[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

WY did weird poses to show his feeling tonight, we haven't seen these before. It seems that he knows SY will have kissing scene and back hug tonight? How he know it? By forecast? From newspaper or MBC preview? Or someone told him she filmed kissing scene and back hug in which EP so that he can avoid to watch it. Like she said in their Pieding trip in WGM! That's means WY watches and follows this drama, how can he know which EP was broadcasted tonight? The timing for him to do these poses and SY's kissing scene are too match! Too fishy....Any ideas you have? 

• Like 6

:wub:So do sang woo kissed sy!!!! He sure is a lucky guy, bet lots of guys wish they were in his shoes

hope baby woo don't get too jealous- remember it is just work. Ha ha it is so funny- the slap! 

wondering what's the reaction from wy's fans about what sy said in the interview??

She said variety shows are harder than acting.

Very odd cos she is an actress- it should have been easier, but maybe she fell in love?? That's why it is hard. 

We have lots of visitors yesterday, please post your comments, we welcome it!

• Like 5

Finally! Sehoon kissed Hye Sang :wub: Though it was forced and SH got a loud slap shortly after :D, he still grabbed her and gave her a back hug. Sehoon isn't giving up yet. Looks like KMH & HS will upgrade evilness to higher and better version in the next episode...and two hearts will be broken. I knew that even though DY got hold fo the recorder, HS have another ace card that is yet to be revealed.

Will come back later for my review on WGM episode 2 :)

• Like 3

Haaa this is why I love 2pm. Truthfully we all know that idols don't always hang out with their members, including 2pm but they are always supporting each other its very heart warming. I remembered Wooyoung's solo where all the members came and he was more nervous to perform in front of the members than the fans.

I remembered with GOT7, fans mistaken JB and Junior who debuted as a duo JJ Project first only have business relationship since they don't act chummy with each other on stage but they clarified that to ask them if they are still close is not even worth the question since they themselves know their own friendship and doesn't need mushy fan service to prove it (though JYP marketing team seems to caught the sensation of the 'ship' and promotes the two beside each other more). Looking at 2pm Show and Real 2PM, no fan service at all, just a lot of noisy fun.

Since Junho and Chansung have met up with Seyoung, I'm curious on Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Jun.K (especially Jun.K) meeting with Seyoung as Wooyoung's other half. Its disappointing that Taecyeon and Jun.K weren't there during the 'meeting' since they are the hyungs that teases Wooyoung the most and drops out hints everywhere.

Props to Jun.K for giving the best straight up advice ever before WY and SY met in WGM.

tumblr_mz8i12O8xW1r91qz4o1_250.gif

tumblr_mz8i12O8xW1r91qz4o2_250.gif

tumblr_mz8i12O8xW1r91qz4o3_250.gif

cr: http://dumbros.tumblr.com

• Like 4

@ilikeme  So true.  I also listen and watch Jun K and Taec commenting something obvious to tease WY, when they are together.    The words always mean something, even if we have to read between the lines.     WY himself  is either suspiciously conscious and silent, or slips and oops, almost says something.  

• Like 4