[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Very well said @hazeljrr_c922... watching the video (thanks @elfart) gave me mixed emotions - both happy and sad for 2PM. Happy on Wooyoung's spontaneous reply about WGM and felt sad how he quickly changed when he saw the look fans gave him...it was good that g.o.d were there and can afford to be quite vocal about their personal lives and dating... majority of the fans unfortunately have this obsessed mindset that 2PM owes their life to them and has the God-given right to dictate how they should run...Woyoung's decision to close his IG account was good if not, the best choice - I'm definite that it was for personal reasons...that's why I'm  not particularly perturbed if Seyoung do not have squillion followers on IG or Twitter...I would rather wish for  both of them to have genuine few followers like us who love them as they are -as an actress and a performer than have thousands of oppa freak fans...what is good in numbers anyway, when it comes down to the crunch (example -dating) they turn away...

Love is accepting, honest and open...that what makes me love our YY Couple - they treated  each other with honesty and accepting each other because that's  what Wooyoung wanted from the very start.

I may not be the right person to say this because I haven't watched any WGM couple except for Wooyoung and Seyoung, but I believe what I read from other co-shippers here who has supported previous couple - they are different because from the start they've always been true and real.

@wingting I love your insights :wub:

@amera46 thank you for the tips :wub: I'll source this out and give it a go :)

• Like 8

Idol life especially for male idols  is glamorous but really hard. They have to maintain a certain image to satisfy their fans.  It's difficult to state their opinions freely or even mingle with others. Woori the youngest daughter in Glorious Days, co star of Seyoung stated in an interview that even if there are events that they attend with male idols, it's hard to be friendly or even greet them because of the male idol fans. Even just a little friendly gesture from female idols to a male idol because they are friends are treated negatively by fans. That's the difference between idols and  actors or actresses. I hope fans become mature and open minded because it's a really a pity if this continues. 

That's why when Super Junior Sungmin married his girlfriend it  was a really good news for me because he defied the norm for idols. 

• Like 8

@yyluv I'm glad that being here and our YY Couple made you look at relationships on a different light...I don't  think you stopped believing  in relationships, but rather cautious and careful (apologies for being presumptuous)...most of you here will agree that we have been there once :D....LOVE is like a thief in the night, it comes when you least expect it...our YY couple is similar, how many times that they were in the same place and time (Coke CF and Musicbank, to name a couple) but were completely oblivious of each others presence (on Wooyoung's part at least, realistically how can Seyoung ignore 2PM when they are in the same room as she was :D) but it all came down by being together in WGM and got to know each other really well, it's FATE....In the Chinese interview translated to us by our dear @wingting, Seyoung said how Wooyoung  remembers what she likes and leads her (and have a lot of aegyo, wow! that's a lot of compliment Park Seyoung :wub::wub::wub:)...now a man who isn't interested can never do that (you know, men in general only have an attention span of a 2 year old :D especially if they are not into you...)

One day @yyluv your Wooyoung will come, just like Park Seyoung found hers :wub:

• Like 7

@chic-chic really? That is one sad reality... I hope that idol fans in SK will mature and wake up to the reality that there is 1:1 million chance that one day they will marry their idol oppa...surprised on the part from Stargazer video about a G.O.D fan standing in front of the JYP building in protest of him dating...how crazy was that? Thought that only happen in KDramas :D

@yyluv you haven't stolen the attention, we are all friends here. I married my Wooyoung already, so I want to cheer all my single friends here :wub: 

• Like 4

Thanks all. Sad situation for male idols, women run from them to avoid anti-fans.  On hindsight, for SY to say they stay in contact is a big thing.  While she is an actress with a different fan profile, her WY is an idol and she knows it.   Applauding SY for honesty and bravery. 

• Like 6

I agree with what you all said honestly it isn't that long that I get to know kpop or korean entertainment 
and I found many things that ware odd to me like (oppa freaks) that something I had never heard of before
but soon I discover how scary this word can be and how hard is the idol life I mean really hard 

for me I have been interested for some time in hollywood entertainment and even for a very short time bollywood idols and actors 
and her the entertainment industry in middle east I have to say that it is true that in korea idols and actors
have the most shining life out of all aspects that I saw but on the other hands they live a very difficult life to the extent that
from my point of view I can say (dangerous) .

me too feeling deeply sorry for them that this is the price they have to pay to do what they love and want 

@chic-chic I felt the same thing about the news of super junior getting married 
I thought great ! first shock can be helpful to make fans know that these idols do have life 
they deserve to be happy , they shouldn't be in their forty or so that they are able to love and be loved .

