[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

No matter how simple she tries to be, so as not to steal the limelight from PSD,  the way she carries the skirt and its length, plus its pale peach color and uniqueness, , still took the limelight.   

Unrelated, YHM also dressed in a niice smart-casual suit  with the little scarf.  Tasteful with a twist. 

• Like 4

Seyoung is 'the' exception to the rule on lacy dresses/gown. Remember she wore a cream coloured lace gown during Seoul Music Awards as one of the presenters? Though fully covered, she looked very elegant and pulled it off just fine. Everyone agrees here that Seyoung looks good in anything? I'm saying it again, she looks good in anything :heart:

• Like 8

Guest elenskivios38

@Gerry58 @standingtallyy Enjoy! enjoy! :wub:  your escapade, relax,and explore the beauty of nature .:)

For all YYnation SK is worth visiting coz we love to see the places where YYcouple spent special moment together 

im sure you can feel something in there .Those places became popular during  YYcouple  WGM time .

Hope my dear @standingtally  able to convey our  message of  :heart: for YYcouple especially our 

Princes Rose Girl coz until now she seems tense with this tabloid and mass media around her.

Looking forward to watch BM ! tts a  medical mystery so its interesting ..i just hope they give Park Se Young

a partner at the end not to end up like MDGSW.

[Fan Account different sources] 160616 'Galaxy of 2PM' Arena Tour in Osaka Jo Hall Day1!

Taec invited Jun.K to talk about Teaser and Chan made some ugly nostril flaring face behind, khun gave him a fake kick

Omg kanojo stage, and khun is wearing an awesome blue gingham suit with red tie UGH HE LOOKS SO GOOD

Taec said after kanojo (girlfriend) the next song will be okusan (wife) and Junho tried to sing "Kimi no - okusan" then Chan accidentally said "Kimi no okasan" (your mother) and everyone went "HEY HEY HEY THATS WEIRD" xD

People started screaming when khun drank water and taec was like "you're very popular tonight" and chan was like "NOT ONLY TONIGHT"

Taec couldn't rip off his tie for I'm Your Man lmao then he just trolled his way through ‪#‎GALAXYOF2PM‬

Cr. Dimesaur

---

CS : What kind of song is Kanojo?
WY : Good one
TY : I understand"

WY : Kanojo (girlfriend) is simple title
TY : Yeah! next one is titled WIFE, isn't it!?  (YY nation will be in cloud 9 if this happens hahaha,. TY is the best when it comes to teasing WY)

CS : I've been very busy because of drama shooting. So I'm really glad to see other members after long time
TY : You liar!

Today's Question for Jun.K
Q : JK, the youngest boy among 2PM, what is your secret of keeping your youth?

JK answered it's having a teaspoon of Aronia every morning and made hottests repeat "Aronia"

JK : It's first time to sing Better Man in front of other members. So really got nervous!
TY : He's totally liar xD

JH : Jun.K's Better Man great, was't it!? You want him to sing one more, don't you?
Hottests : Yeahhhhhh
JH : Then listen to CD at home

Cr. Cocoawn4

---

Chan: what kind of song is kanojo?
Khun: nice song
CS: how did you practiced it?
NK: w/ utmost effort
Woo: try imagine

After Woo explained about kanojo
Taec: then next you should make a song "wife"
Woo: that's not true!

such a mess. Tonight Jun.K is 2pm's maknae
Woo: who is the oldest?
JK: Chansung xD

The reason Jun. K claimed that he's the maknae because fan's Question said that Jun.K is young boy. Jun.K even called the members "hyung-deul"
Jun. K: wooyoung hyung... chansung hyung..
Chan: Jun. K-kun~

Taec commented "although he's almost 30yo" but Jun. K didnt want to admit it

Little khunwoo moment, Woo keep supporting Khun who read the question. Woo kept asking "are u ok?" before khun read the Question
Even when khun's tongue got tangled,woo kept saying "it's ok. It's ok" like encouraged him to continue:3

Trans. N430jwy

---

Question from a fan to Minjun(Khun read the question)

Q: Jun. K-san, who is the youngest member.
Min: Ah, she must be a pretty woman.
Q: Are there anything you try to keep your youth? 
What should we do to stay young while waiting for you.

Min: Do you know Aronia?
Fans: No~
Min: How about Euterpe oleracea?
Fans: Yes~
Taec: Euterpe oleracea is more popular…
Aronia is containing anthocyanin.. and…
Min: You should have one spoonful of Aronia every day.
Then, say together!! ARONIA!!
Fans: ARONIA!!
Min: ARONIA!!
Fans: ARONIA!!

Cr. Rikakotsu

Via : its 2PM

• Like 4

I agree, she looked so sweet in the press conference. I think the days of her wearing short shorts and miniskirts to PC before had more to do with her agency at the time than her own style. Or perhaps shes trying a different image now that shes older?

While it is painfully obvious already that Kanojo is about his girlfriend, (although I still see fans on twitter still in denial over this) here theyre implying that the relationship is serious enough that the girlfriend could be his wife soon! Or perhaps he already has a wife...you know from WGM!  Haha. The members are such trolls, but they would know best about each other's relationship.

So I was wondering @ilikeme Have they ever relentlessly teased other members as obvious as this on stage about the song they wrote? I know they teased Chansung before about how he hasnt experienced good relationships. Junho has a written a lot more love songs, has he been questioned this much? 

• Like 6

don't know if anyone mention this before 
JYP girl group twice they were a gust on weekly idol 
 2 of the girls said they are a big fan of MDGSW 
and even had a quiz related to the drama
here the ep to watch the part starts at 20:17

• Like 4

Good morning- got wifi in my hotel room. Busy first day, went to a farm, then another farm, lunch, then a cultural village, went shopping, nice dinner  -really exhausted 

The movie poster looks good. Sy so pretty

Got to go, have early breakfast and on the road again. 

• Like 4

It's Day 2 of the concert and TY never stop asking WY about the song Kanojo.  He even ruined WY's emotional moment hahaha. Way to go TY haha.

Fan account: 160617 'Galaxy of 2PM' Arena Tour in Osaka Jo Hall Day 2! 

Long explanation about Kanojo. How Wooyoung decided on the title,why it's Kanojo & Taecchan teased "What is the next step after Kanojo"
Wooyoung was like "That time will come but not now. It's too dangerous now"

Wooyoung talked about he prepared everything for Kanojo because Khun trusted him.
NK: I did nothing
Taecchan: eh? What did NK do?
WY: It's secret
Chan: why it's a secret??
Woo: *kept saying that it's a secret*
CS kept pestering Woo.
Woo: i'll tell you later at room since it's a secret

WY: It was touching to see everyone has memorized the lyrics for 'Time We Spent Together'

TY: The lyrics is written on the screen WY: 

WAY TO RUIN WOOYOUNG'S EMOTIONAL MOMENT, OK TAECYEON HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

• Like 5

Enjoy watching. This is from the Higher Days DVD

Cr.  achance 0718

6 Higher Days Member's Solo Live Opening

WOOYOUNG's collection 6HD Solo Live. Check the second video this is where he joked that his Rose Girl  was there and watching the concert. 

Bonus

Slender Man(6HD/Taecyeon Solo Live ver.)

• Like 4

"That time will come but not now. It's too dangerous now" :wub:
wooyoung I holding u to this statement 
we will be waiting 
:D
@chic-chic thank u so much for sharing :)
I truly adore TY for always giving us hints 
@Gerry58 glad you found to time in between to check here 
have great time while you can ,enjoy 
:)

• Like 4