[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

morning y y nation seeing wooyounga texting like that make me feel really happy and excited :Dohh how I wish you guys get caught on a data soon 8->that will sure calm my crazy shipper heart ok never mind me i just wake up :D hope you all have a nice day everyone...

Chingu, anyeong!
  @jbum‌ chukahaeyo! Your ff is really daebak! You work hard authornim. ^:)^ =D> ^:)

@AomP‌ , @ujiyus1‌ thanks for sharing the link. :) 
 Ohmaigad! The lyrics... so much feeling... you're my last girl...oh "my love"...... 
It certainly pertains to Seyoungie! 
 Remember Wooyoung wrote on the bench...Thank U, "My Love". 
CSI/FBI agents of YY nation be ready to disect the full version. I have a gut feeling we'll be getting more hints from him. 
Woohoo! Mr. Jang thank you for being so obvious! Me like it! :-*

With all the 2pm members, Wooyoung is really the one spotted busy texting whenever his in the airport  LOL.

This is really off topic Did you see the WGM scandal about Kim So Eun dating despite her still active in WGM? Just feel bad to her partner. Now many of their fans are really disappointed.

Anyway the breaking news  I really wanted to see is Wooyoung of 2pm spotted dating Park Seyoung LOL. That would be really great news to us.

Mr Obvious Jang ..being so busy texting..and not even bothered his surroundings..i like that Mr Jang ..u are absolutely one of a kind..haha..Please keep doing what u are doing right now..please being more obvious and please please..leave a hint here and there for us LOL [-O< :)) :)) :x

chic-chic said: With all the 2pm members, Wooyoung is really the one spotted busy texting whenever his in the airport  LOL.

This is really off topic Did you see the WGM scandal about Kim So Eun dating despite her still active in WGM? Just feel bad to her partner. Now many of their fans are really disappointed.

Anyway the breaking news  I really wanted to see is Wooyoung of 2pm spotted dating Park Seyoung LOL. That would be really great news to us.

Why my heart beating when i road all your post lately. It's like going to explode from happyness. I like you a lot mr obvious jang wooyoung. Please let this ship be a happy place, please please let me be a happy shipper mr jang.

I hope my believe in you two not worhtless. Love you yycouple, your the best. Miss you two soo soo bad.

Okay YY Nation....
Let's put on our creative thinking caps and send WY and SY some :x for Valentine's Day!!  Just as we have done in the past, we will send a virtual card to both of them via Twitter.  If you do not have a Twitter account, we will be more than happy to send it for you using the YY Nation Fan Club Twitter account. I'm not setting any requirements for this project, just make it fit the LOVE theme and just be your usual creative selves.  We will send on February 14th (which will actually be the 13th for me).  Please also post a pic of what you send here on the thread, so I can put in the album on our FB fanpage as well.  It's been awhile, so lets really show them lots of LOVE for Valentines Day.
Let me know if you have any questions or problems.  I look forward to seeing all the wonderful things you all come up with! 
large.gif
:x >:D< :x >:D< :x >:D<

Guest tahspihan

Official Goods for Wooyoung Japan Premium Showcase Tour2015「 R.O.S.E」@ Zepp Nagoya 2/19 

B9YsoAWCAAAj8kn.jpg:large

Ahhhhhh wooyoung-ah you make me really grazy shipper :) it's all about BLUE 
BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE is Wooyoung and Seyoung Favourite colour OMG 
I'm Happy Shipper

cr: 2pmjapan.com/info/  

Errrrrrr Mr. Jang Obvious is that part of your concept too? It is, right? I'm rewatching that teaser over and over again lol...

I guess wy painting a rose in front of a naked woman means loving someone for who she really is and the rose symbolizes that person. Bringing back the promo pic, I reckon the reason why he is holding a drawn rose instead of a real one is for him to held out his hand like that which is likely pointing or telling that that person is you.

Makes me wonder if you did a lot of explaining with that concept to wifey hahahaha...

Good luck jwyoung!!!!

This are some of the lyrics for ROSE..(It's not mine)... 
R.O.S.E(1C~1サビver.)/WOOYOUNG (From 2PM) ♪You're my rose girl in my love You're my rose girl 僕はそう You're my rose girl 君の光 君は 僕なしでは 咲けない ♪ You're my rose girl 나는 그래 You're my rose girl 너의 빛 너는 나 없이는 피지 못해 ♪ You're my rose girl So lm You're my rose girl Your light You are without me, Not bloom flower 

R.O.S.E(1A~ver.)/WOOYOUNG (From 2PM) ♪追いかければ 逃げていくし 背中みせれば 追いかけてくる ♪쫓아가면 도망가고 뒤로 돌면 따라온다 ♪Go chasing run away If Toward behind, Comes with

R.O.S.E(1A~ver.)/WOOYOUNG (From 2PM) ♪まるでローズ 君のスマイル 守るため 棘になる 誰もが 一目で 無我夢中 ♪마치 로즈 너의 스마일 지키기 위해 가시가 된다 누구나 한 눈에 정신없이 ♪Like rose Your smail Become a thorn in order to protect Feverishly anyone at glance

Cr to .. minryeong0128
ea3f90643a6be733aba23406cc753507.png

Ok 2Youngers...Lets Go...Votes!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87088/poll-which-past-onscreen-couple-do-you-want-to-see-again

class="titleNews"[Poll] Which Past Onscreen Couple Do You Want to See Again?56176509.jpg

Park Se Young & Wooyoung

Just like any couple, there was a bit of awkwardness in the air between Park Se Young and 2PM′s Wooyoung, but that awkwardness quickly melted into a pile of goo like the rest of us when these young′uns started behaving like a real couple, exploring different hobbies and traveling together.

The make-believe romance and reality was split so perfectly between this couple that we often had a hard time remembering that this was just a television show.

Fighting!

Guest tahspihan

this is link to vote http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=378

The make-believe romance and reality was split so perfectly between this couple that we often had a hard time remembering that this was just a television show (Really like this word) 
:x :x :x