[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

I've been followwing our 2young since the beginning of their WGM , out of curiosity what this WGM it so happened that

our 2young was the new couple.Since then i try to give my views and sent my love to this kids that won  my heart

Ilies kept inviting to join but i never dare to log in ,I love to continue sharing this love to all which our 2young 

was speading now and i wish all include them in our prayers ,2young cou

ples are model of true LOVE :wub:

Edited by elenskivios38

Yes I like him this way too. Clean cut and simple. 

He color his hair brown, I just said recently the color suits sy.

by the way the mv teaser,  hope the guy is not wy cos someone will get jealous :rolleyes:

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

Oh! Thanks God its not Wooyoung! :sweatingbullets: as must as possible i dont want my ''Agapi''  Seyoungah get hurt coz  she had

enough .How many of us shed tears when we saw her cried in WGM...Wooyoungah! your Rose Girl is precious as

gold to me and for YYNation. So pls be Careful with her HEART:wub:

Edited by elenskivios38

Annyeoung chingus,

long time no comment on this thread..

I like the most wooyoung with the new picture…He looks healthy and happy boyish and back to seyoung favourite hair style. (wae wooyoungah …???)

I hope…wooyoung not getting to slim while promoting this new album.

Fighting wooyoung

Fighting seyoung

Fighting YY nation….

• Like 6

@alilla - welcome back, glad u didn't forget YY nation.

i think WGM writers also miss them cos they got the recent couples doing YY stuff eg

1. Couple B posing with albino snake, hubby was scared like wy but wife brave like sy. She even unlock hubby's hp like what sy did with wy's phone when they were shopping

2. Couple H went Hongdae, the shopkeeper display a white teddy bear

but I guess nobody can do bed scenes like YY esp wy stroking sy's hair and kissing her while she sleeps :wub:

2 more days to 2pm's new album, so far they are looking great in the teaser ads!

• Like 7

Guest elenskivios38

:)Our 2young couple is original!! Pity:( they are out of concept ,fresh ideas,,new plot.Still i thank this show coz

here i met my 2young :wub: Wish them luck for new couples.

Seyoungah! Wooyoungah is so handsome in new photos especially the mv! Prince is waiting for his Cinderella!  

:)Can't wait... wy will show his house... get ready chingu.. yy nation.. Sharpen our eagle eyes...

JWY (@0430yes) tweeted at 10:01 PM on Sun, Jun 14, 2015:
한시간 ... 뒤에 우리집 가자!!!!!!!!!
I wanna take you to MY HOUSE !!!!!!!!! http://t.co/KgMMcXJFa2
(https://twitter.com/0430yes/status/610084554246721538?s=03)

Edited by SazaEz
  • Like 3

@2young123 I just to post the MV at here..  u r the faster one.. ke ke ke... jjangg chingu.. jjang...!!~ 

I love the MV.. they r so man..

Btw bout my earlier post..as I'm thinking again & again.. it wonder me.. dis wy's tweet means bout the releasing of "my house" MV or it really bout to show his real house..hmmm.. miss seyoung.. hope to see sy's new project..

Edited by SazaEz
  • Like 5