[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@blame2pm and @chic-chic LOL :D I know what you meant...Wooyoung got a bit carried away there by adding some sizzle to the choreography :D:wub:

I wonder who is @youngeunie0420 - a cousin perhaps? Or a JYP staff? Must be very close to both Wooyoung or his new BIL's family?

Watched the unsubbed episodes of MDGSW...Oh Hye Sang and KMH are digging their own graves deeper and deeper each week...Park Seyoung who plays the villainess still dresses more conservatively than the "sweet" Sawol...not being biased but Seyoung's legs are by miles nicely shaped and well toned than BJH...she looked very elegant in that black lacy dress but I would prefer Seyoung wearing the red mini dress Sawol had, to be honest...Those black leather pants she had with knee high boots looked really good on her! Inspired by Wooyoung's airport fashion when he returned from Japan? They are both into leather pants this season?

@Rizki Handini I hope you are not affected again with the ashcloud?? Please take care :wub:

@Gerry58 glad to know that you are home safely... thanks to @wingting she was really good with all the updates while you were away :D

• Like 7

@blame2pm - u are a genius!

Don't know how u are able to combine 2 pics and make it look so real and natural 

wow I hope our wishes come true in future that YY couple Become parents. Make some more cos we have lots of new photos 

@standingtallyy - thanks we enjoyed our trip, now planning to go again next year, maybe in spring to see flowers. Glad everyone helps in posting to keep this forum going, can get boring if only 1 or 2 persons only. We can chit chat and gossip:)

i think sy will be a knockout in the red dress, it is very short and lowcut- sy has fuller figure and taller, maybe she is afraid wy will get a fit if she wears it, that's why she dresses so conservatively.

Even if u put her in a plain dress, she still stands out, she has the X factor- sometimes the drama gets boring, I just fast forward to her part

• Like 5

I know right? Isn't @blame2pm a real genius? She can do these photo aesthetics and can write too! Don't worry Lovely @blame2pm if you get slapped doing these, just run to your Unnies here, we will look after you :wub:

I do that too @Gerry58 I fast forward to Seyoung's part, some scenes bores me. Two scenes that made me laugh (though didn't understand majority of the dialogue) was Oh Hye Sang's epic failure of charming CB's wicked sister's, biological mother and halmoni by bringing all those presents, flowers, including that string of dried pollack??? The other scene was where Dang Wo (hope I got his character name right) just lifted her like a child and sat her on the motorbike :D ...how light Seyoung must be!

I often wonder if Wooyoung watched all Seyoung's wickedness in this drama, he'll probably say, "Yeobo, aren't you too mean?" Or "Yeobo, even if you play the villain, you don't need to wear those short skirts. Make sure you are warm all the time. Don't ride too much on the motorbike, he always gets a back hug from you." ...I think I need some slapping too with my delusions, hahaha!

• Like 8

WY's sis is so pretty!! I haven't watch the latest ep of MDGSW ...will wait for eng sub and probably catch up during weekends.

@standingtallyy Don't worry, I have the same thought with you on WY's comment... I think mine is worst coz I already imagining WY bought a motorbike coz he was jealous of those bike scenes SY had in the drama! WY: Seyoung aahh... let's go!! Vroooommmm Vrooommmmm!! kkkkkk

@blame2pm aaaawwwww....they got twins!!!!

tumblr_ms8rpbLrLK1sgl0ajo1_400.gif

@alilla Yes, that was Chansung!!

Edited by ujiyus1
  • Like 8

@Gerry58: Finally you're back...welcome back....I really understood how hard of your contributions. Checking Instagram regularly and selecting photo or clip and showing to us one by one....You know it's hard to choose which photo of them to show it in our thread....You are great.....please keep going.... 

@elfart: Thanks your sharing...WY was so happy to dance with his brother in-law and Chansung. CS wore so causal and low profile and I nearly didn't recongized him. They danced so well....It's fun....
Not only in his sister wedding but also in fan meeting..he enjoyed it too...Thanks your clips....

@standingtallyy: Thanks for your support....In fact, our YY fans (of course, including you) shared different information when Gerry58 was in Japan...Thank you so much...Of course I will continue to post YY news so that we won't miss everything about them..... 

@chic-chic: Thanks for your sharing about WY's or 2PM's  fan meeting....you know how silly I am, I can't find the Eng Sub when I watched this clip and I checked my post (Eng Sub WGM), no Eng Sub also...Luckily, I found out the icon and watched it. 

Anything chic-chic and our YY friends found out in vApp video? When they asked what did WY do recently? Jun K said WY is getting married? Look at JK, NK and WY. JK then teased him WY's wedding announcement started and they laughed...WY was shy and can't present clearly....May I delulu..."how can a guy get marry without a girlfriend? So who is his rose girl or sexy lady?" ummm....

From your sharing, we know more about his sister wedding: He backed to Busan and prepared for it even he's busy. He performed sexy lady, rose and 10 points out of 10 points with Chansung. It seemed that only Chansung attended the wedding. 

They smiled brightly and hold each other hand naturally after they performed in the wedding, remember it, our YY friends.What WY did after he performed in her sister wedding? Like he did in WGM? Oh, my delulu...... 

Have a good day, YY friends.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 8

2pm members especially Jun K loves teasing other members. He doesn't do that out of the blue just for him to tease them. There is something whenever he does that. Remember in one show he teased Nickhun about a song related to a  break up. At that time Nickhun and Tiffany just broke up. So Jun K really knows something. In a way his giving us clues.

• Like 8

@elfart. Thank you for the clip.  I wanted to rewatch today to see closely who danced with the groom but can,t see the clip anymore with your post.   

@blame2pm  your latest YY and twins got me smiling so much too, omg, my family must think I am loony :)  

@chic-chic. Every time there is a "talk"  or interview among 2pm members,  I watch what the others would say about WY.   JunK primarily, then Taec, followed by the others.  WY is tongue-tied.  That says a lot doesn't it?     

WY changed his color to darker shade, for sister's wedding that preceded the basketball fan meet. 

Seyoung looks really pretty whatever she wears. She has such a stunning  face, sexy and slim figure, and long legs.  No wonder the clothing and accessories stores are falling over each other wanting to dress her.  

• Like 7