[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I feel like an old woman when I say this, but LOOOOOOORD why are they so loud. But I'm glad they're all excited for him. Wishing him the best of luck.
In my heart of hearts, Seyoung is there hanging out with his staff and being the loving and supporting girlfriend that she always told him she wants to be... making sure he's getting lots of sleep and being fed round the clock. She's got so much free time now, it's totally possible! That's my thought and I'm sticking with it!
tumblr_nhjcdn6x5l1to59dfo2_400.gif tumblr_nhjc95fyoK1to59dfo2_400.gif
cr. ShineeHappyPandas

Dear Our YYcouple Park Se Young & Jang Woo Young...

Happy Lunar New Year. Hope all of your New Year dreams come true!

Stay in love to each other and be happy together!

95817148-A190-489A-8DE4-BDEF503DDC5C_zps

Dear #2youngsquad #YYShipper #YYnation I wish you all the luck, health, wealth and luck for the forthcoming year of the Goat! and fortune and all those you love!

Get rid of the demons trolls of the year gone by and embrace the positives to lead a fulfilling and pleasurable life ahead.

祝你好运在羊的一年

愿你所有的愿望成真

新年快乐

새해 복 많이 받으세요

Long live the YY spaceship!! Lets Sailing Happily~~ >:D< :-bd :x <:-P

Hahahah...that supporting video for Wooyoungie...Oh God...they're really so loud and hyped up...LOL especially the grandpas...Taec and JunK LOL...Fighting Wooyoungah...YOU CAN DO IT! 
#AlwaysSupportJangWooyoung #JWYROSE

Guest crazymiss

HI everybody!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I'm back!!!!! Well, this is a rare chance really. I'm working as a volunteer and was reassigned in Batangas (Philippines), since my reassignment I couldn't use a desktop/laptop unless it's work-related. My phone won't let me log in/create a new account, so I stayed as a lurker for God knows how long. Good thing it's a holiday today and all the rest are still asleep. XD
I SERIOUSLY REALLY MISS OUR COUPLE T.T and I MISS MY FAMILY in this thread! SuperMom @peggyM, I hope you're doing well, @jann17 I hope you and Baby Woo are fine, hope he's growing well, @diendong thanks for all the updates in IG, they keep me alive. @scuttler and @shineehappypandas, thanks for all your work in the contest, you two are great! I miss @jbum @norsalwaA, @caramelcake, @desertflower and many more. Welcome to the new members, happy sailing! (and 2younglovely in IG, thanks for bringing my message to this thread! :))
Just a quick question before I go, did we make it to Round 2 in the contest? I've been voting diligently, and when I checked Round 2 entries today, there were only 3 and we weren't part of it. T.T Anyway, whatever happens, our couple will always be the best for me! :)
Bye for now. Ill be back once I get another chance. Just consider me a ghost, you don't see me but I see all of you. XD

Thanks @Gerry58 for updating. I had wanted to do it earlier, but didn't get a chance to. I'm working on our essay right now, and if I do say so myself, I think it's awesome. Can't wait to share it with everyone! Until then... here's a little sneak peek!

"Appa! Appa!" Minyoung called.
Wooyoung looked at her, a bright smile on his face, "Yes, Minyoung?"
She smiled before wrapping her tiny arms around his neck and burying her little head in the crook of his shoulder, "Appa," repeated quietly.
Seyoung leaned over and stroked the little girl's hair, "Minyoung-ah. Can you say Eomma? Eom-ma."
Minyoung looked at her for a moment, not repeating the word, before turning to Wooyoung, "Appa!" she giggled.

@scuttler OMO..... Can't wait for it dear!! Fighting!!!!

Couple outfit matching with Wooyoung.... I can only see Seyoung wearing that red dress and she will look so beautiful and awesome and make WY's jaw drop! heheee!!!

B-LRmt0CEAA7B5i.jpg

Wooyoung aaahhh....let's see some sneak preview of the red dress... and please control you saliva and keep your jaw in-tact!!
1359646058947.jpg

Why do i feel that all the picture of wooyoung in japan is taken by his girlfriend :D from his practice photo, eat foto n so on. I do believe that girlfriend's with him in japan.

@scuttler‌ n @shineehappypandas‌ thanks for your hard work, i really appreciate it. Thank you thank you sooooo much =D>