[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 no no not that one.. YHM girlfriend is Jeon Su Min. Try to google her back. Im not familiar with her either.

Guys off topic. I want to ask you who already to go to japan. Do you know what a nice hotel around tokyo and osaka? Not expensive,but also save for my daughter. I have toddler 3yrs old. If you have a suggestion pls tell me. Thankyou so much!

• Like 2

@ilikeme U got me interested- I know khun and Tiffany, I didn't know Taec got one with yoona & Jessica 

@Rizki Handini- Tokyo I can't help cos every time I go, I get free accommodation from my brother, in Osaka I usually stay at swissotel nankai- very convenient cos the fast train and mrt is below the hotel, also link to big shopping mall and department store. From Osaka u can go to Kyoto, very near, got a lot of famous temples and castle or feed deer at Nara park

Ok goggle her already. Saw she acted in east of Eden- saw that drama but I can't recall her.

Went to check out Maids- she is one of the maid.  So they announced they are dating- good for them

i was reading comments about an idol who broke up with his gf.

The fans want him to date but they prefer him to keep it secret cos they say too many break ups is bad for his reputation- the media will keep bringing it up.

Pretty sy 

• Like 1

@Gerry58 LOL the Taecyeon and Yoona scandal is just a scandal because they have done a lot of shows and CF's together. They even explained they weren't a couple in multiple interviews together and in Family Outing 2. But FO2 producers used their scandal to increase ratings. It really showed that he was sick of the scandal but he was respectful when journalists asked him and answered anyway. But on Yoona's side, SM pulled out any questions about the scandal.

On Jessica, they were caught having coffee together in Japan but 2PM kids weren't mad at the scandal but were mad at Taec's fashion sense of wearing a wife beater shirt and sweat pants in the picture. LOL. The public assumes that they really are dating but JYP makes a statement that they are just friends and again, left him to fend of the questions himself. Haha. When asked, Taecyeon played it off well in interviews making it look like he's been caught into a trap by journalists and hosts so many times that it dies down more quickly than the scandal with Yoona. 

Different companies have different ways to avoid scandals. The GOT7 kids explained that JYP trained them mentally and professionally into answering questions in interviews and talk shows. Plus, JY Park himself said it is very hard to keep everything clean and perfect that he might as well train them to face problems in the business. Which is why they seldom get into trouble since they are already trained to approach the consequence of each actions and think for themselves. 

• Like 2

EP33 preview! Kissing scene again? SY really kissed dsw? No matter SY has real kissing scene or practiced with someone before they filmed. Someone will still flustrate to see it at Christmas! Hehehe! I'm curious how someone express his feeling, will cover his eyes again, like the first kissing scene

• Like 6

<20151221> SY - Twitter - Updated and Translations

Translation: Now is <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>, watching it

About SY's NG with Chan Bin. It's from one of MBC TV show., TV daily. This part would be posted in MDGSW's official homepage. I will post it once they release.

Many news reported Hye sang's salon scene on Sunday, it became the highlight of EP31....The performance of SY was great...SY fighting....

• Like 4

@Gerry58From NG's clip, SY really has a good relationship with YHM. However, as, @amera46 said SY avoided and pushed YHM away when he whispered to SY.  Please look at this clip, especially two clips at the bottom. When SY got on the truck, please look at WY's hand, one of his hand was at SY's back, he helped SY to get on, any reactions of WY and SY ? No.... After WY got on the truck, please see what SY did? She kept distance with the driver and leaned on WY, see SY's hand, she grabbed WY's arm. How natural they are....Thus, WY will not be jealous if he review WGM, like us....hehehe

For me, I love these four clips....See how WY looked at SY.....it's no joke.....

I think SY has a better relationship with YHM, rather than DSW, YHM is fun, he always played tricks with BJH and SY. Maybe he has girlfriend, they may feel comfortable to get along with him. Of course, SY is a friendly person but she is cool and quiet if she is not familiar with you. Or she need to focus on her acting, that's why she is serious in the filming location and thus few BTS or photo she has, compare with BJH and YHM.

@chic-chic: In fact, there are two BTS which showed SY and DSW. It's about their rehearsal. I posted it before. If you want to review it, I will definitely provide links to you... 

I really love this IG's owner sharing, owner puts effort to post clips or photo to us everyday. Really thanks for owner's effort. Thanks....

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Ok most actress in fact rarely marry actors - only I know Eugene and Lee Bo yang.

Most marry professionals like prosecutor, dentist, sportsmen, many marry businessmen. I understand they love actresses cos most are natural beauties (only those older do ps) also most girl idols also do ps before they debut. 

A few more actresses who married actors: Han Ga-In, Kim Hyo-Jin, Lee Min Jung, Park Sol Mi and So Yi Hyun and also the actress wives of Jang Dong Gun, Kwon Sang Woo and Bae Yong Joon.

• Like 2

WY saw the photo which were taken by SY. He was angry with it. Then he asked SY, "You hate me?" What SY said? She said "No, I like you" That's why WY leaned on her after he heard what SY said. How happy of WY......On the other hand, SY was shy and laughed with what she said....

• Like 4

I really love this video. Jackson was naughty. He touched WY's back and said beautiful. He said beautiful twice to WY. Look at WY's expression, he was shy and he hit him with joy. If you are YY friends, you definitely know what Jackson's talking about. As a Hong Konger, it's Hong Konger's way to tease friend's romance. Hong Kong artists always tease some artists who have secret relationship, like Jackson did in this clip.

Sorry for my delulu.....but thanks Jackson.....

Have a good day, my YY friends.....

• Like 4

6 hours ago, chubbz said:

A few more actresses who married actors: Han Ga-In, Kim Hyo-Jin, Lee Min Jung, Park Sol Mi and So Yi Hyun and also the actress wives of Jang Dong Gun, Kwon Sang Woo and Bae Yong Joon.

@chubbz Thanks for visiting us.

I recognize only Han Ga-in, Lee Min Jung - sorry the rest will check on them. Visit often, we welcome everyone 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ilikeme said:

@Gerry58 LOL the Taecyeon and Yoona scandal is just a scandal because they have done a lot of shows and CF's together. They even explained they weren't a couple in multiple interviews together and in Family Outing 2. But FO2 producers used their scandal to increase ratings. It really showed that he was sick of the scandal but he was respectful when journalists asked him and answered anyway. But on Yoona's side, SM pulled out any questions about the scandal.

On Jessica, they were caught having coffee together in Japan but 2PM kids weren't mad at the scandal but were mad at Taec's fashion sense of wearing a wife beater shirt and sweat pants in the picture. LOL. The public assumes that they really are dating but JYP makes a statement that they are just friends and again, left him to fend of the questions himself. Haha. When asked, Taecyeon played it off well in interviews making it look like he's been caught into a trap by journalists and hosts so many times that it dies down more quickly than the scandal with Yoona. 

Different companies have different ways to avoid scandals. The GOT7 kids explained that JYP trained them mentally and professionally into answering questions in interviews and talk shows. Plus, JY Park himself said it is very hard to keep everything clean and perfect that he might as well train them to face problems in the business. Which is why they seldom get into trouble since they are already trained to approach the consequence of each actions and think for themselves. 

@ilikeme - very funny. Poor Taec!  

Just drinking coffee becomes dating scandal and got criticism for what he wore. :tears:

Reminds me of ljs and psh dating scandal- ljs also got a lot of comments on what he was wearing- think looks like pajamas. Moral of story- celebs must pay more attention to what they wear when they step out of the house. Who knows your pic will appear in the news or Internet!!

So only khun and Taec got dating scandal.