[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@freeza Yes it is hard being a shipper searching for news specially now that he took IG down. So very thankful to those who bring YY news here.

Had to see multiple vids and photos of the trainees I feel I know 6Mix even b4 debut Lol.

Author-nim, chapter started out great...but the ending waaaah :(( Is the next chapter gonna be happier? I hope so. Thank you and I love the fanfic, I keep checking for new chapters so often I feel like your stan :D

dear my yy famz for u who still annoyed by the ig pic this is my few opinion

hugging is less common in asian culture but is become very common nowadays in some big cities, but not for all people, and for public figure or idols circle its become very common too, it just there is many type of hugging, hugging for family, lover, friends, or someone they respect, the elderly or even a fans (lucky fans)
so if hugging is become common habit dont need to tell about hand around the shoulders, its definitely nothing, it just become very common too, just like hugging, hand around the shoulders have so many meanings too, the different just we can’t do it to elderly or someone we respect.
so hugging and hand around the shoulders both are the body language to express someone feeling with so many meanings…
so how to see the different? you can see the different just by the look and the gesture and the expression when they hugging or hand around the shoulders, it’ll become different gesture and different meaning when do it to different person.

ok now bout the ig pic its a “hand around shoulder” not “hugging” lets do some review about the same action but with different gesture different meaning and even different expression:

tumblr_inline_nn3lo9APgm1t1n15w_540.jpg

first he put his hands around the 2 girls beside him, not only the girl on the right but also the girl on his left. he just hang on his hand on their shoulders with that crazy expression and with that slanted eyes which one bigger and one smaller (lol…) yeah he just have fun nothing else but remember not only him at the party others jyp family also there too such as jun.k, jokwon, jackson from got7, miss a jia and fei, even jyp was there too. i know maybe for some of you thats not the problem right, the only problem was his hand right… but girls i see nothing on this pic beside he attended a party with his jyp family and took a pic with his crazy look, it just friendly hold.. actually its not even a hold he just hang his hand around their shoulders. and i saw some picture back then, when he did that with his female friends even with lucky fans too ,so….?
but he should behave he has a gf now, is that the problem? but then again girls.. remember he is an idol not ordinary people, every of his action will be publish on the public even it just a simple thing, and this pic is took on a public place on a party with many friends around, nothing else, we should be shock if there is a pic that take secretly by dispatch that he’s goin out from his apartment with a girl and holding hands at the street and just the two of them without any friends around, and then find out that actually is ms.park seyoung, it’ll be a headline then… but instead of shocking maybe more precisely if we call it surprised gift for us the shippers…(lol…) so this is nothing girls just “a friendly hold” or should i said “a friendly hanging hands” lol….. nothing special 

so what is the special… the special is when he have his hand around a girl with this kind of look

tumblr_inline_nn3m5zekLk1t1n15w_540.jpg

ok girls…do u see it like i do ?… “ a hanging hands” same action but different feels right…. he just hang his hand around her shoulder too.. but the feeling is just very different by just looking at the two pic. dont u feel it? he..he.. i think i dont need to tell u already feel it, the big different on this two pic, by looking at his eyes and his smile his gesture and his expression when looking at his girl, no other words are suitable to represent this pic than “LOVE” i think i dont need to explain long about this picture, its already done by seeing the picture, nothing needs to say bout this pic. only by seeing the pic already make people know this two is FALING IN LOVE just ask people around u, maybe ur friends who are not a shipper, or ur husband or bf or whoever, they will tell u what the different coz me beside a fans and a shippers maybe im too on their side… lol… so u can make sure by asking non shipper about this two pic, but make sure girls ask someone as long as not the hatters… coz even they can see the different the hatters will tell u nothing different….lol….
so we should prepare and dont be shock if next time our couple doin some hugging or hand around the shoulder with other person, coz they are public figure, and for them hugging and hand around the shoulders is a common behavior of corz with different meanings, and with different gesture and different expression, as long as not a kiss except for work.

and this is what we called a hold on the shoulders…  he might do that to others woman too, but again see the different in his eyes and his smile his gesture and his expression… use ur eyes to feel it… when man in love he show it from his eyes and gesture.
tumblr_inline_nn3m8erF8e1t1n15w_540.jpg

actually i just wonder why i do this, i’m not on my holiday, i even often need to work at my weekend these days, but when i write this review i just feel happy make me recall back the memory of them. i dun know them and they was not even my bias back then but now they become one of my beautiful memory, and can i said i love them…..

wooyoung ah maybe next time make sure to hold or hug members only…. lol…..
tumblr_inline_nn3mf1Yugg1t1n15w_540.jpg  tumblr_inline_nn3menew0p1t1n15w_540.jpgtumblr_inline_nn3mfkAaLd1t1n15w_540.jpg

be careful wooyoung ah, behave, or ur girl might give u this kind of fierce look..lol…
tumblr_inline_nn3mhvqtyf1t1n15w_540.jpg

or u just do it on purpose wooyoung ah…you just want to make ur girl get jealous coz seyoung seems not kind of woman that get jealous easily…. lol…
tumblr_inline_nn3n6g8FA61t1n15w_540.jpg

anyway…there is so many action, gesture and expression that wooyoung show towards seyoung which only can do by man who in love with a woman, a really different gesture and expression, even it just a small action or some same action to others but there is with a very different feels when he do it between others and the one he love and we can feel it by see it…. just like them…
tumblr_inline_nn40183k231t1n15w_540.png

and always even only a small gesture they will made the audience in chaos… just like this….
tumblr_inline_nn419kZ6Jl1t1n15w_540.png

yeah just by this “forehead pushing” already make a chaos… lol… coz his gesture full of affection… lol….
tumblr_inline_nn40twmi3S1t1n15w_540.png

yeah “WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT WOOYOUNG”…… lol…. thats was my feel to…
tumblr_inline_nn41dn7iaV1t1n15w_540.png

when misun unni said wooyoung is really cute, i just can said yeah he is really cute, wooyoung is really cute, thats why i love him.. love the way he express his love…. witty yet full of honesty…
tumblr_inline_nn41jtWQq11t1n15w_540.png

and this is an add one of many sign that i get from man perception “the signs other men will notice first about a man in love is his eye will not wander“ like this…..

