[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

You guys! Park Se Young will be in another drama!

Translated via google from here: http://isplus.joins.com/article/948/19924948.html

[Alone] "Again Jinsha May" Park Se-young, Yoon Hyun-min, "byuma 'reunion

Park Se-young and actor appeared on the 'A Beautiful Mind'. Be reunited with Yoon Hyun-min came out with the 'my daughter Jinsha month. Drama Bureau official said, "Park Se-young should appear on KBS 2TV new wolhwageuk' A Beautiful Mind '' in sport 22 days days. Park Se-young's play overt Hospital Neurology Fellow It takes the gimminjae. Neurology, has the handicap that in other universities who, women resources of the brain research community with all the overt hospitals highest decision that combines intelligence and beauty. Prior Yoon Hyun-min is a lot compassion for patients, unlike empathy with disabilities 05 as a pseudo hyeonseokju thick the trust to colleagues reported that the minute. The two men last February broadcast MBC 'My daughter, Jinsha month "after return to starring Jean in just four months. Starting higi entangled in the strange death of' A Beautiful Mind 'is sympathetic zero genius neurosurgeon suddenly started one day patient Keep your eyes open and speak out to regain the love of humanity. Jang Hyuk and baksodam is under discussion as the main character.'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' 'The Great King Sejong "responsible for the bitter Kim Tae writer script' Great Expectations' 'in charge like all wanil PD is directing made' resurrection 'Dream High 2 is currently broadcasting" in the neighborhood lawyer jodeul call' follow-up It will be broadcast in June. gimjinseok reporters superjs@joongang.co.kr

• Like 6

@blame2pm Thanks for the news about Seyoung. We've been waiting for that. Good news indeed. Sorry I can't understand that much. Is she the main lead or support. So the other actor is YHM. If Jang Hyuk would take the main role that would be good for Seyoung. He's a good actor. I hope it's a weekday drama. 

OMO, it seems that they are really working and taking a break at the same time.

• Like 5

Just checked - there is a thread already created  for this drama in soompi cos jang hyuk is very popular

Drama starts 20 jun, 16 episodes, mon, tue - melodrama, medical, mystery

writer is -famous Sungkyunkan scandal

It will compete with psh- new drama doctors

female lead is supposed to be park bo dam (never seen her before) but they are promoting her cos she is young (age 23)

storyline interesting- the patients in hospital are dying mysteriously 

• Like 4

U guys notice when wy is busy, sy will go work but when he is free, she also disappears. Happy she got work even 16 episodes, also lucky not taking lead cos too stressful, the knetz now very demanding, always criticizing the female leads acting 

2pm at airport

• Like 6

The thread had been closed since the casting is not yet confirmed. Jang Hyuk and Park Bodam are still considering the role. But I've checked the news of the drama before, the role was first offered to Lee Jong Suk. He should have agreed and they can reunite with Seyoung.

I hope even Seyoung is not the main lead, her screen time and role would be awesome just like in MDGSW. She out shined the lead there. 

@Gerry58 I agree with you on how Knetz criticize main leads. I just saw the news of Jisung  and Hyeri pairing. Only the first episode of their drama but they're already tagging it as a failure. As per them a big star like Jisung should not be paired to an idol actress even if Reply 1998 is a success.

• Like 5

@chic-chic LOL the google translate isn't much help, is it. Not sure if shes the lead or support yet. Let's wait for more news to appear. From what I read in Dramabeans, Beautiful Mind will follow Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho as KBS’s next Monday-Tuesday drama, and premieres in June. (http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/yoon-hyun-min-considers-going-villainous-for-beautiful-mind/)

Really happy for her and glad that it's not a weekend drama.

It really does seem like they're scheduling their work around each other now, doesn't it? EEP! :D

We've got a couple things to look forward to this coming weeks; WY's self-composed songs, arena tour videos and news, hopefully some appearances/bts of SY.

Lets pop out the drinks! 

tumblr_lodljvrfPb1qde6d8.gif

• Like 6

Just read yhm is going to be the villain (think I prefer that). Jang hyuk is filming in China so everyone is hoping he accepts after he finishes there

As for park bo dam- they say she is too young for him (sorry she is 24) still waiting for her to accept but marriage contract got 22 years gap, now the trend   to pair old actors with young actresses and young actors with noonas

• Like 4

Omo! Is this some weird coincidence? There really is an announcement for Seyoung's  new drama, as in? Wow, I only wished it few hours ago!  It's  like waking up on Christmas day for me:wub:  Same as when I wished for another hint from Wooyoung weeks ago, he was photographed leaving the airport with PINK luggage the next day I checked here:D 

YY shippers, we are truly JANG!!

Cant help it, have to post...go to go!!!

• Like 5

Wy's jacket very cute- more magazine shoot and photos

Maybe they plan their schedules together?

Now sy do shorter drama- 16 episodes mean 2 months, just nice - wy concerts end, then they can rest before his individual activities start- my delulu 

@standingtallyy- think your sixth sense is coming back :lol::lol:

• Like 5