[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I guess I watch too much of the American show ' Fashion Police', hope they take note of our comments.

What is suitable for older actress may not suit her.

She has to find her own style.

Anyway I am glad sy don't like low cut and super short dresses.

Beginning of her career, she don't have much say in what she wears but now it is different.

My ex-boss always say must dress right for the office, no sandals, Etc. it is the image u project

• Like 4

well, seyoung is not seyoung in her new drama. she's oh hye sang. it's not clear how old is oh hye sang, i hope the drama cordi is doing well dressing up seyoung as oh hye sang. 

from the teaser photo, geum sawol (baek jinhee) was dressing like a teenager with pink shirt and cartoon print contrast with oh hye sang (seyoung) with mature looking outfit. character description was saying they're rival, i thought they're the same age, maybe not.   

• Like 5

well, seyoung is not seyoung in her new drama. she's oh hye sang. it's not clear how old is oh hye sang, i hope the drama cordi is doing well dressing up seyoung as oh hye sang. 

from the teaser photo, geum sawol (baek jinhee) was dressing like a teenager with pink shirt and cartoon print contrast with oh hye sang (seyoung) with mature looking outfit. character description was saying they're rival, i thought they're the same age, maybe not.   

Think sy and bjh supposed to be best friends in the story so I presume they same age? Even if sy is older, the most 1 to 2 years. She can't be in the 30s cos the parents aren't thaT old so hopefully they dress appropriately 

• Like 3

Guys, @diendong @DaniaH and I have been in talks of releasing a fanfic on this thread. Our shipper body is so full of energy and we need to channel it in a positive manner, and our shipper heart is in need of something to feast on on this beautiful friday while waiting for the preview pic to come out. 

I'm gonna put it under spoiler, you can open it on your own accord. We are not liable to further heart problems, sudden feeling of crazyness, and other uncontrolled emotion related to reading this FF. For Indonesian shippers, I'm gonna post the original version (in bahasa) later on after I'm finished with translation and editing.

I'll only post the teaser, hope u'll like it. I'm not a native speaker of english, so don't go grammar-nazi on me please  :D  :D  :D

Hidden Content

And the spoiler pic for FF

JWYoung room~~

C1BADCCA-0EAB-4FDD-8798-D5624F1F3964_zps

*feel free to delulu guys... ;;)

Is it really his real bedroom? Wow... I'm wondering how many times Seyoung sleep on the bed.......with the owner... (Sorry my pervy thought in this lovely morning... I just can't help thinking like this these days nbecause of this couple... Even i know that this is an old post..)

Guys, @diendong @DaniaH and I have been in talks of releasing a fanfic on this thread. Our shipper body is so full of energy and we need to channel it in a positive manner, and our shipper heart is in need of something to feast on on this beautiful friday while waiting for the preview pic to come out. 

I'm gonna put it under spoiler, you can open it on your own accord. We are not liable to further heart problems, sudden feeling of crazyness, and other uncontrolled emotion related to reading this FF. For Indonesian shippers, I'm gonna post the original version (in bahasa) later on after I'm finished with translation and editing.

I'll only post the teaser, hope u'll like it. I'm not a native speaker of english, so don't go grammar-nazi on me please  :D  :D  :D

Hidden Content

And the spoiler pic for FF

JWYoung room~~

C1BADCCA-0EAB-4FDD-8798-D5624F1F3964_zps

*feel free to delulu guys... ;;)

Hi Chingus :-) This is my take on that instavid Wooyoung posted (using an earphone) someone CLEARLY said.."We're so happy to see your girl..." then it stopped...listen again,chingus. I am firmly saying I'm not delusional  :

:wub:Oh my dear @nonamex_stv WELCOME !!! to delulu fantasy land of YY lovers! all who learn and watch our YYcouple WGM really become  crazy and inspired because of LOVE:wub: LOVE:wub: LOVE:wub: is overflowing from our YYlovely  couple! Some YYlovers dreamed about them. ..Lets share what we feel about YYcouple coz they're different from the rest .Dont worry about your english were all Beneton in this ship.

:wub:Oh my dear @nonamex_stv WELCOME !!! to delulu fantasy land of YY lovers! all who learn and watch our YYcouple WGM really become  crazy and inspired because of LOVE:wub: LOVE:wub: LOVE:wub: is overflowing from our YYlovely  couple! Some YYlovers dreamed about them. ..Lets share what we feel about YYcouple coz they're different from the rest .Dont worry about your english were all Beneton in this ship.

Majority of you know Wooyoung's history of women linked to him in the past with write ups as well, how he was never been seen/photographed fiddling with his phone off stage, he is just there goofing around with other 2PM members and staff. But now, even on fan meets and other events, he is photographed on busy on his phone, oblivious of what's happening around him, in his own world. It's reassuring to know, that this is not the norm for Wooyoung. I guess, one day and one day all our theories of relativity will come true :wub::D:)

IKR... This is what I also think..

