[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@marchela83_at_mail.ru_stv- we all heard sy's interview that they keep in contact after Wgm. If wy doesn't like sy he won't call her after the show is over. During their Wgm, we can feel the attraction between them- the way they look at each other, their skinship and I am sure they want to date away from the camera. 

Whether they end up together is their choice. There are so many cases of celebs break up. We, as fans don't interfere in their private lives, just support them individually. Of course we all hope they end up together as we love them as a couple so we just wait for them to announce in future.

@standingtallyy- sy doesn't like publicity that's why she seldom post on ig.

I see lots of actresses every day post cos they afraid the public will forget them. Remember during the 10 months contract dispute she completely disappeared 

• Like 5

And to calm you down guys.. wy release rose girl song this earlier year.. as we know that sy still in her long disputes that time. And thats just a couple months after WGM ends. 

And sy tell us that afther WGM ends,their still contact each other OFTEN. Come on,if he has another girl at that time then he is a jerk. But i know Jwy is not that kind of man. All JYP family know,among all 2pm members,wooyoung is the most gentleman. He has sister and he's close with his family. Usually a happy family boy wouldnt do that kind of thing.

• Like 7

@Rizki Handini - also sy won't keep in contact with wy if she knows he has a gf.

She isn't the type to become 3rd party even though he is an idol. She comes from loving family.

In fact when they met in Wgm, she was a bit cool towards him cos she thought he was a flirt (he mentioned past gf). Only after they met with jinwoon, then her behavior changed.

Sy doesn't flirt with the guys- u see all the bts, she always holding script and working hard. Come on she works with all the good looking actors like ljs, kwb- u don't hear any dating scandals

• Like 7

I know right :) Wooyoung have certainly caused quite a stir there...with him saying about his Rose girl :wub:

Allow my delusion for now...Osaka is only an hour flight from Seoul. Wooyoung's ROSE (aka PSY) took time out to support him. Straight from the airport, ROSE entered the venue via Staff Entry Only, she then sneaked into the designated seat a minute before the show started - lights are all dimmed. Of course. ROSE probably felt very nervous when Wooyoung dropped that joke OR maybe, he asked ROSE's approval prior- to see the fans raw reaction? After the show, ROSE have to catch the last flight, if not the earliest next day back to Seoul just enough to get some sleep, then back for her drama filming later that day. This isn't unusual for celebrities to avoid unnecessary attention or the paparazzi.

What do you think Chinggus? :D My delusion is going overdrive, LOL! 

• Like 8

We know from the Happy Birthday MV how obvious everything is,  even if he says it is for the fans.  Conversely, he says his fans aren't the rose girls, and that there is one ROSE.   

The entire album is basically light, sweet, not angsty.  A man in love.  

Edited by hazeljrr_c922
  • Like 5

Finally I escaped from my terrible works and returned to this lovely thread. Even I’m so tired, I’m happy to see lots of sharing and comments from our YY friends. It shows how much you guys love them and how mature you are. Nice…..

Two versions that I saw about what WY said in the concert, it’s slightly different:

Version 1: He said sorry to us, in fact rose girl is another person! Then he said did you guys feel nervous by my acting? CR: 兔絨吧@baidi

Version 2 "You probably thought you are my Rose girls but in fact my rose girl is a different person and she came here today." CR: agsiri @IG

In fact, I can’t reveal what he said is fact or only a joke, SY is his rose girl or not and they have relationship? All I can do is to review his MV and interview cos it’s fact for us…..

To be honest, fans already knew they were not his rose girl and Happy Birthday is his gift for fans. From his interview during the promotion of R.O.S.E., he already explained his idea of this song.

