[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I finally finished all the translations, yeah…..!!! I am so happy to share SY’s news to all of you. She is active now. YY shippers not only find her updated but also understand her views. It’s great even though it’s really a time consuming works for me.

From the missing parts of Star 1 magazine, I love the answer of her last question. In fact, she doesn't need to mention WGM but she still stated that she was not an actress Park Se Young in WGM but its Park Se Young, her own personality. All her answer made me miss WGM.

Please also review SY’s interview with GET IN K. They released a text and video version. There are some different between two versions. I translated the missing part and hope you enjoy it. GET IN K interview is in page 1260.

There’s so many news about SY this week. Hope I can share some WY’s news to you tmr…..

@standingtallyy: Well done, please keep your work on WY and SY sunglasses

@blame2pm: Thanks for your wonderful video and it’s hard to edit it. Hope to see more in the future

@Gerry58: Welcome back and thanks for your sharings. Yes, I agree. Media are curious about them but their answer is good and similar

20150926 WY in Elle magazine

Q: Your most favourite time of the day is?

A: 11pm. It’s the time when you have to sleep

Good night, my YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

Both of them are busy. Seyoung with her drama, Wooyoung for 2pm's concert

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/25/what-are-k-pop-idols-doing-this-chuseok-holiday/

Practice, Practice, Practice!

2PM will be spending their time preparing for their concert in October. Meanwhile, GOT7 will be getting ready for their comeback with new mini-album “MAD.”

Wonder Girls’ Yubin is planning on practicing for Mnet’s “Unpretty Rapstar 2.” N.Flying is also going to busy practicing. B1A4′s Sandeul will also be practicing for his musical “Cinderella” outside of the time he spends with his family. Rookie girl group DIA will forgo vacation in order to practice.

This was by no means an exhaustive list of what every K-pop idol is doing during the Chuseok holiday, but these were the plans of various groups and idols that were made known to news outlets. What do you think about their Chuseok holiday plans?

• Like 3

Waiting for watching SY's new drama? Please watch it if you have time. It's a video that 2PM described their ideal Valentine's Day in Music Japan. In fact, our YY friends posted it before in Japanese version so I translated it. It's fun to watch them. I think WY already had his ideal Valentine's Day, YY fans, right? Please pay attention to other member after he said. 

20150202 video - 2PM Music Japan Cut

00:03 Host: 2PM, welcome to Music Japan again, thanks

00:07 2PM: Long time no see

00:08 Narrations: Valentine’s Day is coming soon. Tonight 2PM member will describe their perfect Valentine’s Day and who will make you feel touching?

00:20 Host: Who start first?  Jun.K: Yes, it’s me   Host: Jun.K-ssi

00:27 Jun.K: It’s cold in February. If she pull a scarf round on me and give me chocolate, I will be so happy (Narrations: pull a scarf round on him and give him chocolate)

00:39 Host: I think it’s great to share chocolate with her

00:41 Host: Pull a scarf round on you   Juk.K: Yes

00:44 Host: Please show us here and who is your girl friend?  Jun.k: WY, please be my girl friend

00:45 Jun.k: My girl friend  WY: I’m his girl friend  Host: WY act your girl friend, right? (Narrations: WY acts a female role?)   WY: Yes

00:56 Jun.K: Girl friend, right? But you are a grandpa now?

00:58 WY: Juk.K ssi, I love you…Oh, sorry about that (he wants to kiss WY)

01:08 Jun.K: girl Friend, girl friend   Host: Who’s next?

01:10 NK: Me   Host: NK-ssi

01:13 NK: I want to go to the playground/theme park with her   Host: Playground? NK: Yes, when the firework blossoming, I will hug her (Narration: Go to the playground and hug her tightly under firework blossoming) Host and 2PM: Romantic

01:35 NK: So I want to try it with all of you now  Host: together?  NK: OK?    Host: with all the fans  NK: it’s not ok? Tac, please make some fireworks’ sound

01:48 TAC: Make the sound of firework     Host: It’s great

01:50 NK: One, two   Host: What’s it?  NK: Thanks   CS: What’s that?

01:58 NK: Everyone is great  Host: Thanks NK and who’s next?

02:01 TAC: It’s me. Chocolate, I’m happy even I only receive chocolate (Narrations: he’s fine even receive chocolate)   Host: oh….

02:15 NK: Wait, only receive it?

02:15 TAC: it’s because these chocolate is everyone’s love. I think I’m happiness  Host: he’s cunning. You only receive chocolate and do nothing, you’re too tricky

02:32 Host: so let’s continue and who next?

