[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wow Taec lost a lot of weight (must be muscle weight). He used to be 84 but now he's down at 77. Chansung said Taecyeon is the type that easily bulks up but he slowed down on bulking up recently since Junho broke his bones during arm wrestling. 

Taecyeon has been asking his members to come to the OkCat party since forever. LOL. He should just bring SY to the party to make us YY fans the best Christmas presents ever!

• Like 3

Wooyoung was so quiet this Christmas. All of the guys had updated the fans on their activities except for him. I remember in an interview Wooyoung promised Taec that he would attend OKcat Lonely Christmas if he doesn't have an important schedule. So I guess my delulu is he had an important schedule with his Rose girl. He was invited to spend Christmas together with his girlfriend's family and after spend it in Busan.

For Taec's OKcat Lonely Christmas, Taec really wants other 2pm members to come. Two years ago,  only Khun and Chansung were able to attend. They had surprised him. Chansung even wore the OKcat costume and dance with Taec. It would be great if all of them attended. It would be fun.

Spoiler

• Like 3