[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

This is why we still believe in YY couple!! They stuck together till the end!!

off topic but kinda relevant to my statement above! haha!!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85392/kim-so-eun-says-theres-no-possibility-of-her-becoming-a-real-couple-with-song-jae-lim

@ujiyus1 that's why it never bothered me whether they get to appear in public or win an award or anything like that. If it's meant to happen...a couple doesnt need all these external factors. What matters is the heart.

I also love that while married...wy was beaming wt pride everytime he said he was married during interviews and sy was smiling ear to ear when a reporter mentioned wy's jealousy over her partner during GD press con.

I love that it hurt them so much not being each other's husband and wife anymore at the end. Sy's tears were heartbreaking and wy's pain was written all over his face. Not being able to see each other once in two or three weeks was such a big loss to them. I love that they kept holding hands when visiting the emcees at the studio when it was clear they didnt have to. I love that though we know what a critic sy can be...wy could do no wrong in her eyes anymore. And we know how prideful wy is but he didnt want to hide behind his pride anymore...he just wanted to love and be loved. Their dynamics may have changed post wgm, to more or less (hopefully more)but what they did during the show was real...it was never a popularity battle for them...they both felt rejected once or twice, but they made up, learned from their mistakes and became stronger. They didnt behave to please others but each other.

That's why even though i hv a job...a husband...my family...my friends...my bffs...my coffee partners...my life.... I'm still here. Coz I love them...they made me happy...the least I can do is have some faith in them.

>:D< :x >:D< [-O< [-O< :x

Guest amore00777

@liestiana‌

Do you guys remember seyoung's finger just like that?

You can see kowoori's insta. She was co worker in sy's drama.

Her insta id is @‌ rainbowoori

She posted sy's Video about 29weeks ago.

@ujiyus1 can't imagine wat those shippers are going through. I know we are not suppose to compare couples but things like this always brings me back to why I love wooyoung & seyoung sooo much. He was asked the similar question about wanting to marry her in real life & he said "of course, it is impossible for him to not think that way", "even when we're not filming we contact eachother a lot"...& I'm sorry, I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but sum couples are popular bcuz netizens confuse sexual chemistry with a real emotional connection. What 2young had was a REAL emotional connection accompanied by physical attraction(wooyoung just can't take his eyes off her Loool) I just wanna thank God I'm shipping the genuine people who have genuine feelings for eachother, saves a girl a lot of headache wheeew! haha! <:-P

How's your day everyone??
when reading things like this about other couple 
it become clear to me why our couple wasn't like any other couple i've watch 
why it has been a year now and i didn't move on from them and most importantly i don't want to 
why every single time i see them it is like the first time 
and i grow nothing but more loving and recpect towards them 
simply not delulu what i saw from them was real just real even though i don't what happen after that 
but i think it is not easy if it wasn't impossible to let go of some thing like this 
sorry if anyone was hurt from my words in anyway 
but i had to let it out off my chest 
on the other hand 
wooyoung what's wrong with you super excited these days ?! someone is taking care of you ?! be careful pls ..

Sorry if off topic...but I think this will be good for the movie Cat Funeral hehe. If Kangin and their director made promises for the promotion of the movie, I wonder if  Seyoung will be included what would you think she would do? LOL

Super Junior’s Kangin to run in his underwear if “Cat Funeral” hits 1 million views

Super Junior’s Kangin makes an interesting promise to his fans if his recent film Cat Funeral hits one million viewers. 

On January 14th, Kangin, along with film director Lee Jong Hoon, made a special appearance on Kim Chan Ryul’s Old School, where they talked about their direct thoughts as part of their promotional tour for the film.

Through the radio appearance, Kangin made a promise saying that if the film hits one million viewers, he will be running with his fans around Ttukseom Han River with just his underwear, while the director revealing that he will be dressing up like a cat.

Kim Chan Ryul, on the other hand, revealed that if he did make a movie promise, he will be running dressed up as a woman.

Cat Funeral is a film about two former lovers who reunites following the death of their pet cat. Filming began on November last year and was released on January 15th.

Anyway enjoy watching the 20 year old Wooyoung answering some questions. This is where he answered that he likes innocent girls but not skinny ones. He also shared beauty tips on how he's staying so fine.

How do you feel about risking your life for love? Wooyoung: I have experienced the feeling of liking someone. For my dreams, to be able to forget the person I tried my best.If it wasnt for my dream I think it would have been possible to risk my love for love.
Who is making your heart beat? Wooyoung: It's the fans

Hoping that because he already reached his dreams his answer may now be different

It would be interesting if 2pm will have another interview like this teasing Wooyoung about dating.

Making an artist: Wooyoung

@ujiyus1 thanks for sharing the articles... Eventhough I ever wished that 2young got a chance like any other couples that are still active...but I'm increasingly greatful that they show us more n more that I previously realized....
@wgmfanaticx3 Nado...I feel bad to them shippers ...I heard some of them even lost their interest to her...and I don't want to judge but yeah...I thank God too that our couples always show us their love to each other...even after the show ended...Wooyoung still wish the same thing and both of them didn't even want to end their relationship...they don't care to said it out loud in the interview coz...they never fake their feelings...N I agree with you ...their emotional connection was so real... sometimes I think they forgot that there were camera and staff surround them, they just so happy to see each other...
3c00fb863e963f741a86dc5e2203047e.png

You can't fake a gaze of love...

dab670c9a3ffba37686148bff6390741.png

Thanks to Mr. Obvious Jang... :D He just said anything in his mind..how much he cares for his princess....
9076ce5e312f77e0011597f30920291a.png
de3aed624b4d2b7989775c9218ab923a.png

Maybe coincidence may also planned but clearly often this couple have a lot in common, and similar preference... It's fate! They meant to each other...
a808866a34352ba1e062e04232d4ec10.png5861521d2e453fbd1c7a5b67c41d8dd6.png

10dfd51214875ded29b07e10c2e171e5.pngfed438fc13c80444129a6071a1e306dd.pngmatching/couple outfits n many more....