“Rose is a beautiful flower but why it has thorn? Rose is developed from this question. There are many incredible things happened, it’s one of the reason…..roses used thorn to protect itself and at the same time, roses were hurt by its thorn. If I use some sad or weak wordings to write the lyrics and present this song, it will be sad. It’s also suitable for some girls who pretended very cool but inside is not…..I will not attract by this kind of girl (laugh) but I understand them. It’s also a song which describes a man who are serious and confidence, like me (laugh). A man who appeared in this song is totally my reflection“ CR:MINI (Japanese version) & 兔絨吧 (Chinese Version)

“….Rose is not only a song which shows a confidence man but also a man met a girl who likes roses, understood her and enjoyed its process.” CR: rankingbox (Japanese version) & 兔絨吧 (Chinese Version)

“Rose is a song which describes girls as roses. I inspired from a question, why only roses has thorn? Will people hurt when they collect these beautiful roses? I think it’s the way that roses protect itself. Then, it applied to girls, why girls have thorn? Did she hurt? They can’t fall in love due to their thorn? I thought about these questions when I wrote the lyrics. Men are attracted by girl’s charm but they give up after they were hurt by girl’s thorn…this song is about a man who has much confidence and shows his love directly to a girl who likes roses….” CR: Oricon (Japanese version) & @兔絨吧 (Chinese Version)

“I choose roses because of their thorn. Why beautiful roses have thorn? I always interested in it. Roses are nice but you’re sad when you look at them. This song is the comparison between girls and roses. Yes, even though your simile as beautiful as roses, you use thorn to protect yourself. People are attracted by your beauty but you won’t accept it. You are finding your true love; you are lonely in real life because of your thorn, right? However, I know you (What?), I know what you are looking for. It’s the meaning of this song – Rose…..the last lyric is my favourite - You can’t bloom without me….is it hot? It’s an expression with confidence. It likes a man who announces firmly how he loves this girl and his confidence to become the best lover. @Baila (Japanese version) & 兔絨吧 (Chinese Version)

Of course it’s just part of the content of his interview. I don’t know you read it or not but what’s your feelings after you read these? For me: 1, I don’t think rose girl is his delusion, it appeared in his real life cos he’s too detail to describe her. He always mentioned he understood this girl, that means he got along with her a period of time? Who got along with him before he released Rose? 2, I thought we knew this girl, right? Who always give people cool images but completely different inside? Who always protect herself? Who is beautiful as roses? It was not the first time that WY described someone is cool in his song, right? 3, He also always mentioned a confidence man showing his love to a girl like roses. Who is this confidence man as he said a man in this song is totally his reflection? From this information, I believed that Rose is a song which he recorded their story in WGM. He didn’t like to show it in a sad way, of course its happy ending no matter in their WGM and MV. Is it possible for him to meet a cool girl always and have time to understand her before he wrote Rose? In fact, there are 4 songs in his album. “I know your shirt” was produced around the end of 2013, it’s totally a sad song, then was Happy Birthday, Cocktails and Rose was the last one. You can see something he changed after 2014. What’s type of songs that he produced and about the lyrics? Why he changed? Anything he did except WGM during these period? Is it possible to match all these criteria but not WGM and SY?

His interview sometimes made you confessed, right? Let us see his MV, he made two MV and three versions for Rose and of course, we watched so many times. In Japanese version, there was a scene that he performed on the stage and girls watched him. All these girls have similar outlook except one. She was the only girl who has short hair and sat at the comer in the bar. Why there was a short hair girl in his MV? We know Roses sometimes representing feminine and I understand why rose girls are long hair but short hair rose girl, what it means? It’s more obvious in Korean version; this MV was filmed in a café where decorated in blue and roses. The style of rose girl in MV, oh!!! Who wears this style before? It’s totally the same style of SY in coca cola (of course, SY is much better). It’s an arrangement by the director, too strange!!!! The content of this MV is WY approached this girl but she escaped. When WY ignored her, she approached. Similar story with WGM, agree? Again, director wanted this MV to film like WGM? No matter what content he showed in MV, the outcomes were the same: Rose girl accepted him and have a happy ending.

