[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I saw some fans posts.  They have to wake up early to line up because the goods are selling really fast. 

Only a day until Wooyoung's birthday. My delulu is that he and someone already celebrated his birthday this week because he would be in Japan and someone would be busy with script reading.

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:My dear @hazerljrr_c922 Better late than never! by the way anyone have news about @Rizki Handini ?if im not mistaken 

@Gerry58 isn't she the one who has breathing problem and the daughter because of smoke:( Hope she's OK!

My dear!@jbum "anak" what a great idea! thanks and im happy seeing you lurking here.We need your great ideas 

i'll wait for your "pasabong" how can i say it ...firecrakers boom!!! ideas.Mommy elenski not so good with that:D

i just can be prayer warrior for anyone. Have a good day Ladies!

HEARTFELT THANKS  SOOMPI STAFF :wub:for choosing YYCOUPLE! BE BLESS SOOMPI FORUM! 

Off topic. If you guys were going to see a 2pm concert (or any other favorite Kpop group) and somehow your favorite member wouldn't be coming because he got injured, would you refund the tickets? 

I'm asking because Got7 is having their concert today and tomorrow but unfortunately their leader JB got injured (herniated disc) and couldn't attend the two days concert, JYP gave refunds to people that requested it and a lot of people actually did just because JB couldn't attend. Somehow I find these fans that bails the concert just because their bias can't perform, it seems like an insult to the other members. 

But my sister said, if her bias wasn't there she wouldn't even bother coming. Not that she wants to disrespect the other members, but her goal to the concert is to see that member and she also said people like that aren't disrespectful nor are they a bad fan. Unless they became mad at the member for not performing, it's not a big deal if one chose not to go for a member. 

Because I am attending psychological courses, these things interests me. So what would you guys do if you were in the same situation? A lot of people seem to vary in opinions so I would like to know your opinion.

• Like 1

Guest elenskivios38

:)@ilikeme really interesting topic but i think situation like this depends on state you were in.coz i sure in my country

theres no such thing that you can refund concert tickets ,when you bought it its authomatically sold unless the concerts 

wasn't held of course they have to give back the money but incase the concert will surely be held just minus one member

they cannot refund  it...this is in my country.But i still have to ask my dear @standingtallyy and @jbum about this since im away 

in my country for so long they will give you better opinion.

But if incase im the one who bought Got7concert ticket  i would never ever refund it eventhough my bias wont be able to participate

due to spiral  injury still i will watch the concert to show my support and love to the rest of the members.:wub::heart:  

@ilikeme  for myself,  I still will go to the concert even my bias is absent. But this feeling may have in myself - at the first place, feel like it will be no fun if  my bias not around at that time.. But during that concert, I enjoyed myself..  

• Like 4

Just now, ilikeme said:

Off topic. If you guys were going to see a 2pm concert (or any other favorite Kpop group) and somehow your favorite member wouldn't be coming because he got injured, would you refund the tickets? 

I'm asking because Got7 is having their concert today and tomorrow but unfortunately their leader JB got injured (herniated disc) and couldn't attend the two days concert, JYP gave refunds to people that requested it and a lot of people actually did just because JB couldn't attend. Somehow I find these fans that bails the concert just because their bias can't perform, it seems like an insult to the other members. 

But my sister said, if her bias wasn't there she wouldn't even bother coming. Not that she wants to disrespect the other members, but her goal to the concert is to see that member and she also said people like that aren't disrespectful nor are they a bad fan. Unless they became mad at the member for not performing, it's not a big deal if one chose not to go for a member. 

Because I am attending psychological courses, these things interests me. So what would you guys do if you were in the same situation? A lot of people seem to vary in opinions so I would like to know your opinion.

I heard this news. Too bad for JB. For me I won't get a refund. Even if JB is my bias, still going to the concert for the other members is still  a way to support him. What would he feel if he saw the news that some fans asked for a refund? I think he would feel really bad. I think he'll feel more pressured to get better and even forced himself to attend the other concerts even if it's still not ok. 

I saw the fan account for their concert. He even came to the concert to greet the fans. He looked so sad and feels like crying. He was holding his back so it seems it's really painful. Other members were assisting him.  If I was one of the fans who asked for the refund and I watch this, I would feel bad. :tears:

Spoiler

-JAEBUM IS ONSTAGE JACKSON HELPED HIM GET ONSTAGE
-JB: first of all u probably really looked forward to it so im really sorry this happened it felt weird to see it on the side i think this is the most nervous i have been 
-Jackson: without u we dont have cool and sexy on stage
-JB: i will exercise and come back with a body twice as better the boys did well? Did youngjae do well?
-Bambam: i dont know what to say
-JB: talk i need a minute
-Junior: we will send Jaebum hyung and 
-Bambam: yea they said its not good for him to stand for a long time
-Jackson: its worse to sit
-JB: i dont fall from this kind of stuff
-Jackson: so chic and sexy

