[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58: The links which posted in MDGSW's forum about SY's acting are the old news. It was last week news, remember around 16 Korea's newspaper mentioned SY's acting last week and you found the news in English version from instagram and shared with us? These content were similar with what you shared....

About SY's latest photo (from koreafoodtruck), owner said this month is My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol's month. They sent this truck to the filming location yesterday midnight, it's tasty, warm midnight snack. Owner also mentioned that they will see Se Young next month, maybe blueyoung will send this truck again to support SY next month?...Let's wait...

Hunus thanks SY's fans to send this tasty food truck in the midnight to support her.....

A photo from hottest_kai said this photobook is awesome and very thick. Every actions and expression that WY made are cute and the poster are so super large....

Why WGM always reuse YY stuff, it's from YY's idea and they are the best to show it. These couples should use their own ideas...that's why YY is special...hahaha

@amera46: Good...Thanks for your information, I will try it later......

@chic-chic: Thanks your photo of WY...Finally he appeared....He may watch the BTS, like us...That's why he showed his phone today? hehehe....sorry for my delulu....

@ladywsy: You watched BTS finally, great....I know you may need to wait several minutes to start the BTS, Please click this link if you want to watch SY's BTS: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gumsawall/sketch/

@binsun: Thanks for your information...YY is still a candidate in WGM. It means they are popular. I think we need to register in MBC first and then vote them...Like their cooking competition in WGM, right...Let me try even though little chance for them to win...heheehe...fighting...

@Rizki Handini: Welcome you to join our review party....yeah.....fighting.....

YY Fighting....See you later....

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

:wub::w00t:YYNation !! Lets give Park Se Young BIG ROUND APPLAUSE!!! what a remarkable acting in eps.28 Thats right @gerry58

she deserves an award.Still remember Miss auditor comments about  her mouth not opening whilre talking ...well we can see now how

see delivered her lines!!! fantstic development:Dim sure someone who's expert in mouth exercise taught her :)

Impressive! the BLUE YOUNG reaction with Se Young.s excellent performance.Support and at the same time congratulating for her

great  emotional acting.The Eps.28 preview...Park Se Young was so emerge with that scene that i feel i want to run  hug and comport her

.I remember one story of couple actor and actress in my country when there still bf/gf .The actress has a drama scene she's

married with a weathly man since she came from a poor family she was degraded and not acceptable of mother in law.witout husband

knowledge the wife was kick out in the house by mean mother in law,the scene was in the middle of the night with heavy rain

the wife was chilling to death waiting for husband.And when the bf actor watch that scene in television ..in one nterview he said''i want to get into

my car when i saw that scene that time and pick her up.:)reporters was laughing:D:):wub:In one way or another we feel the same  

im sure not only me since we are borned YY family Park Se Young struggle is are struggle  her success is our success too.

Hope and Pray are YYcouple will end up like the lovely couple i said having a pretty baby girl now looks like her mommy!:wub:

Our YYcouple are original and natural no one can copy them .

FIGHTING YYCOUPLE! YYNATION! Thumbs up to BLUE YOUNG! BIG HUGfrom YYNATION FAMILY:wub:

@Gerry58by the way the blue wedding dress is lovely! do you think they should start to choose now?:)

@wingting ah! what can i say! your so resourful .

GUYS ALL of YOU are DAEBAK!:wub::wub::wub:

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv - well said! Episode 28- great performance by sy.

When she accused her adopted mother of favouritism I want to hug her. Really true, her mother only thinks about sw and her father changed now he knows she is not his daughter. That's why she wants to get married and move out

Wow sy was still filming at midnight?

She still look so fresh and young.

A lot of actresses her age look very old cos too much late nights are bad. Also extremely cold now. Hopefully wy sees her hard work and faster marry her!

great that Korean fans like her, going to send another food truck next month?

Hope they do so again, if they support her the rating will go over 30%

• Like 3

Hye Sang  is normally mean and scheming in MDGSW but ep 28 takes the cake, selling out dad's plans in exchange for an engagement!   Good script and a very convincing mean girl,  what a good actress SY is.   

I could not get to the piano scene in the BTS, it just stops buffering, reached only to the part she was smelling the flowers, even if I loaded several times.  @Gerry58 thank you for posting the IG snippets,. got to watch the piano scene finally.

I love that WY seems to have put on a little healthy  weight.  SY on the other hand, has such a small face now, must be having late filming scheds  and keeping the weight down by diet.  

Anticipating  WY song in Got7 Japan album, and waiting for Ep 29-30.   

• Like 2

@hazeljrr_c922 - glad u can see sy playing the piano- that was totally unexpected-

Waiting for filming can be very tiring as have to wait for them to set up props. We are surprised she can play so well cos in Wgm she can only play happy birthday song. Must have taken piano lessons from bf 

wy put on weight- think when u in love u tend to eat more- ha, ha

i went to some forums to read comments on MDGSW- most praise sy for her acting, some surprise cos they say she is too cute to be a villain but they are convinced after seeing her act mean 

• Like 3

<20151209> SY - NEWS FROM SPORT WORLD - Park Se Young fans sent a food truck to the filming location of My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol for the support

[Sport World Kim Jae Won Reporter] Park Se Young fans sent a food truck to the filming location of <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>.

On 7th December, fans sent a food truck to Park Se Young, who is currently showing her wholehearted performance in MBC weekend drama, <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>. Their support shows the popularity of Park Se Young. These delicious midnight snacks like Toppoki, Fish cakes etc were filled with the food truck. Thanks for these midnight snacks; it recharges actors and their crew's energy that were tried to shoot continuously under the cold weather.

Especially the slogan that they put on the food truck - "Hye Sang's snacks, put it here", its Park Young's style drew people's attention. The appearance of Park Se Young, like a doll, was eating Toppokki while staring at the camera. It caught people's eyes.

Park Se Young's company said she received fan's food truck when she was tired from overnight filming; she got the power from it. She promises to bring a good performance to repay their kindness from now on. Please look forward.

On the other hand, Park Se Young is recently participating in MBC weekend drama <My Daughter Geum Sa Wol> which is broadcasted every weekend at 10:00pm.

CR: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000362221 - Korean Version

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

22 Korean News reported about SY's food truck even though the content is almost the same...Really Debak.....

• Like 7

@Rizki Handini - I think they really sad cos 8 months together, wy not an actor and he said to be honest. Even though sy is an actress, she is very frank, if she don't like u, she will show it. 

U only don't feel sad if u don't like your partner.

In fact wy got more to lose, his fans won't like it if he shows he likes her

• Like 6