[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@blame2pm- glad to be of help. Don't hurry on uploading the photos and videos, we can wait.

Important thing now is to write your fanfic. 2 teams already submit. Once it is ready, let us read before u post 

Thai fan posted the YY banner and YY sign - good job! Wy looking at it!! 

• Like 8

@Gerry58 But I'm at work and posting up the videos in between working only takes 10 seconds as opposed to writing a fanfic. Haha. Don't worry about it, I won't let you guys down. I'll get it done. I'm super inspired now. 

Hahaha @chic-chic why are you giving me Taecyeon's pic for inspiration for Round 3 fanfic? It's supposed to be about YY Couple. Or is this like my reward? LOL. Yeah, I'm still not over it! Sorry, I'll focus now. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@blame2pm I know you're already rewarded from the concert but Taecyeon's pictures are additional reward for you LOL.

Another fancam for Good Man performance. OMG Taec's bed scene. @blame2pm How are you with his bed scenes? LOL

Thank goodness I steered clear from the temptation of checking Soompi and IG or else I wouldn't be able to do some work! Home now, having left over pizza, told hubby to fix his own dinner (Wife of the Year,LOL!!), spazzing on all the concert videos with my feet up (it's killing me at the moment :(). 

You can tell straight away - Junho, single; Taecyon, single; Wooyoung - TAKEN! One person can pass easily between him and the lady dancer with the distance,LOL!! Good boy, Wooyoung-shi. Didn't even touch unless he has to! But look at JH and Taecyon? Naughty boys!

Is your heart okay @blame2pm? Need a hug from Unni? LOL :D

• Like 6