[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest amore00777

I don't want to argue anything. But I want to write about the fact. He said this is love for past girlfriend was the first time he mentioned in wgm. Before that he lied about it. He said this is love is experience one of his friend. It is true because I heard from korean hottest .

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

Ok, I will not say anything more, because if I do, I will hurt a lot of you .
If you can't even let's go on ONE song, well ....
I'm a 2pm's fan, I was a 2young's shipper, but look like we can't be both, (because I'm both, I try to be carefull about not hurting 2pm's fan and  who are not 2young's shipper and Wooyoung's words)
If you don't want let's go this song, than mean, you don't really want 2pm's fans to be also 2young's shippers, it's only a shipper's world, not a hottest who also like 2young's world.
It's ok, I will just be a Wooyoung's fan.
I was asking this nicely to you guys, but you say that it make you sad ? Just one song ..
If only let's go of one song make you sad, or, mad, or anything, when there is some much more to be delulu about .... ;)

I will stop here, because What I have in the heart right now is really going to hurt you, and I don't like hurting people.. Maybe I already did...
Bye, all of you.

Okay everyone, let's all take a deep breath. 
Thank you @2pmfan for coming back. I was happy to see you commenting again. And please don't leave. 2pm/2young fans are few and far in between, I don't want you to leave because of a misunderstanding. And thank you for being kind about asking about HBD. My only comment on that would be I don't think in this case fans and Seyoung should be mutual exclusive. Seyoung is a fan of his, too. Why can't it be for everyone that adores him? That's all I will say about that. I also don't want you to choose between being a 2pm fan and a 2young shipper because that shouldn't be mutually exclusive either. I'm sorry if comments here made you feel like you can't be both. A lot of people here adore both of them and maybe the couple more than the individuals individually. We want to protect our safe space. But a little debate never hurts anyone as long as we're all being respectful. And you were, so again I thank you for that. So don't feel like you have to leave. 
As for everyone else, I think it's also important for us to understand that while there are a lot of shippers, they are first and foremost fans of the individuals. We have to respect their right to express concerns if it's going to end up hurting the people they love, in this case Wooyoung and Seyoung. Being a shipper is hard as it is because a lot of people already have a negative impression of the group as a whole because of things in the past. I get being upset when you think someone is going to try to rock the ship. But there is a difference between someone doing it for the sake of causing trouble and someone who's doing it for the sake of honestly trying to protect those they love from criticism. The KEntertainment industry is crazy as it is and I won't go into more of my thoughts on how fans can get because it'll end up being a long opinion piece. All I can ask is for you to read each comment and try to see it from the other side before jumping to conclusions and making comments. 
That all said and done I want to say one thing, I know I have gush and spazzing about different things he has done be it his signature or the abundance of blues and sly reference to Seyoung. If that was indeed intentional, I do hope that he is being careful with it because as much as we love it here, I know thousands of people who would be upset if they felt like they were being "cheated" by the things he gives them thinking it's for them while he's adding little references to Seyoung. I say this because I really do adore him and am so proud of all his accomplishments. I don't want him to get hurt and in turn I don't want this to negatively affect Seyoung.
It might seem like I favor Seyoung over Wooyoung at times, but that is not the case. But Seyoung doesn't have the same kind of fanbase that Wooyoung has. I feel like I have to work extra hard to protect her image as a fan than I would Wooyoung, but that doesn't mean I adore him any less than I adore her. I say this as someone who has, up to now, followed 2PM off and on for almost 3 years. 1.5 of those years I only knew of Khun and Taec. Up until WGM I didn't know or care for Wooyoung and could say he was probably one of the members I liked the least. For no reason but just a passing impression of him. In the 1.5 that I have gotten to know him, from WGM and other stuff I've back-watched, I've come to adore him and be able to admit that he really is my only KPop bias. For me that's a huge change because if I usually don't like someone, there's very little chance of me liking them. I truly believe that he's a good person and he loves his fans dearly and loves the people around him dearly as well. 
In a perfect world we can all be friends and support him and Seyoung in all they do in front of and behind the cameras. That, sadly, is not always the case. At least we can do our best to get along here. End of the day this is entertainment, it should be fun. I don't want anyone to think they can't express themselves. And if you run to people who are less than kind, always remember to kill them with kindness. Thank them for their comments, even if negative. They're probably having a worse day than you are.
That's all.

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

But it's kind of hard to heard I make people sad or mad each time I give an opinion. It's a shipper paradise, yes, but it's a too close world for me. We never can't give another opinion without being judge like a 2young's shipper enemy.
It is a forum, but here, it's one side, if we don't express something who is against 2young (and mine was not even against 2young)even if we say "oh, I don't think this or this is for Seyoung", we make someone sad, mad ... I mean, how my question can ruined someone's day ? I don't get it, it's too ridiculous to me to have a day ruined by someone comment.
I like 2young, but I like the most when people can talk freely, give opinions.
I don't think I can stay here, because I will always hurt someone's feeling. I will still be happy if Wooyoung end up with Seyoung, but I can't stay here because I will never be able to link everything to Seyoung.

Hi guys. I just want to say this.

We're all entitled to express ourselves here. We may sometimes not get along with our point of views but let's remember that we're all here to love and support these 2 as a couple AND individually.

As we posts our comments and all,we also need to bear in mind that we need to respect each others opinion.

We're not living in a perfect world and we know we've got different opinions but at the end of the day being open minded and learning to accept each others difference will make it a better place.

