[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest yantz3

@scuttler ...how could they be that cute and handsome right...their brotherhood so no joke... In their busy and hectic schedule...they manage to come and support WY...

Wooyoung said :

RT @0430yes They’re watching like this
How can I NOT be nervousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Thank you for being next to me. 
#2PM instagram.com/p/zulN3co6Hp/ 

trans by 2pmalways

Wooyoung and Channie convo: 

tumblr_nklaww74j01saapw7o1_1280.png

tumblr_nklaww74j01saapw7o2_1280.png

@2PMagreement211 > @0430yes You did well today~^^ 
@0430yes > @2PMagreement211 No, I did wrong T_T I dunno, was so nervous T.T However, I managed not to cry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
@2PMagreement211 > @0430yes Ah… You should’ve cried…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
@0430yes > @2PMagreement211 Hey hey hey 
You know I can’t sing if I cry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m totally not crying euheuheu 

trans by 2pmalways

cr to fychansung

They're the sweetest... I wish we can take a peak of WY convo with SY too...xixixi...

OOOOhhhh look at this...

327ab4cb79bb4a107dc19cefc5bf0a83.png

cr. as tagged... this is too cuteee....

How are wy's songs doing on the charts? I haven't seen any news....I remember Junho's and Jun K's solo songs last year did very well at the charts in Japan...or is it not the time yet? Sorry, I am a bit lost at all this...I just hope it's successful.  I know his concerts are great so far, but if the songs are doing well, it's a good booster
[-O< 

WooSeYoung fighting!!
:)>-

Guest yantz3

@jann17 I think the release date for his first solo single is going to be on March 4... maybe it's not in the chart yet before that? maybe...I'm not sure...
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cDovL3MxLmRtY2RuLm5l

Lol...bite away @ujiyus1‌ but seyoungie might bite u frm behind...she's the jealous type as well... :D

But how come no one is commenting on the song he sang and posted on his IG...오늘 따라 ? Oh my...he is missing somebody big time isnt he...singing late into the night...'days like to day I think about you a lot'.... :x

I hope...no ....pray he's missing her...please let it be her [-O< I will go without cake for a whole month..no two...just let it be her...hehehe

WooSeYoung fighting!!

Guest MuthiiahH

Just read from jwyoung fans who come to the show today, jwyoung mom and dad coming..... I hope uriiii princess coming with them #delulu

I know he said he made Happy Birthday for his fans. I acknowledge and have no intention of refuting his statement.

But the whole video reminds me of what he did on wgm with his no. 1 fan. From the blue shirt with white dots (not the same but still so similar with what he wore on the last episode), to the shy birthday self-video, to the way he played piano and sang for her....

;;) :x I swoon, everything was so familar and just as sweet.

Guest yantz3

I love this version... Woo so cool... the dance...aaawww... R.O.S.E performance version...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ikr3f_woo-rose-performance-ver_lifestyle
cr. maka12

they already started click awesome on others couples video, no see the vote name list. @@@PeggyM mom miss you, wish everything is fine to you.

• Round 4: Video (Finalists ONLY)
  • Entry period: 2/27-3/5 (12 AM KST)
  • Voting period: 3/6-3/10 (12 PM KST)
  • Explanation: Original video of less than 5 minutes in length.

yyluv said: they already started click awesome on others couples video, no see the vote name list. @@@PeggyM mom miss you, wish everything is fine to you.

• Round 4: Video (Finalists ONLY)
  • Entry period: 2/27-3/5 (12 AM KST)
  • Voting period: 3/6-3/10 (12 PM KST)
  • Explanation: Original video of less than 5 minutes in length.

Guest jwoocey

Annyeong~ I've got boyfriend's solo album link but it isn't mine so I'm not sure if it's okay to post up here. Private message me if you want it :)