with the eyes full of affection....
tumblr_inline_nn3vr0H5Io1t1n15w_540.png

with the eyes full of admiring....
tumblr_inline_nn3zozSeTv1t1n15w_540.png

or the eyes full of caring....
tumblr_inline_nn3xakZTab1t1n15w_540.png

and the eyes full of tenderness....
tumblr_inline_nn3xukbzjH1t1n15w_540.png

then the eyes full of happiness....
tumblr_inline_nn3ytrkOOG1t1n15w_540.png

and with the eyes that only full of love....
tumblr_inline_nn41v4XRjU1t1n15w_540.png

yeah his face expession can’t lie. he even make danny almost crying becoz of his expressions…
tumblr_inline_nn404ah0oN1t1n15w_540.png

ok i really should stop, it just like a flood coz i miss them so much… my prayer, my wish, be happy together forever and ever wooyoung seyoung.. saranghae….
tumblr_inline_nn41w0Y8m01t1n15w_540.png

dun mind me guys for such a long post... coz i miss them so much...
i dont like monday, but when i write this i feel my monday is wonderful...
love u YY famz

@TioY…..Daebak ….what insightful comment…ME TOO REALLY MISS 2YOUNG
Make remind me the reason why I am so shipper with 2YOUNG….
The process from awkward, trying to get a trust , until kiss on the lips….it's really relationship process.
and…both 2 young has 2 strong eyes expression. not only danny crying with wooyoung eyes affection….ME too…always remember his affection eyes.
After 2young at WGM I decided…is real or reel I just want to Thank u 2YOUNG for especially me to show of being in love….It was a really touching memorable memory for me. The feel being in this shipper was really happy moment for me. Wish all the best for Wooyoung wangjangnim and Princess Seyoung.
OK….sorry for my broken english…wish a happy day for all my 2young shipper chingus.
FIGHTING 

:)>-

Chapter 14 is out. Thank you to the author. Your writing really affects me that I wanna slap Hana LOL

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/921202/14/you-belong-with-me-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-yycouple-2youngcouple-wgm2young-woosecouple

@TioY - u are daebak! That's is why I love this forum cos of all the interesting posts and friendly people. @chic-chic wow u very observant. The girl in rose (Korean version) her outfit very similar to Seyoung's coca cola ad right down to belly button showing. He wants to sing to her but too obvious ;) Hopefully we can see sy soon, poor girl jobless so many months, her agency should work faster, at least get her on some magazine covers, she is absent for nearly 4 mths, worst not active in ig

Anyoeng I have Translate for Wooyoung message from Thai language to English for Everyonefrom this video http://v.qq.com/cover/6/6kuqgzwoa3av0v9.html?vid=e0152bqsqnd&ptag=v_qq_com#v.play.adaptor#3 

"Hello everyone This is 2PM Wooyoung. 
I got married on WGM Program.
I got many interest from everybody 
This Program make me learning a lot 
I have learning to care about my partner feeling
Marriage life is not an easy, and this is important experience for me.
I learning how to get in touch of my partner feel, My true colours 
I hope everyone in China watching this show that's will on air soon Please don't forgot to watching"

If have something confused it's my mistake forgive me for that Cr.Thai tranCheck out ATIR~อูยองตัวกลม (@ATIR_JWY): https://twitter.com/ATIR_JWY?s=06 

Guest vanya

annyeong..... oraemaniyeyo..... so many interesting post here....
wanna share this one too...

2PM talk love, marriage, new album with Cosmo

K-pop group 2PM talked about love, marriage and its upcoming album with fashion and lifestyle magazine Cosmopolitan Korea.

Wooyoung, who released his debut Japanese solo album Monday, told Cosmopolitan, "As a celebrity (and) public figure, even if I fall in love, there are many things I can't do comfortably."

Junho, who recently starred in the comedy flick "Twenty," said he wants to eat tteokbokki -- a popular Korean snack of spicy rice cakes -- at a street vendor, just like most young Korean couples.

CDByJG9VEAEuNsN.jpg

"When I get married, I want to spend a long time just as a married couple," said Junho, who speculated he would get married at 35, at the earliest. "I want do all the things that I couldn't do before when I start life together with the girl I love."

Chansung, the youngest member of the group, said when he sees couples holding hands while walking along the street, he sometimes wishes he could go on "that kind of ordinary date."

2PM said its next album, which is scheduled to drop in June, saw the members take the most active production so far in all its albums.

"With each new album, we plan to show our (distinctive) colors more and more," said group member Taecyeon.

2PM also participated in a group photoshoot with Cosmopolitan Korea, which the magazine shared online Monday.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150421

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Sr: 2PM talk love, marriage, new album with Cosmo,  http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201504211357269456818_2

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

omoooo, our wooyoung's body is so sexy...seyoung unnie i know you fall in love with his body
:D :x