[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest wsyoung

You can download here. Please the click blue one. It is cost 3500won.

http://m.nstore.naver.com/movie/detail.nhn?productNo=1736090

If you don't have never id, you can join as foreigner. This blog show you how to join for foreigners.

http://m.blog.naver.com/lovely1101s2/70109111335

This is naver registration page.

https://nid.naver.com/mobile/joinGlobal.nhn?m=init〈=en_US

I hope enjoy cat funeral.

Happy weekend YY Nation!!!  I hope all of you are having a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.  I am really missing our couple as usual tonight, since it's our old viewing night....I treated myself to watching my favorite episode a bit ago and it helped a little.  I'm really loving the pic of Tyrannosaurus Woo....can this man get any cuter??? If only we had more sightings of our SY, then all would be right with the world.  
I just wanted to leave a little know to let all of you know how much I appreciate those of you who have faithfully stuck around and supported this thread and our couple.  We have not had the easiest times of it, to say the least, but for the most part you all have hung in there and have not wavered in your love for our ship.  I know we lost some along the way, which is understandable, because shipping a couple is not for everyone and it is hard to stay faithful and hopeful, especially when we are really haven't had many morale boosters since their time on WGM ended.  I know I am not alone in wishing that, at the very least, these two are maintaining some sort of relationship and supporting each other...even if it is in private.  The only positive I am clinging to really, is that no news is good news.....at least as far as them being with other people.  My biggest hope, doesn't even have to do with them as a couple, but more so, I wish that Seyoung's contract dispute is over soon and we get to see her back in action.  Not even being able to watch her in dramas is really so heartbreaking and I hope she will be able to bounce back from this entire situation and have a successful career.  Of course, my delulu dark side wishes she is in hiding waiting to give birth to baby woo (the second, since @jann17 already has baby woo the 1st :D )...bad delulu dark side...shame on you for having those thoughts!!! :D
Anyhow.....thanks again for all of your devotion to our OTP and also thanks to those who have joined us even after their time on WGM ended, because they felt and saw what we did....that these two were something special.  My question to all of you now is simply this....is there any desire to do something for our couple for Valentines Day?  We could do the virtual card thing again, but only if there is an interest on your part to do so.  If enough of you show interest in doing something, I will post the details of what I have in mind.  You can either let me know via post on the thread or privately.  If you have a suggestion or idea, I welcome those also.  
Until the next time....stay healthy, happy, and safe my lovelies!!!   :x >:D< :x >:D<

I got myself into a 2PM/2Young sinkhole the past few days and rewatched a few videos... I know that these have been posted before, but it was so long ago that I don't think it'll hurt. Anyone on here that knows me knows how much I dislike their wedding. And I know there were a lot of people who complained and said how they were barely with each other unless the cameras were rolling. I always say, I think it had to do with the fact that 1) they're in a foreign country 2) there were so many people in the crew. Anyway, after going through a few videos, this is one of my favorites. You can see and hear him tapping the driver and going, "Stop, stop, stop!" and turning to look and shouting, "Seyoung-ie!" before she got on. {All vids credit as tagged}

And then I made this last night from another fancam because they were so cute. The way he laughs at whatever it was she said to him. And the way he was holding her hand when they were zipping up the backpack. ~~~~Swoon... 
WooSeySGP2_zpsujvjnku8.gif

From this video:

Still mad at the crew for the way they handled things, but Woo and Sey are super cute. I've always loved the fact that she let him handle everything and really take the lead at the airport. I'm sure she can speak English, and I've noticed that a lot of these guys actually understand English really well, even if they can't/don't respond in English. But I always just love how she assisted him and always took care of him first, like fanning him, before she took care of herself. They're good like that. I'm still cracking up at him going, "You can trade your camera... oh is it expensive?" You could see him trying to be sassy with the fans, although I'm sure it's a little difficult to be sassy in a language you're not comfortable speaking.

Full ver WOOYOUNG SOLO "Give Up'

I love this stage of WY...he did an amazing job for this song...he was just HWAT!!...his dance, his sexy voice his expressions...I hope he will do good too for ROSE ... fighting Wooyoung-ah....!
Slay that stage and chart Mr.Young! 
@ujiyus1 I don't think of anything else for ROSE but Seyoung... in the picture he was sitting on the leaf of the stem with the 'S' shape... and lean on it...@wsyoung ... thanks for the link but I think I just wait for the movie to be upload somewhere...really miss the princess... :( @PeggyM I love the idea to make a virtual card again... I think I want to do it... Btw I'm not good at making video or such...but I think of something to give them like a video of our wishes for them on V-day to encourage them with the word of love.Collect all the card with picture or some kinda arts from all the participant and put them together in the video clip and post it on YYnation Youtube channel...I know there are a lot of talented YY nation video maker ...but I know it's time consume and need lots of work..but I just think it would be nice to have collection of our support for them beside all the beautiful MV that we already have about them ....
I saw a video christmas message for Wooyoung from his Piyoung fans but I don't know how to post video from vimeo...

Guest liestiana

>
we love 2PM [Wooyoung's twitter] My composed R.O.S.E. gets released as a ringtone at midnight^^ Now I'm nervous because it's the first release!Everyone, please check it out〜♡ Trans by 2pmalways

Guest Lingxic

I am not a kpop lover but I feel excited to know JWYoung’s new solo album. 
To me, the R.O.S.E posters, are all related  to He & SY:
flower pot - like ‘Y’ and in blue (both favourous colour)Stem of the flower - twisted in ‘S’ shape, referred to SY? I think it would be difficult to twist a real rose (flower) in that shape without hurting it!The flower, rose - resemble of ‘love’the bowtie (part of his wedding dressing) is a kind of puzzle (lego) which SY likesOvercoat in pink - colour of SY’s overcoat in their first meeting and introduction meeting to journalistsOvercoat in pale blue - similar colour when they took photos in Ilsan Park for their song
I have too much delusion ...

Can't wait for the full ver ... I wonder if he will play piano or not... how's the dance gonna be...aaawww...so excited...Is there anyone here will come to the showcase? please share .... :D 
He's so cute ...such a beautiful man... 

Can anybody zoom his phone.... texting...texting....