[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Just now, blame2pm said:

@chic-chic Soooo...basically you're giving me Taec's Good Man video as the poison and Taec's pics are the cure right? You nappeun yeoja, you. LOL. I'll just use the visual to imagine myself in the dancer's place. Hahaha. #noshame :phew:

Oh  Mianhada. I did not mean to do that. :) I was watching the video and it gave me a heart attack. So I was thinking of how you felt watching that live. But since you just imagine yourself in the dancer's place, it's great then hehehe. There's no shame. That's a better way of thinking hahaha.:P

• Like 4

Saw chansung's drama, 2 episodes already cos they sub fast unlike mdgsw

His acting very natural, although his part is small. He act like a no-good bum of a brother to the main lead. Storyline ok but lead actor not good looking, lead actress- saw her before, she got married, come back to act. She act very bitchy, career woman, while he is a timid guy who is always bullied. 

Next will try and watch junho. Khun also say he wants to try Korean drama, he always act overseas. Wow if he does, then 4 out of 6 actively acting. I want wy to concentrate on composing

• Like 4

I haven't watched the dramas yet of Chansung and Junho. But personally I prefer Chansung's drama since the story line is light, a feel good drama.  Chansung's really good in acting. I watched his drama Level 7 Civil Servant and his acting was good. Before he became a 2pm member he was a television actor so he's experienced in that field.

If Nickhun will start acting in Korean dramas and all 4 will become idol actors. Jun K would never do acting. It seems he doesn't like it and will just continue producing songs.  Wooyoung doesn't like memorizing scripts so he will never act again. It seems dream high would he his last. But what I missed is 2pm members acting in drama parodies. Hope they do one next time. 

• Like 4

@chic-chic- I saw Level 7 Civil Servant- thought chansung was good, junho's twenty also good. I'll see both cos nothing great at the moment. Just finished Signal- the best drama I have seen this year- better than dots and ciit- didn't get much promotion unlike the other 2 but storyline very gripping, u just want to keep watching. They have to do acting if jun.k and Taec go military first, wy and junho can still hold solo concerts. Those variety shows maybe they leave to got7 and twice to do

The lucky fan :D:D:D

• Like 3

Sooo...the videos that @Gerry58 just posted above are the ones I'm most excited to share with you guys. Look at how WY was totally into the song. And this song was the part where he looked over at our side repeatedly. Even directing his hand towards us at least twice. My camera was not stable at this time because I was also holding up the Y <3 Y sign and YY banner in my hands. @maria1313 and @storyofus were holding up their banner too. This video is not like a big proof or anything and it might still be delulu on my part hehe. But I think Wooyoung had seen the YY couple banners around the stadium and would have noticed us three by then. Maria is really tall by the way. LOL look at me trying to rationalize this. Also after this song, when they were giving their thank you speeches, he was still stealing glances at our way. (I'll upload that  video next) 

P/S: I've finished writing drafts for 1 1/2 ff. I'm writing another one and I'll let you guys pick which one to complete soon!

• Like 7

@blame2pm- Mr Obvious is giving u guys a hint!!!!

he knows you are YY shippers from your banners - he is singing 'l am in love' and looking at u all. If 3 people can see him looking, u all can't be wrong-

oh good boy wy- u making us so happy 

:lol:

I am going to rewatch your video

Looking forward to your fanfic - still got 2 days more

• Like 6