Where's the rumor???!!

Unless he already has someone he loves... He doesn't need other girls int his world. Coz he already has, ehm, Seyoung.. :D

Hi all 2young shippers...

I'm really new in this. So forgive me if i make mistake posting something in this page.. When I want to send reply to someone's post, I write in "quote". But my reply becomes weird...

I need to lear more about how to send reply or just posting something in this website... I hope you understand.. I'm in my thirties and I don't do social media so much. So i'm kinda bad in this thing.

Aarrghh... So many things I want to say, but yeah...... :(

• Like 5

Omo...is Wooyoung driving? Need to rush to see the birthday girl? :D

Just me and my countless delusions Chinggus, you can ignore me :D

Where did you see it?? (Let's delulu together..)

I reeeeeaaaaallllyyy wish they are together right now... I wish them have a very good relationship.

Waahhh... Am i crazy...??! I think i'm gonna cry if they are sad because they can't tell the world about their relationship.. It's really tiring hiding our love with someone we really love..

Oh, my feels...

Not all the dresses are unwearable. U need to alter the hemlines and sleeves. The 1st dress- checks is ok but not boring brown.

Sy looks good even if u put her in a Sack cos she has nice figure.

Here is wy. I know a lot of fans unhappy cos of the sexy image but I think he is trying to tell us he is no longer the young 20+ idol who cannot date. He is already 27, Old enough to have gf, so he is testing waters. He can't put sy in the video or she will get it from jealous girls. What do u think?

I think you're really smart.

• Like 1

@nonamex_stv - u just type the person's name u want to reply to. It is ok, I also learnt a lot in this forum.

The rumour about wy? I didn't read any article about it. I think some crazy fans spread rumors cos they jealous he is in WGM 

-----------

ok, this is my last post about sy's clothes-

It is advantageous for the sponsors to provide nice clothes cos many fans of Sy take notice.

They post what she wears in glorious day on the internet- the items incl the brand and price cos they want to buy it. It is free publicity for them

• Like 3

Another look at

Our couple blue cocktail

omg! People in this ship are amazing.... I've never noticed the blue cocktail in the last episode. I love you all...

(I can barely function as a normal human being these days... I'm just a crazy 2young shipper...)

• Like 5

Hi @nonamex_stv it was a short video clip taken at the airport when Wooyoung returned from Japan a day before Seyoung's birthday...I said it because normally we see his photos going towards the passenger side of the car (Kia SUV - not an Audi, BMW or Porsche )when he gets picked up, but on that day, he looked like he asked someone from the entourage if it was the right car (based on his actions) then he walked towards the driver side...that's how my delusion started :wub::D

• Like 4

Hi @nonamex_stv it was a short video clip taken at the airport when Wooyoung returned from Japan a day before Seyoung's birthday...I said it because normally we see his photos going towards the passenger side of the car (Kia SUV - not an Audi, BMW or Porsche )when he gets picked up, but on that day, he looked like he asked someone from the entourage if it was the right car (based on his actions) then he walked towards the driver side...that's how my delusion started :wub::D

Oh oh oohhhh.... Really??!!

Wow... Was it really a day before Se-young birthday?? 

Wait, wait!! I have to calm my heart down..

Yup. This is the right path.... To DELULU FANTASY LAND OF YY COUPLE..

I'm crying... I think this is the best decision i've ever made my whole life... :D

Thank you for accepting me who is so late knowing about this couple and this place called YY Ship... If I don't know you guys, I maybe just dying because this uncontrollable heart beats and this feels that I have to share with someone else that can really understand me..

Thank you..

• Like 5

Totally agree @Gerry58 Wooyoung is a full grown man and look really fine too:wub:. He can't stay-the-boy-next-door forever. For goodness sake, he kissed Park Seyoung on the lips, followed by series of smacks to her cheeks after grabbing her on the waist - on national TV, how his eyes twinkled when Park Seyoung wore see through work out top with short shorts when they went for their morning jog, how he kept asking for a kiss when they went to bed that night at the B&B...Somewhere here in Soompi, I read Taecyon wanting 2PM to have 19+ showcase...well, watching the Go Crazy concert last October, there was a portion of 19+ when Taecyon and Chansung took off their shirts, their six packs in full glory - much to the delight of everyone (including moi :D)...looking forward to the mature and manly Wooyoung:)

Seyoung is partly to blame why Wooyoung kept asking to be kissed that night at the B&B (which he ended up doing it to her :wub:) and gave her a "hot hug" bare chested after the bask bath because...she kept feeding Wooyoung eel that day - which believed to have an aphrodisiac effect...LOL :D

@nonamex_stv Yes, it was July 29, 2015 (Seyoung's birthday is July 30) that video clip was taken, Wooyoung returned from Japan (to support Junho)...you do know that YY are born on the 30th of the month? Wooyoung's birthday is April 30 :wub:

• Like 4