We don't like it when our fellow shippers get sad or mad or worst leave us.

I love you all.

Miss you mommy @PeggyM‌

PEACE is what I need.

I don't want anyone to leave this thread. Please stay with me.

@2pmfan Most of shippers here is ajumma including me. Ajumma who want to escape from a tough life to stay in delulu land.

Guest ylndptrc

I think it's hilarious. It feels like they feel offended when we said HBD song was for seyoung, Lol. You have your own world, we have ours. So let's live separately. You said the song is for his fan, it's fine. Because we are his fan too. We're not only support 2young but we support them as individual too. Wooyoung and 2pm, also seyoung with her acting career.
So let's have a happy forum from now on..Cheers!

@2pmfan With all due respect, I think you’re barking at the wrong tree at the wrong place. This is 2young thread for crying out loud. I understand your concern about shippers’ comments outside the forum but then we can’t really be held responsible for someone’s action outside the forum, right? Like we are too many worldwide and so are the hottest. Too many with different personalities. Bottom line, each one of us is responsible for our own action and the consequence that follows individually should we ever cross the line.  Should hottest or non yy supporter visit us in this thread they should know what to expect since this ship is exclusively dedicated for 2young and all shippers are entitled to their own delusions hehehe. That’s why it’s called delusion because nothing is confirmed unless we know for sure because who knows what’s the real score, right? Only Wooyoung & Seyoung. I guess this is all a misunderstanding probably because we are not on the same page at some point. As for your concern about fanwars – WE DONT SUPPORT THAT. 

Let’s keep it cool.  

Guest PerryjoH

AomP said: PEACE is what I need. I don't want anyone to leave this thread. Please stay with me. @2pmfan Most of shippers here is ajumma including me. Ajumma who want to escape from a tough life to stay in delulu land.

We all agree that what happens in this forum stays in this forums. It's the only place we can spazz freely and please We do not want and we do not support fan wars. So let's keep it cool. Stop mentioning woo abt sy and the other way around.We don't want to cause any problems.

keep calm and enjoy The ride.

@2pmfan in case it's not clear to you, allow me to remind you again that this is YYLAND where EVERYTHING and ANYTHING about WY will ALWAYS and FOREVER be associated with SY and VICE VERSA. ridiculous? Ofcourse! This is delululand after all. You CANNOT ask people here to do otherwise because that misses the whole point and purpose of being here, in 2YOUNG THREAD. Fanwar? I think you're overthinking things, keep it cool dear :wink:

@2pmfan‌ please stay here. don't just leave because we don"t agree each other. Its the differences that make the world the lot better isn't it.

I respect your opinion about that song i really am. But you see this is shipper paradise right? Like we all here we ship our couple n deluluing about them. Its not about not letting go one song. It just...well can that song be both for the fan, seyoung and me who happen to have birthday this month :D

its ruined my day because i felt helples if i can't freely express my thought here. you see i don't want any harm for wooyoung or seyoung. you are 2pm fan and also 2young shipper right so you now how it felt. Why you can be both? Beside i never mention anything about this song or anything that might hurt woo or seyoung fan outside this forum.

Soo let us be the happy shipper together. I'm sorry if i hurt your feeling its not my intention. Sorry.

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

hidethistime said: @2pmfan in case it's not clear to you, allow me to remind you again that this is YYLAND where EVERYTHING and ANYTHING about WY will ALWAYS and FOREVER be associated with SY and VICE VERSA. ridiculous? Ofcourse! This is delululand after all. You CANNOT ask people here to do otherwise because that misses the whole point and purpose of being here, in 2YOUNG THREAD. Fanwar? I think you're overthinking things, keep it cool dear :wink:

alyssamariz said: We all agree that what happens in this forum stays in this forums. It's the only place we can spazz freely and please We do not want and we do not support fan wars. So let's keep it cool. Stop mentioning woo abt sy and the other way around.We don't want to cause any problems. keep calm and enjoy The ride.

Let's move on.
I've been listening to 'Happy Birthday' over and over again. I am loving his voice. I've noticed that he rarely sings in a lower range. I remember speaking to someone before about this, I feel like when he sings in a higher range, there's a bit of a strain to his voice like he's trying really hard to hit those notes and is barely hitting them. I love that he lowered the range a bit for thing song because he voice sounds heavenly. It kinda just envelops you in warmth. I hope he sings in this range more because it suits his voice so much and he's not straining! I know the ladies love those high falsettos, but it should be used sparingly.
Read a bit more about his day 2 showcase. Glad to hear that he's a bit more relaxed today. Jealous of all the people who are there. He's doing such an awesome job and I am so proud of him. I want to see fancams!

wgmfanaticx3 said: Ah! I've seen a couple of 2pm fan twitter accounts answering questions like "is wooyoung's solo for seyoung?" im not sure if it is from  2pm fans or my fellow shippers but one suggesting, because ive always been so proud of how mature & respectful our shippers ive been throughout this whole thing, please dont ask those girls any questions abt 2young or seyoung's relation to his songs bc as silly as it is, they really don't like us and will use anything to make us look like crazy delusional people. In my opinion, they r not even position to answer those question because they dont know anything abt 2young & didnt even try 2 watch the show. It is soooo annoying reading tweets bashing shippers when we r only spazzing bcuz the same things that happened on the show are been repeated in real life. its not our fault Mr.obvious throws hints at us every other day :)) =)) ;)
Anywayss..lool *virtual hi5* keep up the good work guys!