[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE MONSTROUS DISPUTE IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!! CONGRATULATION PRINCESS SEYOUNGIE!! *excuse me for a moment while i twirl* Good things comes to those who wait!!tumblr_n4sywqQZfv1t3hbhyo1_500.gif I cant wait to see and hear from her again which i pray is gonna be reallllllyyyy soon because i miss her so damn much!! tumblr_nhjcmdTE1C1to59dfo7_400.gif  Bye salty entertaintainment. May u forever run out of salt! =)) =)) =))

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/beastly-idols-2pm-to-make-a-comeback-this-summer

Beastly idols 2PM will be adding a few more degrees to the summer heat with their comeback!

JYP Entertainment announced on March 20, "At the earliest, we're planning for an album release this June." If all goes according to plan, this will be 2PM's return to the music scene 9 months since their 5th full-length album 'Go Crazy'. 

JYPE added, "There's a high chance that they'll be releasing a dance track as fans would want. As before, this upcoming album will include production participation from the members. Junho, Wooyoung, and the others are hard at work composing and writing lyrics."

In related news, 2PM are currently on their '2PM World Tour GO CRAZY' concert tour and will be performing in Shanghai, China on April 4 next. Stay tuned for more 2PM news!

Thanks @scuttler for the translation. I really admire sy for her perservance in her contract disputes, having to meet 15 times. I would have given up. I am sure she will take her time before signing up with another agency. Hope she gets a good one who can promote well. Maybe they should get her on variety shows like running man or happy together. She did very well in radio star. She handled the diff questions in a matured way. I think the mc were impressed.

Thanks for the translation. Am muddled about the end of contract dispute. Does this mean she is a free agent now? Or is she still with Salt and she came out ahead in the items that were subject to negotiation/mediation? Either way, I hope she gets great projects where she can shine. I am glad it just took 15 mediation meetings in 6 months. That is fast enough. And she had been able to promote Cat Funeral while negotiations were ongoing.