[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@diendong @rosera @amera46 Thank you so much loves. If there's one thing ill forever treasure as a shipper, it is when i gained friendship in each one of you. You have no idea how much it means to me. Old and new, we are all family here. :wub:

@yyluv @Gerry58 @elenskivios38 Mommy I'll try to finish it as soon as I can. I will be incorporating the pictures and vids of my last visit in Seoul and Busan in my FMV. Sorry im quite slow. :sweatingbullets:

On 4/30/2016 at 6:13 AM, standingtallyy said:

@jbum I will be in Seoul first week of July. I am aiming to dine at Parking In A Plate (I believe it is Myeondong?), walk around Ilsan Park - specifically where the location of Dream High was partly filmed, the jjimjilbang they went and a day trip to Busan, chill in some of the cafés or restaurants along Haeundae Beach. In my last trip there. I walked past the chocolate café, the blue door was very distinctive to miss and been to Hansa Toys and of course, JYP building. I must visit The Street coffee shop too, should I?

@standingtallyy That's great! You should :wub: These places never gets old in our hearts, right? Yes Parking in a Plate is in Myeongdong. Ilsan park and Haeundae beach are :wub: These places are absolutely made for love!!! You could just imagine me and my single girl friend (who also happens to be a yy shipper) in these places. We cant just help but blurt out again and again..."why are we single again?" hahaha then the other would answer "naaaah...its not too bad" hahaha. Choco shop, Hansa Toy, JYP and The Street are all in one area. It would definitely be nice to visit The Street. There were lots of customers having lunch when we got there.Plus, you'll have  x% chance of meeting them? :P :heart: Will wait for your update once you get there.

• Like 7

@chic-chic YY Nation for me. Thank you for the updates on last nights concert.

Wooyoung had fun working at the same time celebrating his birthday. Awww, how nice it was for his Mum to come for his birthday too. This time, Wooyoung was ready to answer when asked again who his girlfriend is. But love how CS added the numbers -now that was unexpected! But then NK came to the rescue quickly diverting the attention by saying JH had many girls...very canny, NK ;) You made it more obvious that indeed, WY have a girlfriend! Well, he said it himself he is already 99% happy with his life. Couldn't say it more clearer than that!

So pre-2014 Wooyoung never really cared about a particular colour, now he wants BLUE  for him. This is what love can do. It inspired him to write beautiful songs on ROSE, birthday & girlfriend. 

This was probably said here before. How Park Seyoung seem to have this fate with 2PM. 2012, she appeared in Jay Park's accoustic version of Know Your Name. An ex-2PM member. Then Seyoung, appeared in the Coke CF with 2PM, shortly after. 2013, in Music Bank. She co-emceed with Jinwoo, label mate of 2PM. Stood next to them about on the same stage 2-3 times, only saw one time where Wooyoung & Seyoung were actually next to each other. Oblivious of each others presence -well, only for Wooyoung. Because in 2014, they met again as virtual husband and wife. Seyoung said she liked it when she knew it was Wooyoung (fangirl) and remembered their Coke CF she appeared with 2PM.

It will be very interesting how this 'crossing paths' with 2PM lead for Park Seyoung...

• Like 5

Good morning YY friends

wow so many visitors and postings, have lots to read

Welcome everyone, please submit your details to @chic-chic within this few days so everyone can get their badges. Spread the words out to all YY shippers, want everyone to get it cos we wouldn't have done it without your help!!! Please don't be shy, cos once the application closes, u can't get the badge

good news, sy just posted, different hairstyle. She knows yesterday was wy's birthday so she appears

• Like 6

@standingtallyy 12 more concerts to go. They need to tease him more so that he can just blurt out who's his girlfriend. Jun K and TY need to combine their teasing power to get it out from Wooyoung. 

Indeed it was fate. Seyoung had worked with a lot of artists connected to 2pm. She even worked with them in a CF. They were just strangers back then and now it's possible they are together. As said on their first episode, it's like written in a script.

