[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Seyoung chose a great drama to participate in. It's now setting records. After this I am sure there will be a lot of drama offers for her. However I haven't heard if she had accepted CF offers. No news yet.

http://www.hancinema.net/all-about-my-mom-and-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-both-set-record-89216.html

KBS 2TV drama "All About My Mom" and MBC weekend drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" set new records.

According to Nielsen Korea, the thirty-fourth episode of the drama "All About My Mom" recorded 31.7%. This is 6.5% more than the previous episode and 0.6% more than the previous record.

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" also has a new record. It increased by 3.8% to 28.3% compared to the episode on the 5th and 1.0% more than its existing record.

MBC drama "Mom" set a record of 19.1% and SBS drama "I Have a Lover" recorded 7.4%.

• Like 6

Guest ladywsy

This is the alter ego of @standingtallyy, hahaha! That lace pink gown Park Seyoung wore in the (supposedly) engagement party really suited her. She really look like royalty! I want to introduce her as "Her Royal Highness, Princess Seyoung Park". Any stylist would love to dress her in that. Both leading men are lucky to shot those scenes with her :wub:

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update to the fanfic @ladywsy. Work, side business and life got in the way.

pE7O0Aq.jpg

But here's part 6 of YY Couple Roadtrip:  http://blame2pm.tumblr.com/post/134697368066/yy-couple-road-trip-part-six

I had a hard time writing this partly because of wanting to write them believably (SPOILER ALERT) having a "fight" and also was worried about your reaction. Hope you guys enjoy it anyway!

@wingting I agree with @Gerry58. Its a great idea to start reviewing from episode 1. Maybe we could all watch their episode together from the start and review them here. I wasnt here before and it would be great to see our couple through different and fresh perspectives. We can like maybe watch an episode a day and two on the weekend. We'll finish all their episode in time for their anniversary of their first meeting. Hehe just an idea. 

• Like 6

@blame2pm- u are back!!!! Give u a hug!!

Your fanfic is deabak- u will become well known within these forums. Hope u will have more fans like us

yes, let's rewatch YY Wgm but maybe 1 or 2 episodes a week cos 1 per day may not be possible as some have work plus got MDGSW to watch also. Wait for the rest of the members whether they agree

Wy celebrating Christmas 

maybe can ask @chic-chic how to upload pics since u cannot do it my way 

• Like 4

@blame2pm Thanks for the update. Again very well written.

I really like the idea of re watching and reviewing their episodes from episode 1. I am missing those times that whenever there is a new episode members here share insights about our couple. It would be great to do that again. 

Regarding posting pictures, before I used a photo sharing site like photobucket to get codes and paste it here now I just copy paste images.

• Like 5

Great! Let's wait for the rest. More people the more fun.

We can also invite anyone who visits here to post their comments.

Rewatching YY WGM and discuss about it cos we may miss something - must especially include @wingting and @ladywsy as they have lots of stories to tell 

I like the pink color of this jacket- again sy wears many layers cos very cold now, also like the grey handbag

• Like 4

Guest ladywsy

Definitely count me in! I think It was already around 300 pages when I joined this ship. That would be great, I didn't read the 288 pages except page 1 to watch Radio Star.   It's really amazing that in January 2016, it's been 2 years since they "officially" met, 9 months of watching them on WGM, over a year since their last episode was aired, yet we are still here - loving and supporting them.

@blame2pm Part 6 is DAEBAK! So were parts 1-5 too.

So when are we re-watching WGM?

Edited by ladywsy

@chic-chic Thanks! Copy and paste worked! Still wished I could post from instagram though instead of having to upload my pic onto a photo sharing site first. 

Yay, come on silent readers lets rewatch together and comment too? The more the merrier! Then we could pick a day that we all could rewatch and review one episode. The original day WGM airs? We could do 1 or 2 episodes per week like @Gerry58 suggested and we could still finish closer to their wedding anniversary. 

@ladywsy Yeah..time move so fast lately. I'm glad that all of you are still here too and appreciated that you have been so welcoming. 

The first time they met is less than a month away. What did you guys do for their anniversary the first time? Should we plan something? I'm planning to start working on a new music video...hopefully it gets done in time. 

And thank you for the comments on the ff, it keeps me going! I just realized that my fan level is no longer noob and am a casual now. Woots! 
  • Like 4

@ladywsy- ok, on!! Let's start watching episodes 1 and 2 by this week.

Next week we can start posting our comments, it is like watching a new couple- start from beginning, anyone can join in for fun

A new fan of sy made this- cool!

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:@Gery58 Im all in with the brilliant idea as a matter of fact im really watching WGM again coz i really missed YYcouple

even the music videos made by YYlovers,.Most of the music they used became really popular like GOD GAVE ME YOU!:)

Hope to see them together as a christmas gift for us YY Nation.How i long to see them together even for CF. 

Seems like sehoon still likes hye sang.

Hope he won't forsake her when he learns the truth.

Though everybody thinks hs don't deserve such a nice guy, I still hope he can make her happy (just for drama)

-------------

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv- great, another member to join in the fun.

:)So we rewatch YY Wgm episode 1 and 2 by this week, then we comment OK 

• Like 1