ALL 7 OF THEM DID THE GOODBYE TOGETHER BUT JAEBUM COULDNT BOW PROPERLY DONT FORCE IT BABY

Jb is leaving the stage after the G-O-T-7 jjai with fans

cr: 0430darlene & igot7_MarKP & jbeeislove 
pic cr: channagi0719

• Like 4

Fanboy: CHANSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG
Woo: do you have problem??
Fanboy: CHANSUUUUUUUNG
Woo&Chan: is he your friend?
Chan: no. no
fanboy: CHANSUUUUUUUNG (again XD)
Chan: eh? aniki (hyung)?
Woo: do you really like him (chan)?
Chan: thank you. thank you

13062235_1728041914076240_66988483863540  

‪#‎2PM‬ has earned 80% of JYPE's profit

2013 - 20.4 billion won
2014 - 21.7B ₩
2015 - 30B ₩

cr:http://instiz.net/pt/3595056 
via: JunKayFreak

A fan said it doesn't show but they're one of those acknowledged rich idols.So it's time for them to get married and give us 2PM babies.

Translation AERA NO.20 ‪#‎2PM‬
http://fychansung.tumblr.com/post/143576268609/trans-aera-no20

Spoiler

Even though they are well-known as the “beastly idols”, but in reality they are a group of young adults who are well-mannered and love to joke around.

When we entered the interview room, Jun. K, who was sitting afar, stood up and gave us greetings. During the photoshoot, Nichkhun was requested to stand further away from Junho, who was standing beside him. He then acted out a disappointed look through his body and facial expression. Ninagawa Mika, who was adjusting the camera angle, was really shocked and muttered, “so cute!”

2PM, also known as the “beastly idols”, debuted in Japan in 2011. With an average height of 180cm, their dance moves are filled with manly charms, just like acrobatics. This is very fresh for the Japanese as most would generalise idols=cute. Up till today, as the impressions of the beastly idols start to change gradually, their Japanese fans also increases. Taecyeon said, “We feel very honoured that 2PM is able to have such a symbolic tag. However in reality we are not like that. Everyone is very kind and nice.”

SOMETIMES, IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO ALWAYS PORTRAY A MASCULINE IMAGE.

Taecyeon: we are always working hard so that we can show many different types of charms, so if we are only specifically known as the “beast”, this would mean that all of our hard work has gone down the drains.

Jun. K: in return for the Japanese fan’s love, we are always working hard. We have held tours for 5 times in Japan, and also realised the dreams of the fans for performing at Tokyo Dome.

Nichkhun: we have grown up through the concerts. Regardless of depending on our own idea to create happiness in the concert, or singing with happiness, it is all live of the concert.

With the thought of thanking the fans in their mind, they became much better. Everyone was very truthful during the interview.

The future of 2PM after debuting in Japan for 5 years……

In January this year, the newspapers in Japan has published 15 coloured advertisements, announcing that 2PM is starting their arena tour. Everyone feels that “Once the concert starts, it will be the last arena concert that 2PM will have as 6 people”. What is in the minds of 2PM and do they have anything to say? We have decided to do a personal interview on 13 April.

Believe us, don’t forget us.

WITH THE CONCERT IN NAGOYA ON 23 APRIL, IT MARKS THE START OF 15 CONCERT PERFORMANCES IN 5 CITIES OF JAPAN.

Nichkhun: this time’s concert is very meaningful for us. It carries the thoughts of wanting to create beautiful memories with the fans.

Junho: it is a concert with interweaved ideas.

Chansung: always wanted to show a new image of us to everyone during the concert, hoping that they can sense our growth. For the concert this time, we have prepared something that has not been done in Japan before – a unit stage with 2 members performing.

Jun. K: it is really the first time that Taecyeon and I perform a song together. This did not happen in Korea too.

Taecyeon: I was being extra at that time, saying, “let’s do a unit stage!” (laugh)

Jun .K: I have been thinking that it will be good if Taecyeon and I can work together and come out with something. So once this suggestion was made, I immediately said, “OK, let’s do it!”

Nichkhun: Wooyoung and I are in a team as we have similar music taste. We will compose a song based on our favourite genre, soft jazz.

Wooyoung: the colours of every unit will be different and I felt that it was interesting.

Feelings and thoughts contained in the album

THE MAIN SONGS OF THE CONCERT WILL BE FROM THE 5TH ALBUM “GALAXY OF 2PM”, SO WHAT ARE THE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS THAT ARE CONTAINED IN THE ALBUM?

Chansung: when thinking of the caption, we wanted to portray two points. First, it is the movement of waving of the light sticks by the fans. When viewing the audience from the stage, those light sticks are shining, just like a galaxy. Secondly, our music has to be unlimited like the galaxy with no ends.

Nichkhun: as for most of the songs, we wanted to use the singing method to convey to everyone the message that we want to send to the fans. You will understand it when you see our song titles.

Jun. K: something along the line of “the time we spent together”.

