[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Spoiler

@Gerry58 Here's the clip of the kissing scene

With Sy's leading man, I want to see her again with LJS.

For the drama Beautiful Mind, I am worried. They would do a test shoot even without a female lead. That would be weird. It's almost a year and casts are not finalized. 

• Like 2

Our vitamin boy is much loved

@chic-chic - just read in the drama forum, they found their leading lady, won't announce yet. Jang hyuk finish his China drama mid May, they start filming beautiful mind end may. A bit rush but all the cast are experienced actors 

• Like 3

wow.. love the bagde with the blue heart :wub:  thank you @chic-chic

Happy belated birthday Wooyoung ... wish you all the best in your life... keep your passion in music.. and enjoy your life with someone you love..(seyoung :wub: ) ... get married... have babies :) ...  be happy always :heart: . More blessed years to come to you.

I've seen the "hamburger" video from fan... so funny...

I'm happy reading the message from old former member of this forum during wooyoung's birthday and the soompi winning contest :heart:... it's nice to meet you... i remembering enjoy reading the fanfic from @jbum or @diendong if i'm not mistaken...

and how @PeggyM arrange this forum and manage the bad rumors about wooyoung  :)   nice to see you guys :) 

i think some of members here are come from indonesia :) ... I'm from Indonesia and stay in Jakarta :) 

• Like 7

Wooyoung definately is loved by hottest!! But I am sure the gift of love from his gorgeous girlfriend i.e. ms hamburger will be the most precious ones!!! 

ChbSu8FUoAAUZ9n.jpg

ChbSvbpUkAAxA6L.jpg

OMAIGADDDDDDDDD .... The Sasuga interview!! JUST LOOK AT WHAT WOOYOUNG SAID ABOUT HIS KANOJO SONG!!!! That is him talking about his girlfriend and we know who .... no one but PARK SEYOUNG!!! And he said MY GIRLFRIEND... the title is Girlfriend... DEAR JWY, PLEASE BE MORE OBVIOUS!!! :wub: 
Chb2mTiUkAEJv9K.jpg

• Like 11

@AryRa and @ujiyus1- thanks for your posts- enjoy reading both. I also have relative in Jarkarta. 

Ya I am so happy wy really say -" my girlfriend, the one I love" - so he wrote the song for her, ohhhhh so sweet. Glad he admit he has one, love him :D:D:D

Can't wait to hear it!!

• Like 6

Q3. About your unit song with Nickhun ?
--> My girlfriend. The one I love. Just simply a song with sweet melody about my thought toward only that person

I'm glad that he admitted :wub: so sweet....

does the song already released yet ? I can't wait to hear my girlfriend song :)

• Like 7

OMO Wooyoung cannot explain it when members asked him what the song is about during concerts but he explained it straightforward during an interview. And he said "my girlfriend" and his thought toward only that person to think it's a unit song with Khun. 

• Like 5