[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Havent been able to comment in a while but have been keeping up to date with this site and our couple. I was very happy to see WY wearing the blue turtleneck. It wass not any blue but the exact same shade of blue as SY's dress. I dont usually put so much attention to matching outfits coz they could be coincidental but somehow I dont think this was. I mean, same broadcast station event, back to back days...I'm pretty sure they discussed it. Hehe. 

Not a huge fan of SY's dress though...love the colour but too shiny, the sleeves looked uncomfortable, too much ruching but other than that she looked really beautiful.

Thought WY did really well for the opening collab. I listened to his solo a number of times already coz it was soo good. The growl deserves a mention. His voice is my favourite among the members. Apart from Jun K, his voice is very distinct. 

Hope its not too late to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year! May our ship sail even more smoothly this year. XO. 

• Like 4

Just back from family gathering. This long holiday is bad for health- think I over eat. 

@blame2pm Miss u, glad to see u. I also love wy's voice- very distinctive. Unusual for a dancer to be a good singer. He is gifted with both

2young blue outfit also very good coincidence that same shade of blue- there are so many types of blue, I am sure they compare notes 

• Like 3

I dont know if you guys remembered but I had a k-themed bachelorette party for my friend and I said I would sneak in some YY element into the party. So I made this cake for her and modeled the cake after them wearing hanbok. Hehe. I messed up with Wooyoung's figurine because it turned out shorter than SY (pfft gravity). It was my first time making human figurine anyway so yeah whatever still pleased with it haha.  

y5kAcMD.jpg

UZJSUOI.jpg

I was also responsible for the photo wall and of course Im gonna put a number of Wooyoung's pictures in there lol. We also did the animal face masks like you suggested @Gerry58. Thanks for the great idea! All in all we had a lot of fun. :) 

jFD59ix.jpg 

• Like 6

On 29/12/2015 at 7:08 AM, Gerry58 said:

@chubbz - welcome, nice to see u again. Are u a hottest fan? Yes wy is an amazing dancer and he loves what he do. He is a different person when he performs. He enjoys it and it shows

Hi @Gerry58, nope, I am not a hottest fan. I got to know the different 2pm boys via Dream High, Running Man and Romantic & Idol but I am not exactly a fan. I do find YY couple cute though, thus I lurk around here :)

• Like 3

@amera46: Maybe it's my bias, I think SY still has little bit innatural when she played some scenes which required her to act closely with actors! She didn't have much interaction and kept her poses when actors intimated with her! Or may be we already see her real side and can't forget, hehehe! 

• Like 4

Sorry for my comparison but it's too real for me! Nobody can bit WY when they act some inimating scenes with SY! See WY's hands, he hold SY as tight as possible and where his hands put (near SY's hip)! How can other actors do it to SY, hehehe! 

• Like 6

@blame2pm- wow I really really impressed- u so talented and artistic- can write so well and can bake like real Bakery standard. Love the photo wall too esp with hot wy- bet your friends all droll. :D

Think u can go into business organizing hen parties  ;)

@chubbz - glad u are also a fan of YY- we try and make this forum interesting, please visit more often and post, fun to chat with all fans from around the world 

@wingting-sy is good at crying scenes- she cries so beautifully - her love scenes with wy still the best! 

• Like 2