[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I was reading comments about other actresses by  knetz - some are very harsh- say the actress can't act after so many years and about how they do plastic surgery until the face change etc etc

Sy considered 'lucky' they not so harsh on her. I am glad sy don't go on social media much cos the comments can be upsetting and stressful - that's why Korea has high no of suicides 

• Like 3

@wingting…..I think I have to watch again the episode which ….when WY give the ring to SY before he started the game. I missed that part.

SY always took care WY when they were playing game with their friends. They formed a group by random but SY paired with WY again. Remembered what WY said after they formed and made SY laugh? SY took WY's rings before he started the game. Will you give your accessories to everyone or someone who are close with you? WY was kind and helped CS even they were competitors. SY concerned WY's image very much so she helped him to tidy up his T-shirt and helped him to play the game. CS said to WY, "SY is assisting you". At last, SY raised WY up after he sat on the floor. Well Done, SY.....

Have a good day, YY friends.....  

• Like 4

<20151117> SY - Video - Interview on Star News 

CR: iesbluerong and 2015metel@Instagram

Based on my little understanding of Hangeul, some people asked her mum and friends that the personality of SY is similar with Hye Sang? She said her personality is totally different from Hye Sang. She also thanks for her fans cos some of them left messages and sent a coffee truck to support her....Do you understand sthg via her video, please share!!!!

Hope other YY fans will translate this interview. I translated a good new about SY and will post it later.....

Uri Se Young-si, Dabek...... 

Edited by wingting
  • Like 10

<20151118> SY - News -  <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young “Beautiful Villain” – loves from Advertising Agencies

[Edaily star in金銀九, reporter] The value of actress Park Se Young is rising in advertising market through her villain role.

The actress is popular in Korea after she participated in MBC weekend special drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>. She received CF offers from different business categories, such as cosmetics, clothes, electronics communication and franchise etc. “We are now discussing nearly 30 commercial projects in relation to Park Se Young. Her contract fee is around 1.5 times higher than her pervious projects.” Her management agency, Hunus entertainment revealed on 17th.

Broadcasting from September, the rating of <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> was recorded over 20% in the latest episodes. The bad side of Park Se Young in the drama drew companies’ attention. She acted Oh Hye Sang who is a close friend of the main character Geum Sa Wol (Baek Jin-Hee) from the nursery school and became a lifetime rival later. She is one of the main villain in <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>.

Companies still have a good impression on her even she played a villain in the drama. It provided strong evidence that she’s showing her acting skill to fit the character and making audience to understand the individuality with the background of Hye Sang, Meanwhile, Park Se Young also received many positive comments via Hye Sang’s beautiful and stylish looks.

In fact, Park Se Young didn’t appear in the commercial advertisement for a while; it will be fresh for her as a model. Thus it’s also a reason to attract sponsors.

CR:  http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edySCD=EA31&newsid=01289046609566704&DCD=A10102 - Korean Version & 布魯斯藍的思念@百度兔絨夫婦吧 - Chinese Version

I'm so happy to see this news and shared with all of you as soon as possible. Uri Se Young-si, Debak.....She made a right decision (mediated with her former agency and signed a new one). It's her returns after she tries her best to play Hye Sang. I believe that she will be more successful in future career. Please support her always....Se Young, Fighting.....

Thanks 布魯斯藍的思念@百度兔絨夫婦吧 to share this new in the forum. However,I don't understand some of the translation, thus I copied the Japanese version and translated into English and Chinese via some engines. My English version is the edited version. Hope you will understand more via my sharing.

As I spent time to translate this news tonight, her interview " Park Se Young feels the pressure of being compared to Lee Yoo Ri" would be released tomorrow.

Have a good day, my YY friends....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 11

:D@wingting - thank u so Very much

this is really good news- her getting notice, being in the news and more endorsements

so very proud of Seyoung!!!!

She is such a sweetheart and deserves all these cos she suffered during contract dispute 

• Like 5

@wingting Thank you!!! This is definitely great news! And for Star news to feature nearly 6 minutes of exclusive report on our Seyoungie, that's awesome! 30 CF offers?Way to go Park Seyoung, you are closing in with 2PM :wub:...watching BTS of MDGSW shows her good camaraderie with production staff and fellow actors.Love how she was making those funny gestures and fist bump with Yoon Hyunmin, she's 'one of the boys'! And that lift, few times they had to practice :D, I'm sure Do Sang Woo went home with sore arms & Seyoung with sore armpit :D

In a way, I like how Hunus have planned out her comeback. They didn't rush into media releases or publicity stints. They got Seyoung into a project with a role not expected of her for a comeback and got the attention through her hard work. Seyoung planted a good deed by not engaging in ugly battle with previous company, she went for amicable and legal process, and waited patiently,though that time must have been really hard for her, she turned around her fate by improving herself - learned to cook and studied English language, sky dive too? Now, she is back better, brighter and... with a vengeance! 

Park Seyoung is definitely back! :wub::)B)

Have a good day Chinggus!

• Like 8

Seyoung planted a good deed by not engaging in ugly battle with previous company, she went for amicable and legal process, and waited patiently,though that time must have really hard on her, she turned around her fate by improving herself -learned to cook and studied English language, sky dive? Now,  she is back better, brighter and with a vengeance! 

@standingtallyy She also went on a road trip! Oh wait, that's just in our imagination. :D

So happy to learn of that news! She deserves it and more. 

• Like 5

thank u guys so much for all these beautiful shares
had great time reading all 
:)
@wingting especially thanks for u my dear 
the last news you shared simply made my day 
you are right 
Uri-seyoungah debakkk 
:D
day by day I'm more convinced that she made the right choice leaving 
her previous agency unlike hunus they didn't appreciate
her potentials and capablities 
glad that she is finally being recognized she definitely deserve it 

@blame2pm loved part five so very much (are you sure this is your first time writing
:blink: )
you are just so good 
:D
waiting for the next one already 
fighting 

• Like 5