[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@elenskivious_at_yahoo.com.stv: Sorry for my misunderstanding. I really want to meet SY too....Hope we have this opportunity in the future....Thanks for your support. I understand how happy when staying in this thread and I will try my best to do...fighting....

@Gerrry58: You know which question I request missauditor to translate? It's the photo which share from swyoung1004 in IG a week before. There are 43 ppl like it....Please find this photo and share with us. Thanks you very much. Eager to know what's SY answer.....hehehe

@missauditor: Please try when you have time...no rush....

I saw Cat Funeral tonight....It's good and SY's beautiful in the film especially when she has long hair. It's totally different with other hair styles. I heard many people cried when the movie nearly finished. I think it's not a romantic film, you need to focus on the film cos the time frame always shifted throughout the movie. I used SY's hair style to distinguish which stage they express in thier relationship. The character of SY in this movie is also different from our real SY. It's a challenge of her. Hope to see her more on screen later....

Hunus finally help SY to promote her new drama, really hope they continue to update. Can't wait to see her on today's event and of course her drama......I will watch it even she will not appear trm....

I saw some of photo on WY's today performance, he's great and happy. Thanks @Gerry58 shares....

China's YY fans were happy to see the fishy of WY's sky diving, many of them thought of SY immediately so it's not our delulu, right?....Please comment after all of you see it....

Yeah...It's weekend now. Have a nice holiday...my YY friends....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 3

@wingting which photo? Is it 4 pages of Korean text? Missauditor already translated sy's interview. Her answer same as yours. Maybe u can check with her. If u want me to Post the 4 page just let me know

by the way since u have contacts with Chinese fans, can tell them to visit here, nice to connect with them

• Like 3

I just saw some photo and video on IG about today's event!!! SY is stunning and wear stylish. She wore a black leather jacket which similar WY's wore in Radio Star during WGM. Some fans went there to support her even it's raining in Korea. Please check it if your have IG....hehehe! There's have a live interview with them, anybody saw it online? Hope we can see it later....

Please support SY's new drama tonight....Fighting .....

Happy weekend

Edited by wingting
  • Like 4

Ok comments about what they wore-

leading man (sorry still can't remember his name) and dsw a great contrast- one too formal, the other too casual 

leading man should not wear blue suit again, maybe just a long or short sleeve shirt, dsw also, not a cardigan (maybe should learn from baby woo how to dress)

bjh - also another little black dress, very safe but she should wear different colors or floral cos she is acting as good girl

sy - first time in leather jacket, pleasant surprise cos she gives a rocker girl look but I hope she don't wear black most of the time cos villain can also wear colours 

• Like 4