[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58acually me too it is kinda weird even the resolve of hercontract dispute not many sites has show it I think only one site did 
I don't know why?!!
 maybe because now she doesn't have a representative 
and it will all show when she sign with a new agency 
anyway I really hope we can see her really soon I miss her so much 

everyone let's enjoy this while we wait for our princess .....:)
cr.owner

Guest vanya

@alilla yes u r so lucky... i can't go 'cause my work schedule so hectic.... please share theirs pics...

Wooyoung and Chansung sang Indonesian song "Dekat di Hati" from RAN...

https://twitter.com/i/cards/tfw/v1/581816827426136064?cardname=__entity_video&native=true&autoplay=true&earned=true

Dekat di Hati (Wooyoung's part) https://instagram.com/p/0xnhPiDdtT/  cr. chansung_id

cr. @hcookiedelight and @chansung_id

...and this the song...RAN - Dekat di Hati (Official Music Video): https://youtu.be/07Dn-KDS-ag  via youtube

Guest yantz3

Ladies... please share their pictures from the concert...pretty please... :( :( And thanks @vanya for the links...Wooyoung voice so sweet...n channie too...and Jun-K with Taec...lol backing vocal...

@vanya…..I am still overwhelmed of  the excitement after last night concert…
In my mind still drawing wooyoung singing Dekat di hati…His Indonesia language pronounce…is really good for foreigner….
chansung also good.
But…wooyoung is really thin.
I can not got near to the stage…and almost the performance wooyoung at the right side…me at the left side.
But I almost can touch Junho and Taecyeon hand….
I forgot I touched Hi5 to all 2PM members…(sorry chingus…I brag about this ….wkwkkw)

Guest vanya

@alilla .... woow so envy lah.... :)

Wooyoung focus - Dekat Di Hati (both part) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-UwnWajswM&feature=youtu.be  cr : 0430bee

CBQMU09UMAA6ocv.jpg
Lirik

Dekat di Hati

Dering telpku membuatku tersenyum di pagi hari
Kau bercerita semalam kita bertemu dalam mimpi
Entah mengapa aku merasakan hadirmu di sini
Tawa candamu menghibur saatku sendiri

Aku di sini dan kau di sana
Hanya berjumpa via suara
Namun ku s'lalu menunggu saat kita akan berjumpa

Meski kau kini jauh di sana
Kita memandang langit yang sama
Jauh di mata namun dekat di hati

Jarak dan waktu takkan berarti
Karena kau akan selalu di hati
Bagai detak jantung yang kubawa kemanapun kupergi

Meski kau kini jauh di sana
Kita memandang langit yang sama
Jauh di mata namun dekat di hati
dekat di hati
dekat di hati

English Translate for Dekat di Hati

Near My Heart

In the morning, the ringtone of my phone makes me smile
You tell stories all night with me in my dreams
Somehow I feel your presence here
Laughing at your jokes alone entertains me

I am here and you are there
Only meeting via voice (calls)
Yet I always wait until we will meet

Although, right now, you are far away
We see the same sky
Far from view but close to my heart

Distance and time don't mean anything
Because you will always be in my heart
Like my heartbeat, which travels wherever I go

Although, right now, you are far away
We see the same sky
Far from view but close to my heart
Close to my heart
Close to my heart

Taken from http://lyricstranslate.com/en/dekat-di-hati-near-my-heart.html#ixzz3VlPkXbu4

Guest ylndptrc

I really like ran's song and last night wooyoung sang it. It makes me love wooyoung even more ♥♥♥ and his voice and pronounciation thooooo. It was really good for foreigner!

FANACC

Junho sat in the 1st row of business. Behind him Taec. And i only saw Wooyoung enjoying a cup of orange juice alrdy ㅋㅋㅋAfter immigration. Wooyoung go to other gate then Khun called him , "uyoung~ah. What is our gate number?" Then woo replied :"48". But he went to the wrong side. Then khun pointed the right side is the opposite way. Hahah wooyoung!!

cr: deeory

[FanCam] Wooyoung @ Incheon Airport, heading to Indonesia. He keeps on yawning. He was really sleepy. I wonder what he did the night before going to the airporft.

<div class='ipsEmbeddedVideo' contented

I am having a very bad withdrawal syndrome and the FF updates make it much more worst boz I won't be able to land on earth ETA today... No specific date, as and when I can control my feelings, I will depart from Could 9!!

Wooyoung was super happy at the Jkt Go Crazy concert.  He was definitely in a very good mood, must have got a good rest and spent time with his GF (yes... who else but uri Seyoungie).  The venue was not too big, so I really got a clear visuals of the boys but my eyes would normally stuck on Wooyoung!! Despite the "terlalu panas" or in english... "too hot" concert environment, he was all smiley and happy.  He sang ...his dance was super awesome, as usual.  The dance was so smooth and fluid... his body movement were all ....so.. very...freaking great!! **Seyoung aaaahhh...you so lucky**

Wooyoung did a thumbs up to us too... Me was running and jumping and joined some indonesian Woostan who's holding the "JWY chego" banner. We, I @maria1313 and @reenaS was holding Wooyoung blue R.O.S.E bandana... Someone caught the vid of him doing the thumbs ups and we were squealing and screaming like crazy!

Now, let me get back to healing my heart.... this concert holds a deep and great memories of JWY!  **run and read the FF again**