[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

freeza

said: @scuttler i agree with you about 2 young relationship. what's wrong with that? i mean that's what relationship supposed to be, not women should be like this or man should be like this kind of thing. just go with the flow and enjoy each other, that's what 2young did, that's why i love them. their time in wgm really show what true relationship supposed to be. ottoke i miss 2young again and again and again and again....

It's finally the day....not for me in America, but it's the 7th in Korea, which means our long awaited time has finally come.  Now we just have to be patient for some pictures to emerge and maybe, just maybe a little quote or something from our girl.  Can't wait to just see how she looks, what she wore, if she appears healthy.  My heart would seriously be broken if we don't end up with pictures of her or if she is not looking well.  Even though her contract dispute is ongoing, I'm hoping she has the support from WY to get her through and it keeps her spirits up.....I also hope she has been receiving all the love and support from us, which is also giving her strength.  Let's hope 2015 will be a better year for SY, she definitely deserves all the happiness life can bring her. 
Happy Tuesday/Wednesday YY Nation.....I will be anxiously waiting for one of our excellent YY Nation members who are always on top of finding information quickly, to post us some news.  FIGHTING!!! :x >:D< :x >:D<

Young Boys VS Old Boys Game
Part 1:

Part 2:

2pm private photobook scanned
a>a>a>a>a>a>a>

Though it will be really hard to see news about Seyoung movie premiere with any broadcasting station in Korea because of the dispute hoping we can still see her from any videos or pictures taken by Fans. I' am really hating her agency now they have taken away a good opportunity from Seyoung. Hope they can just let her go so she can sign with a different agency hehe.

Few more hours to go.
Cat Funeral PremiereCat Funeral VIP premiere will take place on 7th January 2015 (7:30pm KST) at Lotte Cinema.

i am excited and nervous. cann't wait to see her.how can I concentrate on my work today?
My korean friend told me the contract dispute may take for a year and most and most of the time an agency wins.. (don't be sad or upset, i just want you to know the worst case. we need to made up our mind to face and come over any difficulty with her)

Guest amore00777

Today Wooyoung is filmimg his MV for solo album.

Yes, I read that, too. Actually he has been filming since last night. I don't know about he is still filming or finished filming.

@AomP it's true...it usually takes at least a year...big stars have gone thru it too...most recently kang ji hwan, park bo young was at the height of her career when it happened...luckily it was resolved and she is back working...

I am sure sy disputed for something important to her coz she has a lot at stake. And she had been working non-stop since 2012...she must've done it because she had to. I trust her decision...lets just support her even if she loses. Coz contracts have terms...she doesnt belong to the agency forever...she only belongs to boyfriend forever..oppps!!! Focus...focus...lol

Anyway...I hope wy's solo has an upbeat positive vibe kinda music, like junho and junK's solo...i need a bit of happy virus to last me till the dispute is over...i m sure our princess needs it too... :x Be strong park seyoung!!

@vanya i know right?? Such beauty...such body...ehemmmm

My favourite is the first outfit...see-thru...lol...and the blue gown...lovely

I love it when she wears super short pants for premier...just playfully casual but regal at the same time...

God I miss her... :o3 :((

She has a short speech too.이날 박세영은 “나에게는 또 다른 의미가 있는 영화다. 처음 촬영한 영화이기도하고 기대가 된다. 우리만 공감하는 게 아닌 모두가 이야기에 공감했으면 한다”고 애정과 관객에게 당부의 말을 건넸다. image_readtop_2015_19063_142060206617115image_readtop_2015_19060_142060195317115image_readtop_2015_19056_142060180717115
image_readtop_2015_19059_142060187517115

• Like 1