I really hope that entertainment fields can make raising campaigns to spread awareness between fans of how they can 
love and support their idols in healthy way .

• Like 4

@elfart : Thanks for your sharing; it’s the video that I mentioned in my latest long and boring post. The host asked WY about WGM. WY said it’s fun at first but his fans said his performance in WGM was strange and they didn’t enjoy it. Thus, WY changed his reply immediately. GOD also shared lots of view towards their idol lives in this show and please see WY, he paid attention to listen his senior’s sharing.

In fact some of the YY fans were disappointed about his responses, however I thought it’s too serious cos he’s an idol in real lives and they supported him long long time. On the other hand, why they thought he’s strange in WGM? As I mentioned earlier, they felt WY was different and fishy in WGM. They followed and understood him very much. I believed that they knew what’s 2pm’s WY and real WY. They have the same feelings and questions with us but we became joyful and they thought strange cos they were not willing to admit.

Even though WY cared his fans very much, he still kept his personality. He always told his fans that he will date if he find a perfect one and he’s obvious. Thus, is he obvious now? Maybe his fans know the answer.

I love Hongdae date the most not only showing their sweet but also their brave. They enjoyed their Hongdae date which the next day of WY recorded this programme. It was a critical moment for 2pm (Go crazy released within a week) and it’s risky for him to film with SY like that. Some fans may think that he wanted to draw the media’s attention, it’s fake. No way cos what’s the rating of this programme and fans told him they disliked his performance. It’s really not worth it. Based on ppl’s sharing, they were too close even it’s not shooting. SY as well, she was shocked when WY hugged her and then she seemed do not care others and enjoyed their date. It’s very dangerous for her to do this cos rumors with idol are quite harmful for an actress, their fans will attack you. For me, Hongdae’s date was not 2PM WY and an actress SY but it’s real WY and SY.

They are lucky and of course handle it very well. SY finished her contract during that period so she didn’t need to follow her company’s instruction that’s why none of announcement from SALT ent. WY has supportive teammates and company. In fact, JYP ent made an announcement about WY and Chansung’s rumors after they filmed. They cleared it for Chansung but WY’s no. Beside, reporters asked their rumors during interview. Taecyoun said 2PM do not need to use these kinds of rumors to draw the attention and he heard many artists opened their relationship to public which was good. Artists are human too and it’s nature for them to find a love one.

Therefore media always asked them about their relationship and we can see how they answered. They still expressed it in their own ways. Keeping low profile but telling you directly. No matter what relationship they are now, I only know SY stole WY’s first kiss (on screen) and let us see the different side of WY. It’s impossible for him to show these facial expression or actions to a girl that he didn’t love.

Anyway, thanks all your sharings, my YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 10

@wingting thanks for the information...I didn't  know that a rumor existed for Chansung and Wooyoung at the height of Go Crazy promo, with JYP have to intervene in behalf of Chansung. What rumor exactly was it?

I guess, that is one good thing with JYP, once his talents have already established themselves and surpassed his expectation - like 2PM, he doesn't  get involved in their personal happiness or decision unless it is maligning their integrity - as an artist and person. 

Most likely, why those fans didn't like WY at WGM, was because they saw a man in love - a side of him that's never been seen before... then that's a shame because they only like him if he does what they expect of him --be the single oppa forever that lives in their dream world. Sad :(

For some reason, there always seem to have this undying curiousity on WY post WGM from the media. Yes...credit to Wooyoung and Seyoung for their boldness, doing Hongdae date and Seyoung's bravery by saying that they were still in contact long after WGM ended :wub:

@amera46 thanks for the photos...yup, it was FATE :wub:

• Like 5

Chansung's rumor was a misinterpretation by the media. They have incorrectly translated what the actress stated on her interview. What's sad it's not the rumor but how the fans reacted. If you read some comments they were bashing her and even attacking her as as person. It's just really funny how fans say they are mature and will support their idols but when it comes to dating rumor or news they are act differently.

It's good that there were no rumors about Wooyoung and Seyoung. I think the incorrect translation of the media of Wooyoung's interview of him not contacting Seyoung was actually good for them. It did not attact much attention especially for Wooyoung's fans. 

• Like 3