• Like 4

fans of wy

Very interesting about wy changing his light stick to blue after Wgm 

Agree it is fate YY couple met- so many times, so many opportunities but they miss each other, then both got paired for Wgm 

• Like 1

@chic-chic Wow! Really? 12 more concerts? They sure do are maximizing their time before enlistment next year. Wooyoung certainly know his priorities. Focus on the series of Japan concerts and rest (and date, of course! Very important) in between. 

Our Seyoung-ie will be busy too with her new drama (love the new hair style, btw :)). 

@jbum  0% chance of bumping to any of the 2PM men at The Street café, now that I know they have another 12 concerts to go. I'd rather have Wooyoung spend time with his yeobo in between shows rather than hanging out at the café. I'm a very understanding fan :D.

@jbum Don't worry girl, if you and your friend are still single. Enjoy the advantages than the disadvantages. Believe in destiny..

Off topic - Let me share a story with you. This was on the height of my SINGLE days. I went on a 4-day trip to Edinburgh with a man, who my brother arranged so I got company (one supportive brother I got!) because he couldn't make the trip with me. The guy was a brother of one of my brother's friends. Mind you it was a good 3 hours train ride from Leeds, so we just chatted and chatted between snacks and drinks. We even stayed in one room, two single beds, B&B. For the record, nothing happened! Just want make that clear,hahaha! We were like travel buddies. He took photos of me, I took photos of him. The owner actually thought we were on honeymoon. It was fun, we both never been to the place, so exploring and a day trip to Glascow was good. Autumn in Edinburgh was fantastic.That was all it. But, when I got a job offer in Australia, after three months I got here, I met, my now husband. And the rest is history. Fate and destiny once they work together, that is it for you. So, continue to have fun and enjoy because once you have your partner in life, it's all about compromise and meeting half-way and sacrifices. 

Sorry for my long post...

• Like 6

@chic-chic wow 12 more concerts, that's a lot! Do you have any timeline which country is when? 

@standingtallyy We're both single and proud, don't worry about us. ;) lols Thank you for sharing your story. We're not a bit worried. All in God's time sis. It's just that when you're all in these romantic places and lovers are all over you just can't miss them hahaha... Just an observation. You'll know what I'm talking about when you reach Ilsan and busan. I can't help falling in love with the place. If you still have time, stop by Yeouido Park by the Han River. :wub: So much love for YY have brought me to these places. It makes falling in love a goal at some point. Lols 

• Like 4

Yeey! @chic-chic They are! The colour blue is so vivid and bright! Great choice @blame2pm

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

YY friends your profile had been updated.

Wooyoung from HJM Staff Blog

13062412_1728556400691458_10395276018275

and since we had been supporting TY in this thread as well, if you guys want to vote for him for the Best Rapper we appreciate it.

http://www.kvilleentertainment.net/community/polls/2016_boy_rappers.html

Voted for  @blame2pm's Taecyon :D done!

• Like 3

@hazeljrr_c922- hi there, don't forget to get your badge. 

@standingtallyy- ha ha, nice story of how u met your hubby. I met my hubby also at our work place, both of us our 1st job. He left after 3 months so it is fate we met

Glad sy finally show up with bare face and cute bangs. She looks so young. 

Wy's fans in blue - same colour as our YYNation 

• Like 2

@jbum It's all in Japan for their Galaxy of 2PM Arena Tour. Here's the schedule. Too bad they won't go to other countries.

CX7Z8eoUsAAAnIY.jpg

Wow I envy you guys able to go to Korea. I really want to go but I don't have the luxury of time. I am so glad you guys share your travel experiences. :)

@standingtallyy Thanks for voting for @blame2pm Taecyeon. 

For those who wanted their profile to be updated please send me your email address. The administration is really nice to accommodate our members.  I am also waiting for @blame2pm email address. 

• Like 4