[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

guys.. theres any of you watch new eps real got7? they shooting at hunus office.. omg! I have to make sure pause and replay,and we can see hunus logo clearly.. 

sometimes I wondering what connection between hunus and jyp.. because hunus ig following one of got7/2pm relative.. I believe he's got7 manager.. 

ps: how to input a picture? why I cant input a picture? :(

• Like 8

@Rizki Handini- ya u are right. Great work!

I went to watch Got7 season 3, episode 4- the crying baby part, can see the hunus logo.

I guess they went there to film. Quite impressive with the building. Sorry I can't post the pic. 

• Like 4

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

guys i want naver starcast with eng sub..do you have the link of video whit eng sub???

The fanfic is making me cry. Too sad. :tears: But cant wait for the next update. Hoping it doesn't end.

Some updates

[Jun. K's IG] Let's go to my house.
‪#‎2PM‬ ‪#‎우리집‬ 
@0430yes 
https://instagram.com/p/4HQucPGBBw/

Trans by 2pmalways

junk_zps1gkpag9d.jpg

[FANTAKEN] 150619 #2PM on the way to KBS Music Bank

wooyoung_zpscqh98rnp.jpg

w2_zps3lnjihi3.jpg

Here is the video n@ 0.55

• Like 5

[VID] 150619 KBS Music Bank - 2PM interview . I am not sure why they're are teasing Wooyoung after the female host statement. Wooyoung and Taecyeon are so cute.

2PM are back for their latest and final episode of 'Oven Radio', in which you are guaranteed to smile and laugh along with the members.

This time around, the boys play a 'In Place Live' game where they only hear the instrumental version of their past songs and have to sing the correct lyrics completely in sync. It's more difficult than you would think, even for the original singers!

2PM "우리집(My House)" Comeback Stage @ KBS2 Music Bank 2015.06.19

#‎Wooyoung‬ practicing LIVE

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153018722293196

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 6

U guys are right,

according to latest Oven Radio, wy gave the toy wolf while chansung gave the stool (not sure u believe or he told him to say so not so obvious)!

yes they all so sexy but still wy dances the best!

Also thinking of the connection between Jyp and hunus Staff (the fact that GOT7 film in Hunus office) what do u guys think??

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:I started to love 2pm because of YY couple...as i observed this group they always create new things their dance 

steps is always original easy to follow even the kids could dance it ...even their songs kids could easily 

remember it. They sings and dance well ,joyful group like kids.They give joy to the world .I like it!

Well carry on guys!:) 

- I saw real Got7 ep 4 and yeah hunses entertainment logo is there ,don't know but the idea get me super excited 
espeshially that we know got7 love their sister in law ,so are we going to see a cooperation 
between the two companies ,really hoping so 

-2pm is doing great at the live performances let's keep voting for them 

- love the birthday ep , always watching it again and again seyoungah was super cute that I want to put
her at my pucket :wub: and love how wooyoung felt the same ^_^at some times he just stood there didn't know what to do with her 
 if you guys miss them don't watch ,you will miss them even more :( but still 
watch it any way they will make you giggle like crazy 
:w00t:
11427244_1645321622364663_72344921267755

Edited by amera46
  • Like 7

I smell something fishy too.. did papa jyp had the shareholder at hunus,or they just have a good relationship. . we never know.. hope the brother in laws meet their fave sis in law there! knowing the truth that wooyoung's hoobae filming at wooyoung's wife agency already made me smiled. 

me too,I'm still watching them again and again until now and makes me more missing them. I watch the new couple,but not made me falling in love like yycouple did. yycouple indeed have a slow progress but they really "well cooked". they sweet,they honest,they mature,and we all can feel how they falling in love because how they really are,because they already know each other really well. and they respect each other perspective,they falling in love for the personality. I juts love them. I miss yycouple so much.

waiting for sy comeback,maybe she looking for no kissing scene script? :phew:

• Like 9

@amera46 - love the 1st pic. She is fated to be a princess cos she won 'the crown' as a kid which lead to doing acting.

Then when she return to acting after completing uni, she won an award for portraying a princess.

luckily she don't have a 'princess' attitude cos she calmly do most of the work- cooking, laundry etc when wy screwed up, that's why he said he is lucky to pair up with her and he can't do without her! :wub:

• Like 8

@Rizki Handini- who knows, someone we know recommend her to sign with Hunus knowing she will be well taken care of.

ha ha - 'no kissing'scene script, very hard to find

Even variety programmes like running man also not safe cos the guys can 'touch'. Only 'safe' show is grandpa over flowers, crime scene, and taec' show- 3 meals a day!!

• Like 8