[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Guys! do you think they will post today ParkSeyoung new drama in Viki ?cos im waiting its still 4 00 p.m in Greece.

im so excited to see their drama though Seyoung will not appear in 1st eps.Its good our 2young both busy.''Need to work both for the future!'' He! He!

Still waiting for their reply, maybe your country can? U try later

for me if I can't see live, I go to dramafire.com or good drama.com.

They load the recent dramas very fast

Luckily sy won't appeaR yet, don't worry her fans will post in YouTube or some other place

Edited by Gerry58
  • Like 3

I just realised I can see live on my box but without eng sub. Sigh, viki isn't that great

Hurray I am watChing live now, very interesting, story moving fast

the actress acting as bjh's mum says she wants sy to act as her daughter in her next drama:)

• Like 7

@chic-chic: thanks for you sharing, I can see all WY's performance from your you tube....Even though OkJangKhun still in Korean version, WY mentioned sky diving part around 11:35 - 11:50, please see Khun and his expression. It's still so funny and fishy for me.

As I remembered 2PM had an interview (forget the name, sorry!) and one of the question was what they want to do together in the future, one of them said he wanted to do Bungee Jumping with other members but WY rejected at first cos he's not interesting in it. He refused to do it even 2PM member's request, how can he do these extreme games with others? I think he really did all the extreme games with SY in theme park and Paldang trip. Thus Mr obvious Jang is giving hints for us or he miss someone like us? hehehehe.....

I saw many photo of SY on today's event, she's pretty and stylish, uri SY is not only a candy girl  but I agree that she can still wears other colours with simple cutting, more beautiful she will be. SY looked so happy today, why? Her drama will broadcast today or someone work in the same building ? Oh, my delulu is on....

Anyone see the live interview of SY? Can we see it in other channel? I really want to see it and know what they are talking about. Did you see the first ep of SY's drama? According to the SY's fans from China, it seemed a typical Korean weekend drama and has a complicate relationship between their father and mother. Please share your comment if you finished Ep 1.

I forgot to share.....The song that SY played ukulele in WGM is one of the background music in Cat Funeral. I changed to WGM when it showed in the movie as a background music....I missed YY couple in WGM.....

Have a happy holiday, my YY friends.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

Hello Chinggus :)

Did some catching up on what I missed here in the last two days while I'm in absentia :D While in transit at Changi Airport, I came across Laniege products and saw the BB Cushion that was feaured (or used) in Park Seyoung's photo shoot, bought one and used it since - I love it! Highly recommended :wub:

Wooyoung is putting great efforts in learning how to cook, we know already who has done some cooking lessons while on a break (cough,cough Park Seyoung :D). Funny, how he considered skydiving easier than making egg roll :D Wondered too how Nickhun "don't seem to know" that Wooyoung went...I mean, considering how close these men are? I reckon, Nickhun just want to catch him off guard...hahaha :D or Wooyoung never intended to tell anyone but slipped :DThat facial expression  of Wooyoung looked too familiar when he gets flustered or shoots himself on the foot.This man can't lie :wub:...of course, we know too who loves this high-adrenaline activities -for one, it's not Wooyoung, BUT he is doing it out of love :wub: and still finds time despite his busy schedule. WY and SY have a busy weekend, were they really on the same building? Seyoung looked great in that bikey leather vest, pretty much similar cut on what WY wore in RR, same taste? The other leading man, seem to like sitting next to Seyoung rather than BJH? Just my observation...hahaha! On quick glance, I could have mistaken him for Wooyoung :D:D

Hoping MDGSW Episode 1 gets subtitled soon...Have a lovely weekend everyone! Still enjoying KL :)

• Like 7

@chic-chic thanks for the link, will use as back-up in case my box got Problem

guys, just read MDGSW is trending no1 on naver. Saw 1st episode last night, storyline moves Very fast, all the experienced actors were good cos they acted so many dramas, waiting for episode 2

@standingtallyy - enjoy your shoPping and holiday

Edited by Gerry58
  • Like 2