[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@lavz_stv - Hi! Welcome to YY nation. good to see a new face.

glad u are watching Seyoung's drama. Visit often.

Thanks!!! I have just finished watching YY couple, and my feelings are really bad. And when I found this site, I have a little more fun, because there may be some people also are feeling like me, and I can share that feeling with them, also support for YY couple more.

@LAVz- Glad u enjoy watching YY couple and making friends with YY lovers from all over the world. U found the right place, we all come to chit chat and get latest news

If  u have any questions or stuff to share, most welcome to post here.

U can also follow SEYoung ig or Twitter. 

• Like 3

@Rizki Handini my wishes and pray for your country
hope things get well soon be strong and healthy my friend 
:)

@LAVz welcome :D , glad you joining us feel free to share us your feeling and thoughts
it is the right place to
everyone here is so friendly you will have fun 
^_^

I just finished watching ep9 & ep 10 
this drama is really good and the storyline isn't boring at all 
but I have to admit that 
I can't seem to be objective when it comes to our princess 
:phew:
I can't bring myself into hating her character 
I'm just so happy seeing her acting again
:w00t:
and by the way I'm really liking the second lead I feel like he will have a major role
with hye sang 
can't wait for the next ep 
fighting MDGSW 
:)

• Like 4

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv: Thanks your comment. It's happy to hear from you after I shared.

@Gerry58: Thanks your shaing again. SY was so beautiful in the drama. Many fans posted her photo in their IG. I'm so eager to see how bad she will

Me too, her causal look in the drama made me think of WGM. Remembered she shared this drink with WY in the sauna. 

@hazeljrr_c922: I don't know how he changed his ideal type before WGM. I only thought of SY when he answered about his ideal type after WGM. In fact, some YY fans found out WY's previous interview about his ideal girl and it's really similar with SY. MBC did a great job for WY and of course, us...hhehehehe

@standingtallyy: Please record their sunglasses, hehhee...same brand again....YY fans are smart, how can they recongize thier sunglasses? Work hard, my YY friend...

@chic-chic: Thanks for your sharing also. It's good to see their interview without translation. hahaaha.... Thanks for your help...WY said someone's pretty make him higher so who's pretty? I only know a girl who is pretty even she has little make up and wears simple clothes. WY also said he need to do exercises due to the induction in weight? WY is so fit and it's unncessary for him to mention it cos he dance almost everyday. Who try her best to keep fit and do exercises and also show us? Sorry, my delulu is on....

I like how Jackson teased him and his reaction. He was shy but happy about it. Hong Kongers really like to tease their friends when they found something fishy.....

WY looked quite happy when he was at the airport. May be he saw someone finally appeared in the  drama before he went to Japan, like us. 

@amera46: No thanks, my YY friend. It's so happy to hear your comment after I posted. Their conversation with the host in WGM was too short. That's why I wanted to translate the full version and shared with all of you. WY was so happy to introduce his wife and how many he told the host he got married? It was fishy that he refused to answer the host's question? Do they meet once a week? SY's answer was nice too. She said she like WY and WY was her husband. Why WY was her husband is one of the good things of him. It's quite meaningful....It was fun when you saw the translation while memorized thier WGM. 
I love your post which they saw movie together at home during WGM. It' s really one of my favourite part in WGM. I always saw this part. How sweet they are? Again, thanks you so much

@LAVz: Hello, nice to meet you!!!! Hope you enjoy it and share more in the future. 

@Rizki Handini: Take care and GOD bless you and your family.

Just want to share a photo with you. It was captured before they called the host. They saw their photo and WY unsatified with what SY took and he asked SY, "Do you hate me?". SY replied "No, I like you." Then WY was so happy and leaned on her. How close you will lean on a girl's back? SY was straight even she said it like joking. 

Sorry for my long post again and again. Have a nice day and fighting, YY friends 

Edited by wingting
  • Like 8

@standingtallyy- saw both episodes, even though Hs is scheming, I can't hate her.

This is because dy already found out Gsw is her daughter. She will tell mh and both will treat sw better. So gsw's life will get better cos she has the love of both parents and leading man while hs will be all alone:(

@wingting- love your long post. When sy was in the sauna during the drama, I immediately think of YY. I am sure sy will too!

• Like 3

@Gerry58 As what I said from my previous post, pre-confirmation of Park Seyoung playing the villain Oh Hye Sang - I hope that I will be really annoyed of her character, that way I know how effective she is playing the role...for me, it is an indication how good an actress Park Seyoung is. I love how she delivered it. You wouldn't think our lovely Seyoung can do justice as the villainess :wub: The next episodes will be more challenging for Hye Sang (and Park Seyoung's acting), now that it will be revealed Sawol is the daughter - Hye Sang will be set aside and will aim to take what she feels was taken from her - including Chan Bin... more manipulation coming up, and I'm so looking forward to it :D

Will be very interesting to know what is Wooyoung's opinion about Seyoung playing the villain :D

@wingting Love your posting as always.Those sunglasses are noted B), I know right? Only YY squad can find out all that :wub: Leaning over to Seyoung is Wooyoung's favourite gesture when he finds her cute or funny :D

• Like 6

Found another YY couple video- quite new, don't think I post before

@standingtallyy- yes I hope the drama show more sy- that's the reason why I am watching it.

Wish they promote this drama more- I still hope my wish to see her on variety shows will come true

• Like 2

If Seyoung's been really hated because of her role that means she's good at playing a villain. That's a good thing for her because her status as an actress will go up.

Another dating couple caught by Dispatch. Now I am just thinking,  I think JYP is really friends with Dispatch people LOL. Only few from their company has been caught. As far as I know, its just Nickhun and the actress Min Hyorin.

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Hye Sang and Kang Man Ho's alliance will take the villains stature to a new level - the ex- stepfather and stepdaughter duo (Glorious Days). Aside from the fact that they both look good on screen, they will try to outsmart each other, let's see who wins - the seasoned Kang Man Ho or the spring Oh Hye Sang :wub: ....it will be an epic to watch.

• Like 2