[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Totally agree with you @chic-chic Park Seyoung will be perfect for Running Man because she has that tomboy side and sense of adventure - which Wooyoung had a taste of during their marriage :wub:...and beyond (skydiving?), Seyoung can even ride a bicycle hands-free!

@Sarie_31...that's one thing I don't know how to do - download their WGM episodes ( -I am not really computer savvy, to be honest :(). I don't think though that we can get kshowsonline here in Australia. I only watched them from YouTube - any advise? Thanks :D 

• Like 4

Guest Sarie_31

oh... @standingtallyy .. i'm sorry, i don't think i can help you.. i'm a computer savvy also :(

actually... it was long time ago, i also download it from you tubetube

maybe others can help... there's a lot of expert here :)

If both SY and 2pm went on Running Man but in opposing teams, I think it would be fun to see WY tasked to rip off SY's tag and hesitating while SY just easily rips his name tag off...:D

Hahaha @chubbz you're right! She would definitely do that wouldn't she. I can imagine his sulking and whining face after she does.

tumblr_nhh0w30HsQ1to59dfo2_400.gif

(credit: shineehappypandas.tumblr.com) 

• Like 7

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:@standingtallyy @sarie_31 Guys! Appear!!! i tried to save 4eps.of My Daugther Geum Sawol in my PC but it didn't show when i open it .:(we have  to ask experts for this.Like the guesting of Park Se Young in strong Heart i've seen that before  full video with eng.sub.not in Dailymotion.i even convey it to YYnation FB fan page..

@chubbz dear! i dont think Wooyoung will allow Seyoung to be rip off .We know him... his a jealous guy:sweatingbullets: i hope Seyoung can join sometimes in RM but they should handle her with care or else they;re all dead to Wooyoung!!!He! He! he!:D

Wooyoung has resigned to the fact that Seyoung can do better than him, if it so happen that they will both appear in Running Man (fingers and legs crossed :D) that would be the day :D...I bet he will allow her to win purely out of love...love the whinging and of course then there goes Seyoung pacifying him :wub:

I wonder how we can make that happen? Paging SBS, Hunus Entertainment, Mr @hunusguy :D

• Like 6

If both SY and 2pm went on Running Man but in opposing teams, I think it would be fun to see WY tasked to rip off SY's tag and hesitating while SY just easily rips his name tag off...:D

just imagining that give me a big laugh :lol: I think it will be unforgettable ep on RM 

@standingtallyy about downloading vid I'm not really an expert but I think these are the basics !
you have to make sure your browser is updated to the latest version 
then you must have a downloading program like "IDM" (internet download manager) 
 there is more effective programs than this one but I think this is the simplest 
you can get it from (google play store ) after that 
you will find an icon at any vid you open with that icon you can download by
again I'm not an expert but this is what I use 
hope this will help a little it is not the best option to watch their ep on youtube as it can be removed later
by the way I posted earlier a website that has all their segements on dailymotion tell me if you need it 
I will post it again for you 
:)

@wingting & @hazeljrr_c922 thank u both so much for the links I enjoyed I just relaized I never watch the full cut of seyoung on strong heart

• Like 3

@blame2pm yeah, WY would sulk and whine while SY would go "what did I do wrong?" with a matter-of-factly expression :huh:
@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv hmmmmm...now try visualizing any of the 2pm members trying to rip off SY's nametag but stealing glances at WY who glares at them from the side because he is out of the game after SY rips his nametag ^_^

• Like 4

I understand some YY fans still resist reviewing the last episode cos they felt sad after they watched. That’s why I need to say sorry for my post few days ago but it’s really a milestone for both YY couple and us.

Like ujiyus1, I have mixed feelings after I saw their last episode. Of course, it’s so happy to see their confession and expression. It’s a happy and “to be continue” ending. How many couples can show their feeling like them? On the other hand, I was worry about them, especially SY. I knew WY has lots of fans and some of them said they didn’t like him in WGM in a show (forgot the show name) which recorded just one day before their Hongdae date. SY confessed to WY, it’s very risky for her to do that cos some oppa freak will attack her. It’s easy to draw the attention from the media. Thus happy but worry for them.

If you haven’t followed them from the beginning, it’s normal to say they are fake cos any couple has a happy ending; it’s common for them to be sweet during WGM but not their last episode. SY is an actress but her acting skill is still improving, you can see the different between her acting and reality. When she confessed, she was very nervous and later she explained it softly, is it possible for her to speak such volume if she’s acting? Besides, she hid her face and saw WY after she dropped her tears, remembered she had the same action when she cried during fanmeting. It’s totally her own reflection and she used an eve lope to hide her face when she can’t control her emotion. Is it a good way to show her talent via these actions? Of course, WY was very surprise and he also very sad when SY cried. In the black room in WGM, he knew there were many ways to comfort SY but he just wanted to kiss her. Why? It’s because it’s the only way which can show his true feelings without wordings. He can’t speak anything to express it. How can he kiss SY many times if he doesn’t have feelings to this girl? She told her true feelings to you? Remember he hugged SY tightly in the preview, is it too over for WGM? In fact, they are very close cos how WY knows SY allowing him to kiss her after she only put her hand to his ear? Their skinship is no joke. How happy of SY after WY kiss her. These are all we see, its fact. That’s why we are very emotion and still support them.

