[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

hi YY famz...
its week end again...
actually its a lag post... lol...
coz my holiday was over n back to routine again so only can write on my week end...

7 January 2015… this day was a happy day for all of her fans n one of them is me… Really happy to see seyoung again after her hiatus for a few months… but a little sad coz dun know when she will be appear on public again...

that day i just wonder in my head “will wooyoung tweet something today???”

n he finally did… (giggle by my self…)

tumblr_nhuxhmSBez1tm88afo1_1280.png

but a tweet without caption… just make me wonder whats the meaning of his tweet…( this guy really like to make fans wondering…..) imagination gonna run widely… as a fans of 2PM i’ll think… ah…wooyoung really like walnut interior but as a yy shipper i’ll think more complicated n just link it with all yy’s things….

my thought was… a shoes….??? but it wasn’t totally reveal his shoes.. just a little bit… so what cross in my mind was… i remember a shoes meaning when wooyoung gave wedding shoes to seyoung… he said “let’s walk together for one destination” so i just link it with step… he reveal a little of step.. kind of support his wifey first step.. i think….after her hiatus.. its her first publicity… first step to public…

and about seyoung premiere what caught my attention was some of her answer

first she said : “Just like Jae-hee, I’m a kind of person who is straightforward and honest with feelings when in love.” (source : http://www.getitk.com/?p=49851 ) (so she is very honest with her feeling)

make me remember her interview in vouge magazine talked bout WGM… she said : “As it is a reality program, I was very surprised and felt very nervous. I don’t think about it too much, and I just let everything flow naturally. I am also interested to see what kind of events will take place in the future,” (source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/29/park-se-young-talks-we-got-married-in-pastel-spring-editorial-for-vogue- )

[so in movie or drama an actor or actress just follow the script absorb in their role but in reality show they must follow their heart coz ther is no such a detail script… like she said “let everything flow naturally”… so in WGM she just do it as herself not as a role like in the movie or drama..]

second its about her praising kangin (“this is add on” look at kangin happy face coz of seyoung’s praise… kangin is cute… coz i like suju n some of the member i like the most are kangin kyuhyun n eunhyuk… i’ve watched some of suju variety show n kangin’s WGM too… altho not a die hard fans or elf..i like kangin…. lol…sorry for the adds…)

this is what seyoung said bout kangin “We especially had a perfect chemistry. ‘Cat Funeral’ is a kind of story that can appeal to everyone, but you have to admit, it is not easy to find this kind of boyfriend in reality. Not only handsome, he is also talented in music, plays the guitar, I mean, where can I find a perfect boyfriend like him?” Park added. (source :  http://www.getitk.com/?p=49851  ) [i think i heard bout ukulele too in the interview.. but there was not in the translate post.. ]

why i put seyoung praising kangin coz remind me of this… lol

tumblr_nhv64graU31tm88afo5_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhv64graU31tm88afo1_1280.jpg

so maybe after watched all the interview he very concern bout seyoung praising kangin’s part.. he might be whined to seyoung like this: “Not only handsome?, he is also talented in music?, plays the guitar?, I mean, where can I find a perfect boyfriend like him? hm really good….” (with a really jealous tone)….[me lol…]

if i didn’t misheard bout the ukulele part.. wooyoung might be add this whined to seyoung ; ” did u learn ukulele from him???” (with a very very jealous tone) [lol……]

maybe he add again “so its really really hard to find a boy friend like that huh…???” (with a very very very jealous tone) [lol….]

seyoung must be really love to see his love one get jealous ( u know some times its very sweet to see our love one to get jealous but not continuously coz it’ll be troublesome…lol… ) at very first she dun know what to do when wooyoung sulky but i think now she must be really skillful to make his lover calm down…

i think seyoung might be cooling him down with this answer “yeah its hard to find perfect one… but i already find my perfect one.. not only perfect but also super.. my supermen… my supermen is handsome cool but also cute, dance well, sings well, can play piano, compose music, doin art, n more n more……"

after heard her answer maybe he asked her again “who?” (like when he asked seyoung to chose between him or seo jae woo, after seyoung gave the answer he still asked her who, altho he is already know who but he just want to confirm it …lol)

so make me think is that why the day after the premiere he tweet this post with caption “SupSupSupSuper~~~~~~~~~~men”

this post make me giggle…..

tumblr_nhuxhmSBez1tm88afo2_1280.png

as 2pm’s fans i will think yeah he is give a hint for his next stage … but as a shipper i think more than that.. so his post has double meaning for me…lol…

sorry for the late topic all.. but u know i cant help to share my delulu too with all of u... coz only can share at here YY Shippers Paradise...

and here my awesome for all of ur post :x  always fun to read all of ur post... coz  only if this thread keep alive so there will help to reduce my feeling of missing YY... i'll always post when i have spare time... n for the lukers wish all of u can join us too if u r a yy lover even only say hi... thats happy to know ther r many fren like YY too...

all YY shippers love u... always keep this tread alive... 

n i just found out homer simpson is a fans too.... lol...

tumblr_nhwwqygY9D1tm88afo1_1280.jpg

have a nice week end all...  :-*

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

In this scene he suddenly stick his finger to her lips maybe he did that because he want to touch her lips
:x :x :x :x

wsgyx0h08qneqknx3wpo.png

Seriously I love u all for noticing everything! The "shoes" IG timing and significance, super...man, the same red coat, rings, phones.....et al. Plus the analyses are so good!

As for 2Young delulu-ing,and reminiscing, we are all such kindred spirits.

Thank you too for all the timely updates about uri couple!

Anyone notice the rather large floor nail in front of his shoes in his IG? Why did he take the shoe pix right there? Coincidence....or not? With WY I can't tell. He is trying hard not to be obvious but failing. He did say that if he is in love, people notice and they just know ;;)

hazeljrr_c922 said: Anyone notice the rather large floor nail in front of his shoes in his IG? Why did he take the shoe pix right there? Coincidence....or not? With WY I can't tell. He is trying hard not to be obvious but failing. He did say that if he is in love, people notice and they just know ;;)

@niwoo I can't really tell if it's coincidence or not. WY is cryptic. That floor nail is somewhere near the the middle of the photo. So there are the shoes, nail, and someone in this forum also noticed two shadows (could be lighting lending shadows to legs, knees, shoes....)

The nail? Speculating but "I'm gonna nail this". Could be his solo in Japan. His relationship with our princess. Could mean a number of other things...or none at all and he just took an "artful" photo if the mundane.

This is a guy who also took a photo of an ant.

:)

Guest sophie076

Gud day yy shippers,did anyone notice that when you look carefully the photo which wy picture the floor the hole looks like a very beautiful big eyes(sy eyes maybe)hehehe