[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest PerryjoH

happy weekends ladies~so Jang Wooyoung done his The Man, Free, How to LOve and Think Hard and the short version is YOUNG lol;; here is my version:

JWYoung is someone's MAN~

JWYoung is not FREE

JWYoung is know How to LOVE

JWYoung no need to Think Hard

JWYoung girlfriend is seYOUNG~~~hahahha

i remember the banners of chinese shippers~ wJy~[heart sign]~y

aigoo this young man he never failed to smiled us like a looney,,have a great day YY nation!!

Guest tahspihan

Woo IG Update 

#2PM

Only You

갑자기
옛날 생각~

진짜 한심할정도로
바보같이
열심히만 했었.. ㅋㅋ

trans by 2pmalways 

Only You

Suddenly
Thoughts of past~

Really almost pitifully
Like a fool
Only worked hard.. ㅋㅋ
B-7nhtyUQAI0YTA.jpg

Guest Kimooki

aedj3o96nHi everyone,

When I saw this picture of Wooyoung, it made me think of the video he made for Seyoung. I know the background is different. But still.. it made me happy so I'm sharing.

http://postimg.org/image/aedj3o96n/

credits: @alsk125 / screenshot from WGM episode

@diendong‌ That episode will never get old. So happy for the million views.

While that was the last episode, Wooyoung took the lead and refused to have a sad ending. From his various statements and actions on this one episode alone, he never treated it as the end. If anything, he hinted at a new beginning.

Guest MuthiiahH

@diendong‌ @hazeljrr_c922‌ yes, i'm totally agree with you dear..... At first, i'm always crying watch their last episode, but after watching again and again the feeling is change.... Their last episode wanna tell us, this isn't the end....

Guest yantz3

tumblr_nkis3kA4g61s5op2eo2_1280.jpgA huge advertisement in Shibuya for celebration of Wooyoung’s album release
cr. 0806yes
Change his bio to YOUNGIt's like confirming something  :-? ;)

Only You 

Suddenly

Thoughts of past~ 

Really almost pitifully 

Like a fool 

Only worked hard.. ㅋㅋ instagram.com/p/zpRjlIo6CV/

trans by 2pmalways

Yeah...you really acted like a fool ...didn't you? coz you're in love...Only you...your princess....right?...right?..

;)) ;)) :x :x
tumblr_nkhfxxl3Lm1s5op2eo1_500.jpg

MuthiiahH said: @diendong‌ @hazeljrr_c922‌ yes, i'm totally agree with you dear..... At first, i'm always crying watch their last episode, but after watching again and again the feeling is change.... Their last episode wanna tell us, this isn't the end....

Annyeong chingus...mama woo here...
:D

Anyway, so just to confirm...wy never changed his bio from JWYoung since his last update right? So now JWYoung plus Young? I remember even when they were shopping in singapore, they wanted to try the perfume "Young love"....wy even mentioned the name...
:x

Ahhhh....still missing baby seyoung...maybe I should get a girl next?
:P

PS : Since February is over, I think my name can be taken down from the header...
^:)^

My favorite group of overgrown children.

#WOOYOUNG BOY #SHOWCASE IN #TOKYO 응원하러 #2PM 다 같이 함께왔어^^ #ROSE #SEXYLADY #SUPERMAN #DJGOTMEGOINCRAZY pic.twitter.com/yZUStIFtT0

— JUN. K (@Jun2daKAY) 2 Mars 2015

RT @Jun2daKAY: #WOOYOUNG BOY #SHOWCASE IN #TOKYO #2PM CAME TO SUPPORT TOGETHER^^

#ROSE #SEXYLADY

#SUPERMAN #DJGOTMEGOINCRAZY

Teams by 2PMAlways

Guest yantz3

tumblr_nkl43itUHy1rzicw0o4_1280.jpg
He's gorgeous..... and also the brothers....awwww... I love them...cr.fyjangwooyoung
@scuttler... we post this at almost the same time... :D 

Guest MuthiiahH

Today must be the special day of JWYoung, the members come to the show.... It will be perfect if the girl that he loves come.... Kkkekekekke i hope someone can find if uriiii princess was there...:. #delulu