[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I know It sounds like sad.I think wy will not attend movie primere of the cat funeral. But this is just my guess. If he attend a premere , It means that they will get media attention. If (I said if) they are dating for real secretly, I think they don't want to media attention because of that.

So If he doesn't attend a premere don't be disappointed .

once again this is just my poor guessing.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

It's very realistic that he doesnt attend the premier...coz that would mean confirming what they are hiding...unless seyoung is acting with 2pm member (but then again...he might also not attend coz he's jealous...lol :P ....tihihi)

@missauditor‌ ....sigh....looooong sigh...me too. I wont watch wgm anymore coz nothing compares to them...for many years to come...and i dont want to invest my feelings anymore in another ship... #:-S I fell in love with them coincidently and look what happened to me?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

b-( b-( I wrote a poem?? Omona...My lit professor would've fainted if he knew this... :))

@amore00777 - @lady4

We have no chance to see them together as boyfriend said "secretly".
Delulu mode on*** I am happy to know that boyfriend is back to Korea and will be in Korea on 01/07. Although boy friend cannot  attend movie premiere, he will call his girlfriend to cheer her up and support her. While he is at home, he will check every medias to read her news and see her photos. After her movie premiere is over, they will have a private small party together.

:x

Guest NorsalwaA

Hi mom @PeggyM welcome back, we miss u.

The reason why i am not joining @ujiyus in pervy land is because i am now a change woman, cutting down on my perveness.......not

But the real reason is... my work is taking most of my time at the moment. I am lucky if i even get the energy to be pervy with my hubby

@jann17 love your poem dear

To everyone happy new year

To our beloved couple happy anniversary and hoping for more to come

Love u all and keep the faith

NorsalwaA said: Hi mom @PeggyM welcome back, we miss u. The reason why i am not joining @ujiyus in pervy land is because i am now a change woman, cutting down on my perveness.......not But the real reason is... my work is taking most of my time at the moment. I am lucky if i even get the energy to be pervy with my hubby

@‌AomP

...afterward they have a private party....

THAT ENDS THE NEXT MORNING!!..

:blush: ....oooppps! Did I say that out loud?? :wink: :blush:

Sorry...it's raining today so perviness is at an all time high...lol

@NorsalwA unni...perviness with hubby is a must...fighting!!

@lady4 Kim So Eun, Junho's partner in Music and Lyrics, attended Junho's movie premiere ( before her stint in WGM). She was interviewed and said Junho invited her.

In the same way, I see nothing wrong if WY attends SY premiere as a "show of support to a colleague". They don't have to make it obvious. But certainly Shipper's paradise! Fingers and toes crossed that he will attend. If that happens, will squeee so hard that my family will wonder if I have gone insane.

@jann17 what will they do till the end of next morning? I really don't know. I am innocent. ...

ps. We may get the answer at the 9th months... huhuhu ... :P

Guest freeza

I miss 2Young like crazy. Right now I watch their wgm back from ep 1 ( ok, i do it almost everyday, like i can sleep without watched something about them in youtube, or if i have time watch their full ep, one or two on kshowonline ) seriously i never like this before, i mean, i never watch wgm before.... ( i watch gwgm though) why oh why i decided to watch theirs.Now i can never be cured by 2young virus :(( I watch Taec on gwgm but even i like the couple but it not make me this way. hey i only know 2pm when i watch taec but never interest to know about 2pm, but after watch wooyoung baaaaammm i want to know all about 2pm song and even have it on my phone, i'm not even into kpop before. it just they tooo lovable. for the movie's premier i rather choose wooyoung not attend that, because he'll be jealous like crazy =)) Like @Aomp and @jann17 said better have private party together after premier and do what couple do  ( you know what right right =)) )  aiiiisshhhh if only my daughter knew what her mommy wrote in this forum B-)@peggyM mommy helloo, i'm new here, please take good care of me, and remind me if i do something wrong.

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

Because she could not look him straight in the eye so she secretly look at him...this is love
:x :x :x

hayhrqtgbvlriiodoluu.jpgh73sof5gbjntug9w0zty.jpgx0d1zh775c76twt3esa7.jpg
eujwt1szyfgpz3n00jvh.png
87yej5v1yob34ettaeny.jpg

Happy 2015 everyone!  Happy anniversary to my favorite YY couple!
How I wish I could spend more time here but I have to work too.  But I promise never to abandon ship.  I'm always happy to read/watch comments, pics, gifs, videos everytime I get the chance. Thanks to all of you. 

@AomP‌ and @jann17‌ I think I have an idea on what they'll be doing in their private party!  They will have a movie date in bed, under a blanket, drinking beer and...  
They will be watching Cat Funeral! Lol!  Of course boyfriend will be very very jealous!  
So girlfriend will...hold his hands...then lean on bf's shoulder....then tickle bf's side and palm...then touch bf's hair....then give back hug...and then massage...and then give lap pillow...then they will drink beer in 1 shot, then.....I leave it to your imagination!
Oh dear...pardon this pervy ahjumma. 
:D

He probably just got a text message from Girlfriend saying, "I'm a little busy this week. I don't know if we'll get to see each other before you head out to China. Sorry! *sad faces*" Sorry, Boyfriend, Girlfriend's got stuff to do, now.
@amore00777 I believe it's still the Samsung Galaxy S4 that he's had. It was the same one he had when he left for Japan. I have the same phone. It's actually pretty thin... the difference between the S4 and the 6 is like 1mm.

Hi beloved chingu... thanks for sharing all pictures n video.. i luv my yy shipper... feel like family here...

Aahh miss yycouple so much... just finish rewatch their wgm epi..

@jbum thanks for ff updates.. awesome as always..

@peggyM nice to hear from u mommy.. u know what...we miss u.. XOXO

Good morning/evening everyone!
@misszy‌, in the happy new year 2pm picture, Wooyoung is like doing a big YY sign!  :x
I can't wait to see our princess soon, I pray for the success of Cat Funeral so that she will be in demand to do more projects in the future.  
Chinggus...Is there an eng sub of Fashion King movie? Can somebody please show me a link.  
:) [-O<