Junho: I thought about the faces of the fans when composing. The song is about reminiscing the time when the 6 of us just met, reminiscing the time we have spent with the fans.

Nichkhun: the song that Taecyeon composed “don’t forget (us)” is quite a sad song.

Taecyeon: if it is like this, I just realised that the songs that I wrote are really sad songs (laugh). I was having the thoughts of not being able to see the fans for the period of time while writing this song.

Nichkhun: in my opinion, I felt that the song “don’t forget” in the album was the best. A sad and touching song, with good lyrics, the melody is very good too.

Taecyeon: thank you. Recently I have been composing dancing music, but it seems like moderate beats music have good reaction too.

Nichkhun: please compose more of such songs in the future.

Taecyeon: I think let me compose for dance music! (laugh)

There are many people who we are thankful of.

IT HAS BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE YOUR JAPAN DEBUT IN 2011. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE DAYS BACK THEN?

Taecyeon: sigh~~~~ (a heavy and long sigh)

Junho: in a nutshell, it was beautiful. It is a period that we have to thank a lot of people.

Nichkhun: it is like taking a train in the mountains, being very scared and worried before boarding, but once you board on it, time really flies.

ALL THE MEMBERS HAVE GROWN UP DIFFERENTLY.

Chansung: for me, I am able to interact with the fans better during the concert.

Wooyoung: I think the way Chansung speaks became better, as compared to being able to interact with the fans better. Last time, he was really cold with his jokes (laugh). In opposition, Junho is becoming more serious. Last time, 2PM was known as the “beastly idols”, so we are a little aggressive. It is moderate now, everyone became a quiet adult.

Taecyeon: isn’t the person who have grown up the most Jun. K? He has become someone so trustworthy! Honestly speaking, those questions that requires lots of thinking 5 years ago, actually I don’t really understand why we must think about them. However, I can understand now that we have to think carefully about things that can happen in the future and cherish the members and people around us. Hmm… we must love and cherish Denver and Noopy (laugh).

Jun. K: I don’t know what I was thinking……that time I was thinking about life. Ah, yes, I will be thinking about how pain my knees are everyday (laugh). It is all because of that and my performance wasn’t very good.

TALK ABOUT SOMETHING MEMORABLE DURING YOUR ACTIVITIES IN JAPAN.

Wooyoung: for me, it is very difficult to choose one. I think it would be the concert in Tokyo Dome. I feel that it is a big turning board for me as a singer, standing on that stage.

Jun. K: the memories at Tokyo Dome was really memorable. I don’t know how I must portray in order to bring out the best in me, there is a type a power and energy given from the audience. The light sticks shining in the concert were very pretty, it is a (very happy) moment and experience.

(everyone immediately nod their heads with agreement)

Chansung: (soft muttering voice) the most memorable thing for me is the ramen and Gyudon…

Junho: hahaha! Really ate a lot of ramen!

Chansung: ate the gyudon 365 times, I like to eat the yolk.

Jun. K: since we are talking about this, when I was having my solo tour, I ate the big tuna fish… hmm, what am I talking about (laugh).

FROM NOW ON, 2PM WILL BE STARTING AFRESH. WHAT WILL IT BE ABOUT?

Jun. K: we will talk about the future of 2PM seriously. In the future, we would still do many more different things, have many activities, but this experience will only happen if 2PM are gathered together. The work done will be much better. Not even one less member, always as 6 members, this is our dream.

Junho: for this goal, we must all be focused and do everything well.

Wooyoung: I will also diligently do the things that I am supposed to do.

Nichkhun: I… am very excited.

Taecyeon: I will… go already (laugh).

The reasons for us to be here

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE FANS?

Jun. K: they are the reason for us to be here, they are our everything.

Nichkhun: it is like this. They are also the reasons for us to work hard, still working hard at night for the tour. Especially for Junho and Chansung, since they have drama filming to do, they are always practicing hard at night, then go for filming the next morning. Under this type of circumstances they are still working so hard, this is because of the love that the fans have given us.

LASTLY, WORDS THAT YOU WANT TO GIVE TO YOUR JAPANESE FANS

Taecyeon: we are unable to meet for the time being… (stuck) I feel quite sad about it. Whatever it is, believe us, and don’t forget us.

Chansung: to use an example to say, it is like a lover living apart due to a small thing. Even though there are times that loneliness is felt, and it seems like we met up, but our feelings will not change right? We will definitely go back from the start, please wait for us. I believe that when we meet again, there will be twice the happiness.

Jun. K: yes, our promise, we will bring back an even bigger amount of love for everyone. This is not the end, it is the beginning. It is the beginning of the new future of 2PM and everyone.

Translated by:

JPN – CHN: 小螃蟹 (熊猫部落JUN. K中国后援会)
CHN – ENG: jerwiepenpan (TWITTER)
Please take out with full credits thank you!
**Translations may contain inaccuracies but the main idea is there

• Like 4