[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@oshinsue - wy is such a sweet guy, he personally picked the gift and paid with his own money.

I think he also bought sunglasses and scarves for her.

He don't have to do this if it is a virtual marriage cos none of the other Wgm hubby are so generous and thoughtful. Also shows that she mean something special to him:)

@oshinsue - wy is such a sweet guy, he personally picked the gift and paid with his own money.

I think he also bought sunglasses and scarves for her.

He don't have to do this if it is a virtual marriage cos none of the other Wgm hubby are so generous and thoughtful. Also shows that she mean something special to him:)

• Like 5

20150924 < My daughter, Geum Sa-wol> Yoon Hyun Min and Park Se Young, started their first filming, “excited and expected”

On 23 September, Yoon Hyun Min and Park Se Young started their first shooting for MBC special drama < My daughter, Geum Sa -wol> at Incheon International Airport. Near the end of episode 8, a story is about to begin after the transition from the child actor to the adult.

“We participate actively under trembling and expecting conditions” Yoon Hyun Min and Park Se Young said. The shooting began from 10:00pm until the next morning. However, it’s hard to find any tiredness but full of energy at the filming location.

Yoon Hyun Min said “I’m waiting for the first shooting so long. It started from a stressful, hard and nervous scene but I miss these atmospheres. Directors, our seniors and child actors created near 20% rating, it will be great if the rating increases 15% more. I hope our audiences will give us more support and love, Thank you.”

Park Se Young who follows child “Oh Hye Sung” added “It’s so emotional and expecting when I think of the first shooting and also little bit nervous. However, I’m feeling great after I arrived the shooting location. Everyone did so well in the first shooting, I’m quite shocked and it’s made a positive impact on me.” “It burdens me due to the high rating but I hope more people enjoy our drama and I will have more chances to communicate with audience via it.”

CR: Naver  (Korean Version)   &     布魯斯藍的思念 / 兔絨夫婦吧-baidu (Chinese version)

20150924 < My daughter, Geum Sa-wol> Park Se Young made her debut, exceed bad girl “Yeon Min-jung"

Yoon Hyun Min and Park Se Young, started their first filming for MBC latest special drama < My daughter, Geum Sa-wol>.

Near the end of episode 8 in < My daughter, Geum Sa-wol>, a story is about to begin after the transition from the child actor to the adult.

Starting from 5th September, < My daughter, Geum Sa-wol> created a good rating record in each episode. The story ran smoothly and all the participators brought the best performance to draw the audience’s attention.

Yoon Hyun Min and Park Se Young were nervous and expecting their first shooting. They participate actively for filming. it began from 10:00pm until the next morning. However, it’s hard to find any tiredness but full of energy at the filming location.

Yoon Hyun Min said “I’m waiting for the first shooting so long. It started from a stressful, hard and nervous scene but I miss these atmospheres. Directors, our seniors and child actors created near 20% rating, it will be great if the rating around 15% and increases continuously. I hope our audiences will give us more support and love, Thank you.”

Park Se Young who follows child “Oh Hye Sung” added “It’s so emotional and expecting when I think of the first shooting and also little bit nervous. However, I’m feeling great after I arrived the shooting location. Child “Oh Hye Sung” did so well. I’m quite shocked when I first saw her acting. It made a positive impact on me.” “It burdens me due to the high rating but I hope more people enjoy our drama and I will have more chances to communicate with audience via it. We are looking forward to it.”

The story of these adult is about to begin. < My daughter, Geum Sa-wol>, describes young people who lose their dreams and express a successful story even though they need to overcome lots of difficulties. It’s about a girl and her mum want to recover their family through building a house. It broadcasts every weekend at 10:00pm.

CR: http://sports.gonga.com/3/all/20150924/73846655/2 (Korean version) & psy_baidubar / IG (Chinese Version)

Edited by wingting
  • Like 9