In fact, I thought they will not talk each other and WGM to the media anymore after the ending cos they rare to promote during WGM. How will they mention it again, especially they have this ending. Surprisingly, they still gave us hints which always brought us back to WGM and told us they still contact each other. How lucky YY shippers…..

About WY’s thank you my love video. He first posted this video in twitter and wrote Thank You My Love but then he changed wordings in IG. Saranghee is common words in Korea and they always say it but “Thank you my love” is more serious. Why MBC cut this sentence? Is it possible for WY to say again to another girl, seemed irrespective to her?

YY fans said WY is not the only member to delete his IG and Chansang did it. In fact, he left some messages after his solo concert and hope fans to focus on his work. Whatever in IG and Twitter, only few sharings related to SY or WGM. I don’t want to find the reason why he deleted his IG. I only concern the timing. He posted a picture on Cat Funeral’s premiere screen debut. SY won her deputes after he deleted his IG few days later and different with other JYP’s artist, he used Wonder’s Girl’s “BACK” to promote their comeback which SY confirmed to take a role of “Oh Hey Sung”. How match WY’s sharings? If they are friends, just greet her directly in IG or TWITTER, it's ok.

I’m not going to persuade anybody to believe what I said. Like I mentioned before, they still don't classify their relationship until now and please look at 2PM member’s reactions, so fishy. Please also review their interview and WY’s solo. Is it good for him to mention SY so often or let people to think of WGM? What facial expressions did he show when he mention these? Is it irrespective if WY has another girl? On the other hand, I think SY will clear their relationship if she has nothing with him or he has a girlfriend.

Of course, it’s their privacy now after finishing WGM. We know nothing unless they announced or caught by dispatch. However, I don’t want it happen cos it will disturb their lives, especially SY. Of course delulu is fun but I pursuit facts. That’s why we can still sail our YY ship. I believed that time will tell us it’s fake or not.

Sorry for my post and it’s little bit outdated (keep talking about this topic). Please forgive me cos I really want to share my view when I saw some YY fans said they seemed not giving hints now.

Happy Weekend, my YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 8

@wingting You wrote very nice , they also agree 
I think the video was talking about this ( maybe or not )

This video really it says a lot

start 23:21

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28oyx8_wooquila-subs-eng-star-gazing-2pm-cut_fun

and

in this video continues
kim tae woo's
I think it's important what they say about marriage ( and He lived at the time)

start of 05:00

Edited by elfart
  • Like 6

In 2pm and bjh's running man! WY told Chansung to do one more round of paper, scissors, stone after bjh begged him! I know WY is a gentlement but may be he want to treat her well due to someone who will shoot a long drama with bjh? Delulu mode is on! 

Remember WY mentioned he sang a song for the wedding with 2pm! Did he say about this wedding?

@elfart : thanks for your sharing, I think I need time to watch it ! 

• Like 2

@amera46 thanks for sharing the YY wedding vids, lolz i was screaming together with the clowd while watching the vids early in the morning at me here. I oso will go watch that episode later when finish watch elfart post. Miss them badly too!

@elfart thanks for sharing. its fun to see 2pm been tease.

@wingting sorry for not greeting while u join this thread, i was away a mth jz backread all the post i missed then only realize you are so great to translate those YY vids and interview for YY family here, thanks for your effort. No worry of your long post, we enjoy to love read it, because u always know how to express and describe in detail which i lack of. 

and welcome all new member here, just share your feelings and news whatever about YY couples here. 

glad to see many of you keep posting pics and vids to make this thread sailing smooth. Thank you.

YY Nation have a nice and happy weekend. :wub:

• Like 5

@amera46 keep share our YY couple vids which u love, it remind me which episode i can go for to get the sweet and touching feels of the day. Thank you again, ;)

Just wanna tell smth about myself here, Infact I am still single and not believe in relationship for quite a long time, But since YY couple appear, they really give me the kind of hope and feels that there is still have True Love in this world. 

Everytime read our YY friends sharing and post, it make my day. This thread is my place to release tension after a tire work day. With all the nice and lovely member and our YY couple here, it make me delulu in my own happiness world and escape from the reality. :D:wub:

• Like 6

@elfart  Thank You for sharing  the videos.   It made the context of what WY said, in perspective.   KTW's statements on marriage, PJH on dating and denying,  and the effect on fans.   G.o.d. is so senior they can speak their mind and reveal things from  the past, particularly the 2 who are more vocal.   

2 PM will get to that point as well.  But gee do they have to be 10 years  older to deserve a life?   They deserve it right now if they find someone they like or love,  without being bothered no end, without need to either deny or confirm.  Hard to hide dating,  or constantly finding ways to keep relationships under the radar,  it is not normal, and wrong  to keep them from the person  each of them  want or are meant to be with.

I remember when he said being on WGM was fun, then looked at the fans and said it wasn't.    Maybe more than 500 pages ago  in our forum,  the observation was that the first answer is always the best gauge, and the latter to please fans.  

I know they earn money by albums and concerts which fans  buy, attend, and scream their  lungs out for,  and help the boys succeed.  The idols thank them from the bottom of their heart, and rightly so.     For the fans, I wish they could just love them as performers,  and distinguish that from falling for them,  obsession and possessiveness, which  are  unrealistic and cruel.

Idols thus have to have a persona of  likeability, perfect singlehood, undying devotion to fans.  This is a vicious cycle.   It has to be broken.   Easier said than done right?  Sigh.....

Edited by hazeljrr_c922
  • Like 9