[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

@Sage_Turquoise Many thanks for dropping by it gives us assurance that  those who started this thread are still around

we count on you and the rest of old members even just dropping by.Lets continue supporting our 2young Couple.this 2beautiful

soul that captured our hearts. Before i  followed  2young YYNation FB and twitter but old member "Lestiana" kept telling to visit

YYNation Forum after WGM i log in YYForum i finished  the beginning until now. We had broadminded people here.we know and shared

how to handle things calmly as 2Young couple.Hope for the best for all.Thanks again!!! Waiting for others:):wub: 

Just done watching Ep 2 of BM. Pretty good so far, though feel sad that Seyoung's got very little screen time :(:mellow: but still gorgeous as ever. I hope she'll get more screen time in next weeks episodes.

PSD's character is not pictured as a smart one. Acting irrationally based on her emotions,in the end, she bit off more than she could chew.  Again, how can she just interrupt a very important case conference and implicating one of the surgeons for murder just because of the cctv recording as 'evidence'. I was like...No!No!No! For someone who had fluid collection around the heart is pretty active and all over the place. In reality, that procedure YHM's character explained is really risky (pericardiocentesis). Might sound too graphic for you guys even if I describe it in layman terms. One has to be highly skilled to do that, because there is no X-ray that guides the surgeon. They REALLY have to be spot on based on human anatomy. I only witnessed that procedure once in my whole career so far.

Jang Hyuk's dark character portrayal is really good. He has a borderline personality disorder. On anti-psychotic medication mainly to control moods, but it doesn't mean he is psychotic. The older actor playing his dad is brilliant too.

• Like 6

@standingtallyy- yes the older actor is really good and sinister- don't know whether he is a good or bad father. You must go to bm forum and explain all the medical procedures cos you are in the medical line. Most of us are clueless why jang hyuk attack psd

sy so beautiful that this bridal shop uses her photos from glorious day

Hope next few episodes show more of Seyoung, then rating will go up 

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

@standingtallyy i love your explaination!:wub: this drama is truly educational..my father (retired)and youngest bro.works also in hosp.(Chinese Gen.Hosp.).

before but since my father  was in Dietary Dept.and my bro. in Respiratory Dept (Now in Jeddah Military Hosp) its diff.from yours.Thats why i like

when your explaining whats happening in this drama...its interesting:wub:

PSD is really cute and talented actress but pls.!!! BM im feed up seeing her on screen :phew: :) give more screen time to our Princess!!!!

Ok! i understand BM ...you have plans !!! i'll wait for that ! :glasses:

We had a viral pericarditis scare with a family  member years ago.  We didn't go through surgery and the viral infection resolved itself in a month thank goodness.. The procedure was described by our doctor..

So I feel for this case.   Such patients would not be active, but quiet, often tired and sleepy because of the pressure to the heart.

Barging into a case conference to accuse/implicate,  arrest or want to question  a suspect then and there, may be the stuff of drama,  In reality the police would be outside waiting for it to be over.  

The frontal lobe injury of JH character, leading to emotion and mood problems, was researched well.  They do have good medical consultants both for the script and the actors.  I hope the ratings improve consistently.  

• Like 6

I feel for you @hazeljrr_c922.

My older sister underwent mitral valve replacement 8 years ago. Was treated for Endocarditis prior to an open heart surgery. Thank God, she is all good now. Back to her full time job. She has regular cardiology appointments and tests to ensure all is okay. Of course, she is on blood thinner tablets (to prevent clots ,embolism - as mentioned in the drama) and heart medications. She took 1.5 years off work. She was cleared to go back to work 6 months after her surgery but decided to take longer. It was very scary time, though I understand the ins and outs, it is worst when you get confronted by it, especially for a mother of three. First time I saw my brother in law broke down in front of me. Though in another 12 years, she has to undergo the same operation because that mechanical valve is only good for 20 years.

• Like 5

Found some exciting news about Wooyoung! 

Apparently, we should be expecting something from him within the next few days!! Will he be writing a piece announcing his love for his yeobo!?!? I sure hope so! 

They said they will announce it and share it on social media! Does it mean wooyoung will finally post something on Twitter instead of his RT? I am so looking forward to this! Haha

Please show him some love by sharing his post once it's out, so he can feel encourage to write some more. 

• Like 8

Sy's makeup- just in case u want to buy

Hi YY friends-I am back from holiday- very good one this time. Weather was around 16- 20+, only rain 1 day- rest was sunny and cool. Drove to the outskirts- most places about 1-2 hours away, saw the oldest castle in Japan, went hiking to see gorge and ice cave , even a wasabi farm etc

@lurker007 thanks for sharing good news about wy. Yes we will support him when he writes more songs. YY couple pretty quiet but hopefully will see more of them this week. Please continue to visit and post. 

• Like 3

Wow, that's great news about Wooyoung. This arena suits him - music. Looking forward to it. Thank you @lurker007...come again, please!

@Gerry58 the places you've been makes me jealous that I want Japan for my next travel. Though some of the food look alien to me but I want to try it. They look healthy and yummy.Might be an issue with my hubby -he loves his steaks!

Yes, our couple is very quiet. Maybe spending a bit of quality time as much as they can. Wifey is a little busy with the drama at the moment.

By the way, I will check Seyoung's MAC lipstick and Nars blush on. Those are the only make up I use.

• Like 5

@standingtallyy- yes u should visit Japan, then u understand why 2pm love them. The Japanese are very friendly and helpful, most of the locals understand simple English so asking for directions is not a problem. Also the food very healthy, cheap and fresh. If you visit their markets in the morning, you can eat there. I prefer to go south or outskirts, cos Tokyo, Osaka too many tourists. 

another Sy's fan 

• Like 3