[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I went to listen to the full track of the new album Our House

The song hallucination is great, nice melody, in fact most of the songs are very nice but my favourite is still 'hotter than July' cos it is wy's favourite ;)

Wy looking a bit skinny, must be all the non-stop performing in music shows

• Like 2

@scuttler - not sure how many fans in YY fan club cos might not get enough money. Can't  depend on Korean fans cos they are mostly for 2pm and wy.

Getting  money from international fans will be difficult, someone has to do the collections. Sorry, don't mean to discourage you. I understand giving to charity is better than gifts esp for wy, he is used to getting from his fans. Think sy don't get that many cos she is not an idol. 

Not discouraged in the least. Having worked for a non-profit and doing fundraising, I know money donations are difficult to come by, which is why I wasn't expecting many people to do it. I was planning on setting up something to collect it anyway. I wouldn't rule out Korean fans just because they're 2PM or Wooyoung's fans either. There are several of those fans who like Seyoung as well. I'm not artistic or creative, so to me donations are better. But everyone should do whatever they feel comfortable with.

@scuttler count me in your project. maybe i transfer through paypal or telegraphic transfer. thanks :wub: 

Fantastic! I will put your name on my list. Could you message me your email address so that I can keep it on file for when I send things out? PayPal would probably be best. I am shopping around for alternatives as well. Thanks for your interest!

• Like 6

So wooyoung will be the last to show his house. Can't wait!

Just voted :)

@scuttler - just let us know which charity u have in mind.

Maybe u can post the request on YY Facebook to gauge response, sure most people will help. I understand nowadays fans donate by planting trees, giving rice etc instead of gifts.

Did u read about how many gifts Lmh got on his birthday? Hope he donate some of the presents to charity cos he is so rich. 

• Like 4

@chic-chic  I was about to see the same thing about Khun.  Is that even his house? Or a hotel room?     I saw mostly the floor and some other things in passing. 

But I don't blame him for wanting privacy.   I would do the same or what Taec  did.   Let's see what WY would do.  

• Like 6

Can't wait to see Wooyoung's house. I am just hoping he don't do it like Nickhun. It was only a head shot and you won't be able to see the room. I think he is also playing safe. LOL

Really? Khun didn't show much? Bet his fans are disappointed.

Wy please don't follow him- we understand u need privacy, just show your living room and stuffed toy collection- we want to know if u kept the lion, teddy bear etc

• Like 5

Guest ultra2pm

vote vote vote (ONE MORE)

1. http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=418 <<use facebook or twitter acc 1 VOTE per day

2. http://starwars.tf.co.kr/ << one IP one VOTE, like for 2pm, dislike for other, click SNS for five times, if you have acc, pls leave msg

3. http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote/preVote <<use facebook or twitter acc ,  1 VOTE per day, this one is very important!!!!!! 

all shippers and hottest, fighting

Nickhun showed the hotel's room.. Can't wait to watch wy's turn.. hope he wil show his own house.. show a little bit also ok.. al least we can see some part of his house... so uri chingus ya, uri FBI, please switch on your eagle eyes mode... :)

@Gerry58 I'm thinking of a few. Heifer International is a great one. I know some of the boys usually ask for donations to be given to UNICEF. I want to see if Seyoung's church takes donations. I'm not 100% if she's associated to any particular organization. I don't Wooyoung has one he goes to in particular, so it's up in the air. I want to find an organization that has good transparency in terms of where donated funds go.

• Like 5

He wore it twice must be he likes it, maybe another couple ring? Don't worry many eyes watching

Got7 latest episode think still filmed at hunus- doing laundry in open patio, very spacious like for staff use

Was hoping sy will suddenly appear but too bad, still no sign of her. :(

• Like 4