind of song and rock also on stage...but i dont think Wooyoung let her

do sexy dance and wear shorts!:phew:

@elenskivios38 Unnies was formed just for fun. It's part of the variety show Sister's Slam Dunk. The members are the casts. They just made Min Hyorin's dream to be in an idol group because when she entered JYP they made her an actress instead. The song only cost 10000 won so JYP or the members won't even get too much. It was just made for charity. 

Wooyoung Star Avenue

13532770_1750859078461190_74925528768134

13567058_1750859138461184_48556799607378

• Like 5

Wow Seyoung updated her twitter twice. It's not about her but she's promoting performances. Very nice of her. 

This picture reminded me of WY and SY WGM days when they were riding in a train with their bicycles and Seyoung was massaging Wooyoung's neck. 

tumblr_nasnvaocXS1th7kbeo1_500.gif

• Like 5

Hi Ladies :) It's so hard to find Wooyoung's standee outside TonyMoly shops.So far it's only the 5 of them that are displayed around Myeongdong and Dongdaemun. The restaurant Parking In Plate,where  WY & Seyoung ate on their first meeting must have gone out of business. We were in the right building and the signage was still displayed but it was non operational. We even went on every floor to make sure we didn't miss it, but none. Today, I went again to another TonyMoly shop and my sister tried taking a photo of me choosing a compact powder with 2PM's photo displayed in the background but the lady told her no photos allowed. Anyhow, I bought one item and asked if I can have a poster of 2PM (A4 size) but was told I can only have one if I purchase over W30,000. Not a wise option as I bought enough make up already :).

I still have one place to visit on my list, the restaurant they went in Itaewon after choosing things for their house. I hope it won't rain as we were blessed with two days of no rain, a contrary to what was forecasted.

@elenskivios38 thank you!

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- oh dear maybe the rent too high. I remember Parking In Plate is next to Zara, above street level, has to take the small lift. 

So sad you can't get the poster. They want you to spend more to get it. At least you took photos of his handprint  :)

Have a great time, hope nice weather 

wy doll 

• Like 1

Watching raw episode of Beautiful Mind at the moment. This is the episode Seyoung is wearing 'that' necklace. Full close up shot of Seyoung and you can see the necklace clearly! Seyoung looked so pretty in 60 inches HDTV. Spoiler alert - Dr. LYO and Dr. KMJ have tender 'moments/ scenes'. He was comforting the upset Min Jae.

@Gerry58 Yes, it was not far from Zara. Parking In Plate was on the third floor of the building.

• Like 4