Besides the interview about Rose and MV, he always shared his view of love in interview. I’m not going to compare what his changes after WGM as I don’t know what his view before. His answer about love is very consistent if you followed him after WGM. It’s always made you think of SY and WGM. His view is very similar with SY’s. I also don’t know who saw SY’s interview in Vogue girl, April 2014. She shared her view of love and the content is nearly the same as WY. Is it possible to have the same view of love but only friends? WOWOW…If yes, they are really ‘good friends’. WY still shared the same view and mentioned lots of things relating to WGM in his latest interview in <And Girl> Magazine. In order to avoid duplicate translation, I will wait for the translations from 2PM fans. However, let me share some points: 1, If I love someone, I will tell her “I love you” directly…I will express my love directly to her. 2, I’m not good at cooking, but I will try my best to cook for her if she wants. 3, I want to hear “Thank you” from her rather than other special words. If you always thank to your love, it will build trusty from these. I hope to build up this kind of relationship with her. 4, I will listen to her seriously and share my view to her. It’s the only way to keep a relationship, right? What you think of after you only sees part of this interview; have the same idea with me?

You don’t trust WY? Okay, let focus on SY. As I mentioned earlier, it’s risky for her to confess at the end of WGM? For the show which only have 5% rating? To draw public attention, Korean thought it’s a fake long time ago and requested MBC to cut it. WY’ fans will hate her and it’s not her style to do these if you understood her past. Please see her sharing and answer about WGM and WY. She said she showed her real personality in WGM, what she means? How she described WY and she keeps contact with WY via phone calls and messages? Come on, show was over. She didn’t need to do these to attract fans. Is it useful for her to become friendly with the actors in the drama? Again, she’s not that kind of girl. If WY has a girl, she will definitely clear the relationship with him. How embarrasses and dangerous of SY if media caught WY with other girls. She is smart, careful and knows clearly what she’s doing.

As a shipper, I understand how frustrate when you see something out of your expectation. To be honest, we are not their friends; we really don’t know what their real relationship now. All we can do is to emphasis on their sharing, trust and support them. If WY has another girl, I think this girl is very poor cos her boyfriend hugged his on screen virtual wife to date on a busy street, kissed and hugged her after she made confession, sometimes wears a hat which she bought with him, always shared something that relating to her, used her as a background to write songs and filmed MV, showed happiness when his teammates teased him, kept contact with her and followed her views of love. All he does is to protect this secret girlfriend? On the other hand, this on screen virtual wife still confessed her feelings in the show even she knew her existence, how happy she was when she mentioned her boyfriend and WGM, always shared something that related to her boyfriend and told public they still keep contact. Is it really possible? If it happens, I will bless and respect her….

Maybe it’s my delulu, I think WY sometimes becomes silly when SY has love lines with the actors. Remembered what he did in WGM when she started her love line with Lee Sang Woo in Glorious Day. He always mentioned this, wanted to know how their story developed and forced SY to select between them on the screen. It’s little bit over, right? Maybe he didn’t confirm SY’s feeling at that time. One year later, he did this silly thing in his concert when SY started her love line with the male leading. How match of time? Please see what he will do after SY has love scenes with other actors.

The aim of this sharing is not to force all of you to believe something, Different people have different opinion and it’s fun when we shared. However, facts is facts, it’s what they said in the past, not our creation. That’s why I pursuit facts and try my best to share with you guys. I always believe that time will give you the answer about them. It may be good for you to relax and review their sharing when you confuse or be nervous about their relationship. I really hope our YY friends are happy and enjoy every moment in YY nations. Let’s wait patiently for the Enlish version of the latest WY’s interview in <And Girl> and of course I will translate WY’s part as usual if we can’t find the English version.

Long post again and again, thanks all your sharing and watch my post patiently. Thanks chic-chic for your help…..

Please suuport SY's drama, happy weekend and see you later, my friends….

• Like 8