02:36 CS: Me. No need to prepare chocolate for me  Host & 2PM: You don’t need chocolate?   CS: No need   2PM: What’s you want?

02:51 CS: I only want her to say “I Love You”, that’s it. (Narrations: Just say “I Love U” is enough)   2PM: enough?

02:57 Host: Who’s next?  WY: Me    Host: WY-ssi

03:01 WY: For me. It’s very simple. In a nice café, with unexpected timing, naturally   

Host: Naturally?   WY: Yes, naturally…tell me she loves me (Narrations: Confess naturally from a girl in the café)

03:17 Host: It’s too over  CS: It’s better for you to do if it’s a confession  WY: I have  CS: You have…  WY: Yes

03:28 WY: In the white day   Host: White day…   WY: In the white day  WY: I will be at the same café    Host: At the same café??? Prepare nothing? WY: I will confess to her that I also love her   Host & 2PM: During these period and you hold a month? It’s a little bit long, right? What will you do during this period???  WY: I need time    Host & 2PM: He tries his best to let her expecting a white day 

03:52 Host: Let’s continue and the last one is?    JH: Me!!!   Host: JH-ssi

03:55 Host: What JH do?

03:58 JH: I want to receive a chocolate kiss from a girl that I love (Narrations: receive chocolate kiss from a girl)  Host: Chocolate Kiss? What? What’s chocolate kiss?

04:08 JH: It’s Valentine’s Day and I want to eat chocolate from her lip to my lip    Host: It’s dirty  2PM: He’s erotic and he only wants to kiss   Host: It’s really erotic      JH: It’s not erotic    Host & 2PM: so erotic    JH: It’s not     Jun.K: Eating chocolate while kissing  JH: You may feel erotic if you tried but I never try it before so I don’t know

04:39 Narrations: Next, who’s Valentine’s Day make audience feel touching? 2PM is coming…..

04:49 Narrations: Ideal scenes of Valentine’s Day and whose capture audience’s heart?

04:57 Host: The most touching is….who? We know that. OK, I know that….and the winner is him, Junho

05:20 JH: Thank You  2PM: Is it JH, really?  Host: congrats     TAC: Everybody is dirty

05:27 JH: I want to eat chocolate from her lip to my lip

05:30 Host: Of course, it’s the most erotic   JH: No, it’s not the reason?  Host: it’s good that girls don’t hate it   JH: Thanks

05:41: Host: Next is a penalty game for the members who lose. We prepare a Russian roulette with chocolate. We only put wasabi in a chocolate  2PM: Great Host: Great, let’s start. Please eat after we count. Let’s start, one, two. Who eat wasabi? Fighting, everybody. Who? It’s Juk.K. It’s so poor

06:11 WY: It’s ok?  Host & 2PM: He’s not alright. It’s ok? Jun.K: Oh, very strong

06:23 Host: Please go to prepare your song. Next is 2pm’s song – Guilty Love

CR: 熊猫部落JUN. K中国后援会 / YOUKU  - Chinese version

Video link:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2g5kp5_2pm-150202_musi

Enjoy it, my YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6

20150926 SY's IG updated 

Translation (Simple) : Everybody, Have a happy Chuseok Day with your family!!!! Remember to watch my drama "My Daughter, Guem Sa-wol"

CR: 布魯斯藍的思念 / 兔絨夫婦吧 (baidu) - Chinese Version

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3378660240 (source provided by wingting)

An interview on acting and ideal type (after School 2013)

"Would like the next project to be a melodrama with Song Joong-ki"
Park Se-Young expresses her personal opinion towards her next project.

Park Se-Young, whose popularity has increased due to "School 2013" has indicated in a recent interview with Star Today, that she would like her next project to be a melodrama.

Park Se-Young says: "I hope I get to be in a sweet melodrama and would like to play a bubbly and popular character."

When asked "do you have an actor you would like to partner with", Se-Young answers "would like to partner with Song Joong-ki, Yoo Ah-in and Kim Yoon-Seok, and filming a melodrama with Song Joong-ki sounds like a happy thing."

With regards to questions on ideal type, she replies "I like a man who is popular even among men*, "idols" are usually quite charming."

Park Se-Young debuted with the 2011 SBS "If Tomorrow Comes", and the shows she participated in have had ratings above 10%.

-------

*Somewhere down the thread, someone posted 2 images, whereby 2pm members were asked which member was most popular among men, and they pointed to... :D

• Like 8