[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Except for that photo where she is seated, all the othrr pix show that our princess has rounder cheeks. Maybe it's winter. Maybe it's relative inactivity due to the contract dispute. Likely she's happy with boyfriend. :x

That said, her waist is still small, and her legs are incredibly toned.

Missed her; so glad she is up and about.

Love WY's IG pix, and I really like all your interpretations :)

jann17 said: @scuttler‌ First, i think u r just too cute in yr expressions...lol..dont drink and write, it's dangerous..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Second...i love the IG post...in fact i prefer his captionless posts as compared to those with captions...coz i can delulu without limits :-\" My delulu thinks he has special connection wt shoes...especially white ones. It doesnt mean goodbye like it typically does in korea for him...it means lets walk into the future together...that's what he said in SG right? I think it's his quiet way to show support... :-B I dont care if it's just my over imagination due to overeating cheesecake and sugar rush...i like my delulu... :-\" Howz that my friend?

....and suddenly they have the same hair colour...my first reaction

Why is wy wearing a skirt? That was my second reaction....

And it's leather? On the same day...with girlfriend? Omo...my third reaction....

Why is he wearing a skirt again? Fourth...

Ok...too many similarities in one day...and skirt or no skirt...both look super HAWT!! @-) :-bd

And it's leather? On the same day...with girlfriend? Omo...my third reaction....

Ok...too many similarities in one day...and skirt or no skirt...both look super HAWT!! @-) :-bd

Errr... how not to burst your happy delulu bubble?? Oh well... i still have to let u know ... that wy photo is not from today... it was from the mv making for genesis of 2PM... mianhae my friend!!

@jann17‌ reading ur comment make me smile ear to ear..hahaha no no..I'm laughed so hard now

=)) and yes I agree with u..hi5 =;

I'm really sorry everyone..That it started with the pics I posted before..I should put the title to avoid any misunderstanding..
LOL really really sorry..My Bad..  :(:(
But still they both look nice and stunning in leather, right..??!!

Guest freeza

OMG about wy IG, why my eyes saw something else or is it because i'm soo sleepy right now. Look at the shadow.....it's like he's not alone, looks like seyoung behind him or beside him. It's really looks like seyoung head image. (That's it ahjumma just go get some sleep) Aigooo

I don't know if anyone was asking for this, I know I was looking for it. I found the remixes of "Go Crazy!" that were used on the Gayos. Believe it or not, it's been around and we just didn't realize it. It's the remixes that were released on their Grand Edition. In case someone wanted it.
KBS Gayo (Seems like a mix of these two)

SBS Gayo

Cr. [K1]as-music0.blogspot.com

Lolz...no worries @ujiyus1‌ chingu...i was high on sugar to begin with anyway...tihihi....

That mv song....omaigad...the lyrics is killing me...so sad and wonderful...I love it so much!! When she cried in the video...my heart just break...she's a great actress!! I think the movie is gonna be awesome...

:x

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"cat funeral VIP Premiere park seyoung nomu yeppudaa  :x :x  

@elfart I wish we could hv been there at the movie premier to give her bouque of flowers and hug her like that... :(( she didnt get one....

When she came out someone shouted 'ahhh yeppeuda!!' ...she must be so beautiful esp in person... :x :x