[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@shineehappypandas- nice of you to drop by. Yes we introduce all your creative  works to new YY fans- a must read :D

So glad you still watching YY WGM - maybe you can share with everybody why u still love them

Come visit often as we have regulars here and to read the latest on YY couple

@chic-chic- was wondering why the interviewer didn't ask wy what his ideal woman is like. Maybe he knows something? Love wy wanting to bring special guest- hmmm wonder who??

Glad the boys love hanging out together- eating, drinking coffee and catching up

Good news on Sy's drama.

They are still adding new cast for the nursing staff. They already started filming the minor characters. Hopefully will see her soon

• Like 5

@Gerry58 That's what I am wondering too. Probably the interviewer already knows so no need to ask haha. Regarding WY bringing someone to a 2pm party, I am only thinking of someone really close to him which is a girlfriend. He won't just bring a casual friend knowing it's only a party for them. Just love Junho reacting to WY's statement. 

• Like 4

@chic-chic LOLLL I love how hes just so obvious about it now. Everyone was like I'll bring drinks, meat, music and Wooyoung's like, I'll bring a surprise guest! And after finished eating, he wants to go home and sleep. Lol seriously this guy is so in love/whipped.

For those who missed them - if Kanojo had a mv....

• Like 8

I am so beside myself now after reading Wooyoung's interview, he is sooooo into his 'girlfriend'. His logic is right, there's food, music, drinks, what else is there but bring his 'plus one'! Technically a special guest :D. Admittedly, the men are together like at least 12 hours on most days, might as well bring a date who knows 2PM.... after which he has a good reason to go home and 'sleep'. The other men are obviously single.

So happy watching Beutiful Mind teaser. Did you notice guys, Park Seyoung was flashed right after Jang Hyuk! Not YHM...and the floating words in the background, says joy, delight..Seyoung is so pretty :wub:.

@blame2pm another masterpiece music video. Love it! 

• Like 7

@standingtallyy- I like that sy looks so healthy and happy in the teaser (being in love agrees with her)  she is not like some actresses on diet, skinny etc

Saw a lot of jang hyuk's fans and Sy's fans promoting the drama on IG- everyone is excited

handsome wy in singlet 

• Like 4

Jun.K: I'll bring the speaker and some recommended music. Since I'm in charge of music!
Nichkhun: Same as in the photoshoot, maybe I will bring some drinks.
Taecyeon: I will be the one finding a place where we can meet up! How about somewhere like a pension? (laughs)
Wooyoung: Surprise guest! (Junho: Huh? Isn't it a party for the 6 of us only (laughs)?)
Junho: I'll bring a fair amount of meat enough to have everyone fill up their stomachs!
Chansung: Mine is game or something like that! Something that allows everyone to get charged up ♪

"Surprise guest" so sweet :wub: 

Park Seyoung really beautiful in the teaser, can't wait to see her drama... :wub:

• Like 6