[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Off topic: @ilovey_stv psh is dating the pinocchio leading man...not fair on Taecyon to be the "fall guy" just to protect their agency's  interest...sorry can't move on from what they did to Park Seyoung ;)

thank you for your information...I think it just a rumor .......poor taec

Guest elenskivios38

@standingtallyy @Gerry58 totally agree with you guys...i like Park Shin Hye ..she's one of the most versatile Korean Actress and  surely well paid...how come she's in  3meals?  asking out of curiosity;) , just cover up the dating issues? ''Ok! Taec I know your smartest among 2pm !''Guys! i thought no one notice that guesting guesting;)..Sorry were out of the thread just open up  what i feel  and observed  .Lets forget it....ERASE...Focus to Park Seyoung my ''AGAPI'' Fighting my love !

Edited by elenskivios38

That's one thing I love with our Park Seyoungie, she stands firmly on her grounds. We may never know the real reason why she decided to take on her previous agency but it was all worth it when justice prevailed and won her case.

One article I read few months back here, a now famous actor and how he was treated by his agency...and just took everything in ---the price he has to pay for fame. Only now he exposed the "abuse" he went through (because he can now afford to), it was heartbreaking to read :(..I really hope none of the lovely 2PM men will be used for some agency's selfish reasons...they don't deserve it!

Thanks @Gerry58 @elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv for agreeing with my point..en route to Kuala Lumpur now...with short lay over in Singapore :D

• Like 6

@ Gerry58: Thanks for your post about SY's new drama with English version and of course the video of press conference  

@ standingtallyy: About SY took disputes with her former agency, of course we never know the details cos it's under meditation via their industry's committee. In fact, there were some news which reported that SY attended fifteen meetings in this disputes and her agency did sthg bad to SY during this period. Based on the past record, little chances for an artist to win in the meditation. It really a hard time for SY. Luckily, she got over it and found a new oppountiy to develop her career. Even though she suffered a lot, she didn't talk anything with media. She's good and please continue to support her....

I saw the latest ep of OkJangKhun's Recipe (Chin Sub), WY said it's the last ep and he said something fishy and made me think of SY.....Mr obvious Jang is back after SY returned...hehehe 

So our YY friends, don't miss this ep when V released the ENG Sub and please pay attention to Khun's reactions as well.......

I miss them after WY mentioned it...Let me rewatch it before I sleep....

I will watch "Cat Funeral" tomorrow night, Hope I can share something after I watch...

Good Night...My YY friends....

• Like 6

Sorry double, don't know how to delete 

---------------------

MBC announced there will be promotion of drama MDGSW - the public gets to meet cast and take photo. Announcement on drama website- can't copy and post here.

hope to see more photos of sy

by the way the fans who sent her flowers must be fans of YY cos of words blue and young

• Like 4

sorry wooyoung but seyoung really really really pretty with long hair :wub: her press conference appearance was jjang! she should wear more bright colors in the future. during her fanmeeting fans said they prefer seyoung with long hair although seyoung said she likes both. probably to be safe between hubby and fans :wub:

@wingting do you referring to the skydiving part? my korean is not fluent, i am guessing wooyoung said making the egg roll was as hard as his skydiving experience. khun asked him 'u skydive?' and wy admit quietly. if my guess is true, wonder who is skydiving with him :wub:

congratulations #2PM and #wooyoung for the 7 years and tomorrow is #seyoung's drama day!

Edited by missauditor
  • Like 5