[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

SY in Cat Funeral - Even though She is prettier with long hair, I also love this style, little makeup, short hair with curves and more smiles. She looks cute and natural.....Really match someone's ideal style....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

Different styles of SY - Long hair with heavy makeup - Lady SY....She's still beautiful....

Today, there are two news in Korea about SY. They mentioned what SY's styles in MDGSW. They specialized in a jacket and ear wings that she wore in the drama, of course they showed these brand and its cost....Hope they reported more about SY.....As the content is only about SY's style, I will not translate and post it...If you want to see that news, please tell me and I will post these links.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

Anyone see this clip (bottom part of the photo? It's recorded in 2PM Japan's Tour. All 2PM members danced WY's rose girl. Chansung danced the longest and Junhoo laughed and can't danced at last...WY was very shy wanted them to stop....It's fun....

May be someone posted it before Anyway, enjoy it.... 

Edited by wingting
  • Like 4

Anyone see this clip (bottom part of the photo? It's recorded in 2PM Japan's Tour. All 2PM members danced WY's rose girl. Chansung danced the longest and Junhoo laughed and can't danced at last...WY was very shy wanted them to stop....It's fun....

May be someone posted it before Anyway, enjoy it.... 

@wingting Thank you! The video clip is so funny! Good way to start my day...poor Junho, just dropped to his knees with laughter :D Wooyoung's solo has been few months gone but why they pick on him now? Was this after his "announcement" that he has a Rose girl? Or this teasing made him "announce" that he has a Rose girl? Was it a part of the script? Or a spur of the moment by 2PM to tease the guilty Wooyoung.. Either way, 2PM surely added more to our delulu :D

• Like 4

Good morning YY friends

poor wy- the boys always target him. Why only him and not chansung or junho? Very Suspicious!!

@wingting- glad that there are more articles about sy. Our princess has class and lOok stylish whatever she wears

sy very silent on IG- her co-stars are very active- Busy promoting the drama. Hope to hear more news of her

Wy looks Cute with specs

• Like 1

[Reminder] Don't forget to Vote for ‪#‎2PM‬ in 'Seoul Music Awards' >http://awards.sportsseoul.com/global.html
Android app> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details… (TUTORIAL:http://day6intl.com/…/vote-for-day6-in-the-2015-seoul-music…)
[PS] Global voting in Dec, you can vote 10 times a day

Thanks a lot YY friends

• Like 3

A bit of an off topic...saw Yoon Hyun Min's IG post dancing and singing Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You...so cute! Led me back to iMBC's BTS video clips where they filmed Hye Sang's press conference to expose KMH.Hyun Min asked for fist bump,then Seyoung was making that funny gestures to him with her hands, teasing him, he retaliated by pinching her in the arm, she let out a low scream :D. He looked liked Wooyoung there. It reminded me of a similar scene in WGM, when Seyoung made that clay juice for Wooyoung and he tried to bite her arm after tasting how horrible it was!

It's amazing the similarity in reaction both by Wooyung & Hyun Min... Couldn't resist her aegyo!

• Like 4

OBS interviewed with our SY and separated into 2 news. Each news offered a clip. Here are the links and of course, I will translate and post these news to you....

Link 1:  http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000021580 (START – 01:23)

Link 2: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000021582 (START – 1:23, 1:08 – 1:12, 1:26 – 1:29)

1, They interviewed 3 artists, so I mentioned the time which SY appeared

2, This time, I tried to open in my desktop and my phone. It works...Thus, please enjoy it anytime....Any problem, tell me

Have a happy day....YY Friends...Fighting....

• Like 7

@standingtallyy - YYM hairstyle like wy above. I know all male leads like to tease her cos she is so cute. Luckily she is not his partner  in the drama. Already 3 Kiss scenes with bjh, if not wy will be very jealous 

@wingting- thanks for the  videos- can see. Glad sy is in the news again. Waiting for the translation 

• Like 3